------
---
--
Edited by blooddiamond11 - 12 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

sorry for late cumnt ...
tho maan bechara ko ..bahut kuch shena para ajj office may ..
lol becharaaa...gundi kay  pass phass gaya ..🤣
aur yeh precap may kya hai yaar??😕
and is still maan hired or fired🤣..do tell me soon ...😆

nice update

Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
oh Hilarious Update
Awesum..superb!!
loved it

continue soon
thankx for pm

😊

impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

awsome

nd sorry for d late comment

mera pc kharab ho gya hai so i m late

but will be back after few days

alwayzzgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

awww...di ...thank u sooo much for the cute comment!!!!! 
alwayzzgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Guys a very big thank u for all who supported me a lot by pressing the like button , who gave beautiful comments...keep encouraging me like this throughout the journey of Khatta Meeta Pyar!!!!!

Part 3:

Night 11.45pm

Handa Haveli:

She opened the same diary that she has been reading and reading every night and sat in her study...

With her eyes filled with anger, pain, betrayal...

To revise the words once written by her own...out of the stupid feeling called love!!!

The word that she now despises the most...

Hates the most!!!

But now...these words gave her some immense strength...

To fight against the cruel world..

To swear to destroy the one who played with her life...

To demolish the person who made her life upside down...

These words gave her the energy..

Which made her a girl with ruthless heart...

which transformed her from a fun-loving innocent Geet to the Geet 
Handa...

Geet shuffled the pages with hatred filling in her eyes...

Her eyes spitting fire with each and every words written...

She was breathing heavily...when she felt a tap on her shoulders...

She jerked with the sudden flow of emotions to see a worried face looking at her with immense care...

Geet: Aunty (Mausi)...Geet whispered restlessly getting caught...

Aunt: what is this Geet beta...y are u doing this...i have been seeing this from the day u reached India...Y cant u forget all the past and move on???

Geet gave a weak smile: Move on??? Move on Aunty..ya i will move on...she looked at intently...but not before getting revenge on him...she smiled cruelly...her aunt looked at her terrified...not before destroying him...not before seeing him suffer inch by inch for what he did to me and mama papa...not before i see him beg for his death...she roared in a strange voice..filled with agony..making Aunty shudder...

She has never thought their bubbly Geet would turn into a ruthless one ever...

She held the enraging Geet by her shoulders and made her sit on the couch...

Aunt: Geet beta...listen...u r too young and u know that...u have a life to live...please atleast for ur mom forget every thing and start a new life...ur mom is yearning to see her only daughter to live happily...she tried to calm her raging niece...who is hell bent of destroying her life in this revenge game...

The word MOM did make a impact in Geet's mood...her rage cooled down a little...but not her target...

The both moved into the room along to see Rano...

Geet sat near her and held her hand...and closing her eyes...

She couldn see her mom like this...in a pale white saree...with a blank look in her eyes...no bangles..no sindoor...no mangalsutra...lying like a lifeless women...staring at the ceiling...

With Geet's touch she looked down at her daughter with a guilty face...

Everything about her mother's state reminded Geet about the monster who destroyed their beautiful life...her grip tightened n looked at her mother painfully...

Geet: Mama..   her voice hiding so much of pain...
Immediately droplets of tears rolled down Rano's eyes (Geet's mom) she 
immediately hugged her daughter...

Rano: Geet...y are u punishing urself for the mistake tat u didn commit bte...pls..i cant see u like this...

Geet: Mama..it was my mistake to have believed him...it was all my mistake Mama...and it will be me who will be correcting it too...till then pls don't ask me anything please...she literally begged her Mom not able to see her face...

Rano: but Geet...

Geet: no Mama...u need rest...u r quite not well...please sleep its too late..i have a meeting tomorrow ..Good nite..with tat she rushed out of the room not able to control her own emotions...

Maan was amazingly quiet after the incidents that happend in the office...

He sat in the balcony of his house..think about Geet's eyes...

Why was that eyes saying me something???

Why did look so lost???

He was so confused...

It has been more than six months he has joined the office..but he has never ever thought about Geet something like this...except cursing her...

After thinking and loading so much into his small head...he gave up...

Maan: y am i thinking so about tat demon...Arghhh...she always knows how to irritate me...chalo Maan beta...jaldi so ja..otherwise..even tomorrow...she would bless u with her stupid British English...kahan phasgaya mein...he made a sad face and rolled on the bed...trying to divert himself from her haunting eyes...

It was strange that our hero literally got up early and got ready and went to the dining hall making everybody surprise...

Payal: kya baat hain devar ji..hmm...lagta hain kal ke jhatka khane ka asar hain...

With that the whole family burst out laughing...making Maan fuming...

Maan made a baby face: Bhabhi...

Rahul: Chachu...aap aapki boss se itna kyun darte ho??? He made a cute face making Maan chuckle...

