Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
srushtii u made the thread so beautiful, more then the words the decorations are supeb, great job gal, hats off.
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow...just...wow...amazing News letter..👏👏.n.wonderful banner...n.all write ups are awesome...⭐️⭐️..n it is so beautifully compiled...😍...u guys made..it..within 2  days...😲👏👏👏..hats off girls...n editor ke liye chumma. for d P..shayari...😳.
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
*churaoing Srushti's line with one addition*😛 Main  phirse aa gayi 😆 
1stly so sorry for being so late in apppreciating everyone's efforts...so without further delay,let me begin the list of thank yous which are in order😃

@Shruti : Thanks a lot for such beautiful banner ⭐️...& such wonderful summery... pure week ka haal Fastforward mode me aankhon ke saamne aa gaya😊.
Good luck for the next  newsletter... as this week has so much emtions & drama that u will have hard time to summerise...but i am sure u will excel once again.

Thanks for the cinematographic scene...i rewatched that scene after reading ur beautiful descripition & u were absolutely spot on 👏...really brilliant job done by makers of the show⭐️

@Hemlatha : cute & romantic scene just like ur IF id.😳 I loved the way u tried to tell Sati's POV & i totally bought ur justification of Sati's childlish behaviour & her zidd...thanks for making me watch this scene again.👍🏼
Apt choice for the scene that took ur breath away...how can one not feel the pain Shivji went thru when Sati spoke such words & the worst part was Satimata was so much in her streehath that she didn't realise what she said .

@Aashi : Totally agree with u on Rishi Dadhichi's dialouge...i actually punched my pillow in excitement after seeing Daksh's face...also Shivji's dialogue about Daksh *aahankar ka koi pitah nahi hota* was extremely pointed...becaz Brahmaji always let go Daksh's mis-behaviour ...but bang on ...the dialouge of the week has to be the simplest yet full of concern & human emotions wali line 👏,it kind of made humanly connection with me & i am sure every viewer who watched it.
Thanks a lot for this section👏

@Sanjana : Thanks a lot for choosing this scene as moment of the week...becaz in few simple lines...just like u stated it showed how a father is always superhero for a daughter & he can never be wrong in her eyes...here too despite his non-invitation,Satimata thought only good of him & tried to justify him & in that moment...if i remember correctly,when she asks Nandiji*what is shivji to him* ...for a moment Nandiji's face was so overwhlemed becaz whatever he say,will not be enough to jsutify his feeling about mahadev,his father,his guru,his everything...more aptly a reson for him to exist.

once again excellent choice for Mahadev scene of the week...& u have described it so beautifully...thanks a lot⭐️ 

@Subha :Thanks for choosing Satimata as the character of the week...indeed this week she went thru so much & as a human being it was too much for her to handle.

I swear when i saw Daksh uttering such abusive line ,i felt pity for him...i mean he did severe tapsya & asked a boon from aadishakti that she take birth as his daughter & to that same daughter he said don't call me father...not only for satimata...no daughter in the world can hear such line from her father...indeed that line was painful & heart-breaking.😭

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aap logon ko kya laga ...mujhse itni aasani se picha choot gaya😈...arre jab tak main achchi  tarah se sab ko thanks na bol doon...aap logon ko mujhe jhelna hi padega😛😆

@Minaxi :I never knew u can write parady😛...i liked the way u tried to pull CV's ears (if they sometime visit the forum) & kept the content light ...thanks for this section.👍🏼
I salute u Minaxi... for bringing up such interesting facts ...about Trishul,i knew its 3 points meaning as destroyer of 3 loks ...but rest of them i was unaware ...thanks for enlightening me😃...also interesting read about Devi Gita...

