Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Video of what happened...

http://www.india-forums.com/video/television/199248-mumbai-party-shilpa-apurva-agnihotri-reveal-what-happened-that.htm

Apurva I am really happy u spoke, I am sure many of us who would like to know what was the occurrences of such incidents
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i agree shanti hwo imp labelling is..in fact i work at a place with in house laboratory as well i do understand..i agree comments r stupid in there...i mean poor apu yaar---when he started in this good role..this has to happen..even if they r innocnet and proven...people would stil u know...comment...also i feel the article kinda highlights wrong points about SS  the way they say she said it is price of being celeb...they could have said it was price of being at wrong place at wrong time...also  they coudl have said SS was concerned that their samples were properly labelled--instead of making a long commnet about it and making general viewers think differently..i dont think article was unbiased
anyways i just hope apu come sout clean...
shanti05 thumbnail
See the video U will know better.

I think its stupidity not to label at once yaar I mean its your life is at stake if you are clean ..
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yes it can taint u and look at tb too yaar..they put that pic on purpose with shilpa looking sick in yellow and all
i iwl see video later..i just came to read updates i was shocked as it is long weekned here na so all guests in wil see it tom but apu u rock..in real and reel ...this is my wish
Edited by sami01 - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
People don;t update with new picture Too bad TB sucks in this ðŸ¤¢ All zamaney kay dalthey hai and looking at comments are that

Video may bola Sunday Ko Apu ka off tha no shoot so they went to have a date, and so shooting is off and asked them if they would like to come for the party by a friend ...

I mean what they said is fact, Kisiko Bandook dalkey lekar jaoo..