Maan snapped: mein ur Dar...aaja beta..tu bhi mera saath us Demon ke saath ek din Kaam kar...then u will know how much im suffering...

Rahul made a proud: Rahul kisise nahi darta...

Anjali: isliye tu kal bed pe thuthu kiya???

Rahul immediately closed Anjali's mouth getting embarrassed...

Maan caught it immediately: Thuthu??? He made a suspicious...

Annie: wo hi toh bhai...Susu...Annie winked at Rahul..

With that the whole family again burst into laughter , while Rahul was in the verge of crying...

Maan always felt his whole world is beautiful just being with his family,,,and not that he hated work...its simple he hated Geet...not only hate but he find irritating her very interesting part in the whole target of going to the office...

He reached his office time and was enjoying chatting with his friends...

Pinky: Maan tumne bataya nahi..what happend inside Hitler's cabin yesterday???

Adi: Haan Maan kya hua tha???

Maan chuckled a bit ...the very thought of what happend yesterday brought him the image of Geet's ahem ahem..

He smiled weakly: kuch nahi..kuch bhi nahi...wo just like tat...wo bahot gussi thi mujse sooo...so asusual...blasted at me...he..he..he..he laughed just like Adi...getting a suspicious glare at 
him...

Adi: nahi...kuch aur hua...u are hiding something...

Pinky: hmm...i smell something fishy...

Maan: kya yaar...Pinky...tu khane ki alawava kuch soch nahi sakthi kya??? Kabhi chicken..kabhi mutton...ab fish??? Maan made a disgusting face...

Pinky glared at him while Adi caught the point: Maan...plate change mat kar...ab bolo kal kya hua???

Maan: Adi tu bhi na...kyun humesha wo chudail ke baare mein baat karte ho...ufff...tum...he was about to continue the sentence 
when he felt a tap on his shoulders...

Maan's eyes popped along with others seeing the opposite person..

Geet: Mr.Khurana..gossips over??? She looked at him making a terrible face..

Maan murmured : yeh chudail kab aayi...meine toh dekha bhi nahi...

Geet caught him: What were  u saying..??? repeat...

Maan: woo...Mam...i was just wondering that when did u come?? He said with a fake smile..

Geet: no..no..not that..u were saying some word...whats tat??? Something like chu...something like tat???

Maan gulped hard (ST): yaar..iski kaan itne sharp kyun hain... Maan kuch soch..if she finds the meaning she will better eat me alive...

Maan: wo Mam...its...chu...chu... he was struggling with his words...

Geet: Mr.Khurana...are u trying to call any dog??? She asked with a smirk...

Adi and Pinky along with other staffs looked at him pitying...

Maan's eyes brightened the next minute: chu...Chewing gum...Mam..its Chewing gum...

Geet made a doubt ful face and asked: Chewing gum??? But...

Maan immediately jumped on: wo Mam..me and Adi were sincerely discussing about our upcoming Chewing gum Ad... he hit Adi's 
foot with a great force to which poor Adi nodded along with him...

Geet: are u sure its chewing gum??? I think u said some hindi word...

Maan: no Mam..not at all...he made an innocent face...

Geet still didn get over her suspicion..gave him a look and went back to her cabin...

Maan: jasoos kahin ke...ab mein boloonga...Chudail...chudail...chudail...he shouted enough for Geet not to hear...mera haseen zindagi ko haram karne keliye paidha hua chudail...he stomped his foot and went to his cabin...

He went to the cabin where the clients of a pickle company has arrived to discussed about their new advertisement on their new variety of pickle...

Geet glared at Maan for entering late...only she knows how was she struggling without knowing how to answer the person who is keeping on talking in Hindi...

Maan didn mind her and came and sat next to her hearing the client...
It was actually late in the evening...as the clients came from a far place...this meeting was held...and Maan was pissed off as everybody went home and he is stuck with his monster-boss..

Client: Miss.Handa..hamare company keliye yeh ad bahot mayne rakthe hain...

Geet: Mr.Ahuja...it will be nice if u talk in Hindi...as i am sorry...am a little weak in speaking in Hindi...she smiled helplessly...

Maan to the client: Jhoot bol rahi hain sir...isko ek shabdh bi hindi mein bolna nahi aata.. said in a whisper...

Geet: Mr.Khurana...may i know what are u discussing with Mr.Ahuja...she asked doubtfully plastering a fake smile on her face...

Maan: wo Mam...i was just praising ur linguistic skills...he grinned muffling his laughter...

Geet rolled her eyes...she always gets suspicious when Maan speaks in 
Hindi...

His lips says a different translation..while his eyes always showed some mischief...

While Mr.Ahuja controlled his laughter at Maan's client..

Client: Oh..am sorry...so if u finalise the deal...we can continue with tdiscussing on the concept of the ad...i really need this ad to be the best...cos tis product is my Mother's recipe...and is close to my heart...

Geet nodded clearly understanding and sentiments behind the product and said: sure Mr.Ahuja..our creative team will work on the concept and will let u soon...

