Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.sariminoz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yes u r coorect and i agree with u that its very important to show the life of a topper if its a colleage based show then studies should be shown thn only it would be called colleage based show
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post!!
totally agree with u ayushi...Suvi's tension for those 20 marks is completely believable...I can so relate to her state...what I m nt liking abt the current track is Yuvi being a jerk and planning with that vamp Rhea...
--ayushi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkgal

Totally agreed with though the current MU track kindaof gettin on our nerves but portrayal of topper iz awesome how suvi being a middle class girl struggling with demanding environment n fulfilling her dreamz  

thanks...😊 n ya its going really good...
--ayushi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvremix

Nice post!!
totally agree with u ayushi...Suvi's tension for those 20 marks is completely believable...I can so relate to her state...what I m nt liking abt the current track is Yuvi being a jerk and planning with that vamp Rhea...

yupp... the current track is having so many irritating characters like that vamp rhea.. that 99% guy.. n sadly yuvi also😭... m watching the show just for the real incidents they r showing right now...
--ayushi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: yashran_sarun

yes u r coorect and i agree with u that its very important to show the life of a topper if its a colleage based show then studies should be shown thn only it would be called colleage based show

thanxx...😊 but the sad thing is that all college life serials show studies just in the starting n after that lagta hi nhi he k characters college studies k liye aa rhe he... i hope it doesnt happen in SG...