Client shook her hands and said: Miss. Geet..i know u have arrived to India recently...so i wish u to taste our product and see...may be u can get better ideas in implementing the concept for this ad ...

Geet: but its ok...she was hesitating a little...cos she is never used to Indian Foods...born and brought up in London..Geet was completely grown as a London citizen...though they follow some traditions as Indians...her parents have not compelled her to eat food or speak the language and follow traditions..which she is not used too..

Maan jumped in immediately looking at the Pickle packets that the Client was holding..his mouth watered...he decided who cares if she eats or not..i will eat...

Maan: Mam please accept na...Our client may feel bad...he made a puppy face looking at the client...

Geet raised her eyebrows and got hold of the packet , while the Client took a leave...

Maan was about to taste the Pickle when a sudden idea to irritate her clicked in his mind...

Maan: Mam y don't u taste this..???

Geet: Mr.Khurana am not used to these kind of foods...kindly take it urslf and clear this place..she spoke rudely and turned to her lappy checking her mails...

Maan(ST) : so chudail is not used to such kind of food....he smiled evilly...tats wat i want...

Maan : its ok Mam..i think u r getting afraid to eat this cos this is Indian food..

And that clicked Geet's ego..

Geet: what do u mean??? Me and afraid for wat...eating this???offcourse even am an Indian by blood...

Maan nodded his head innocently smiling inward at his victory...(st) dekho Ms.lady Don...now u r gonna cry after eating this...

Geet immediately pulled the packed and opened it...the pickle in was red colour...she has not ate any Pickles in her life at all...she blinked a minute looking at its red colour she was little apprehensive...she opened the other cover only to find a Green coloured pickle and decided to eat that it looked less dangerous than the red coloured paste...

She saw Maan smiling at her intimidatingly...she gritted her teeth and took a full spoon of the Green Pickle without knowing that it is fully made of Green chilly...more spicy than the other ones...

Her face became red in an instant...her eyes watered...

Maan chuckled and gave a teethy smile at her condition, not knowing about the consequences of his play...

Suddenly he saw Geet sweating all of a sudden...her eye lids shutting slowly...her breath not constant and she was panting like anything...

Maan's face turned into horror...he has never seen anyone reacting badly after eating a pickle...atmost he has seen ppl drinking water if they eat something spicy...

Geet was in a terrible condition...she was coughing tremendously and her breaths seemed so shallow...she clutched the table feeling dizzy and was about to fall off the rolling chair when Maan caught in time...

Maan : Mam..what happend??? He asked panickingly...
Geet was chocking...she was exhaling to full extent than releasing the breath...she clutched on to Maan and shivered, sweating badly...she pointed to her bad indicating Maan something..

Maan immediately carried her to the couch...he laid her by setting pillows side ways...

His condition was more terrible...he didn even think tat his funny play will result in her this condition...he know he hated her...but not even in his night mare he would want something to happened to her...he felt really bad and he actually felt like loosing something in his life...

Atlast the  bitter truth is..to fight or irritate...its only she was there for him...

He rushed to her bag and opened it to find some medicine according to her hint...

He got hold two packets and opened it...
It looked like plastic tubes with a cap attached towards their end...

He got confused and looked around the packet to find what is this...his eyes opened in a shock..to find its none other than medicines for "Ashthma attack" the breathing disorder..really dangerous for life...

His hand shivered with the revelation..he turned to see Geet who was literally going unconscious due to the attack...

He rushed to her and held her rubbing her back...her eyes were shutting...

He patted her cheeks to get her attention...

He  then opened her lips to gave the puff...but was no use...she was more sweating clutching her heart!!!

Maan hit his head for his stupidity...his childish play has resulted in such a big extent...

He thought of taking her to the hospital and called the security guard to take out the car...only to hear..all the roads are blocked due to Rain...

Maan felt his world slip under him...

He brushed his hair backwards...his eyes read with helplessness..

He turned around only to see Geet dying slowly...with her eyeballs going upwards..breath hitched!!!

Precap:

Maan : Dr. She is not responding...please...help me...her pulses are getting low..she is not even breathing properly...he almost cried at the doctor on the call...

Doc: Mr.Maan ...just cool down...now only u cant help her out..ok...just try to give her ur breath...

Maan confused: Malab...???

Doc: have u not read about the precautionary measures when a person gets suffocated..jus keep ur mouth over hers and give air into her...

Maan shocked: Whattt??????

prev-part 2                        next- part 4

thank u all for supporting me...
      please bless me with ur lovely comments and likes...
                        it encourages me a lottt!!!!

Edited by alwayzzgurti - 11 years ago
rubykatariya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
geet chudail ðŸ¤£
maan is so mean for using hindi when geet  poor baby doesnt understand anything😆
nice update ðŸ˜Š
precap sounds so interesting😉😆
Edited by rubykatariya - 12 years ago