@Daboleena : kya observation hai👏...i had noticed the similarity of neclace but ye nagraaj aur chandrama wala part somehow miss kar diya...thanks for bloopers section & believe me... ye kaam sabse jayda difficult hota hai 😆(once upon a time i used to write bloopers post LTL forum isliye i can totally relate with u😊)

@Subha : OMG...kya perfect prediction kiya hai ...this week is going as per ur write-up...kahin CV's ki team se koi connection toh nahi😆

@Srushti : Aa gayi meri radar😛...kya section dhoodha hai apne liye...har waqt bas logon se head hi bang karwati reh😛...but hamesha ki tarah same pinch toh banta hai...even i felt Satimata was behaving like my 8 yr. old niece...i could totally relate to Shivji being helpless in front of her hath...

only u can manage 2 extremes👏perfect scene choice...but then perfection is ur nickname⭐️...thanks a lot for ur valuable contribution.

My dear editorji🤓😆...thanks a lot for such innovative awards...aapka brain is aise ulte-seedhe awards creat kar sakta hai😆...but honestly even i was wondering ki Dakshbhawan ki chatt kaise Mr.India ko gayi😛...woh bhi Prajapati ki permission ke bina😆...

@Asmi : wah wah👏 ...kya perfect song choice hai ...waise ye section kaafi innovative hai😎...are bhai...god ke liye gaane choose karna koi easy job nahi hai.

Once again thanks a lot to each & everyone of u who have given their valuable time in making this newsletter so much interesting & entertaining...u all are rockstar⭐️...brilliant work ...& good luck for next edition 👍🏼

& lastly let me introduce myself...I am Pooja😊...though i am more of silent type admirer of DKDM forum at the moment...would love to be active on this forum very soon.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: preety_219

*churaoing Srushti's line with one addition*😛 Main  phirse aa gayi 😆 

1stly so sorry for being so late in apppreciating everyone's efforts...so without further delay,let me begin the list of thank yous which are in order😃

@Shruti : Thanks a lot for such beautiful banner ⭐️...& such wonderful summery... pure week ka haal Fastforward mode me aankhon ke saamne aa gaya😊.
Good luck for the next  newsletter... as this week has so much emtions & drama that u will have hard time to summerise...but i am sure u will excel once again.

Thanks for the cinematographic scene...i rewatched that scene after reading ur beautiful descripition & u were absolutely spot on 👏...really brilliant job done by makers of the show⭐️

@Hemlatha : cute & romantic scene just like ur IF id.😳 I loved the way u tried to tell Sati's POV & i totally bought ur justification of Sati's childlish behaviour & her zidd...thanks for making me watch this scene again.👍🏼
Apt choice for the scene that took ur breath away...how can one not feel the pain Shivji went thru when Sati spoke such words & the worst part was Satimata was so much in her streehath that she didn't realise what she said .

@Aashi : Totally agree with u on Rishi Dadhichi's dialouge...i actually punched my pillow in excitement after seeing Daksh's face...also Shivji's dialogue about Daksh *aahankar ka koi pitah nahi hota* was extremely pointed...becaz Brahmaji always let go Daksh's mis-behaviour ...but bang on ...the dialouge of the week has to be the simplest yet full of concern & human emotions wali line 👏,it kind of made humanly connection with me & i am sure every viewer who watched it.
Thanks a lot for this section👏

@Sanjana : Thanks a lot for choosing this scene as moment of the week...becaz in few simple lines...just like u stated it showed how a father is always superhero for a daughter & he can never be wrong in her eyes...here too despite his non-invitation,Satimata thought only good of him & tried to justify him & in that moment...if i remember correctly,when she asks Nandiji*what is shivji to him* ...for a moment Nandiji's face was so overwhlemed becaz whatever he say,will not be enough to jsutify his feeling about mahadev,his father,his guru,his everything...more aptly a reson for him to exist.

once again excellent choice for Mahadev scene of the week...& u have described it so beautifully...thanks a lot⭐️ 

@Subha :Thanks for choosing Satimata as the character of the week...indeed this week she went thru so much & as a human being it was too much for her to handle.

I swear when i saw Daksh uttering such abusive line ,i felt pity for him...i mean he did severe tapsya & asked a boon from aadishakti that she take birth as his daughter & to that same daughter he said don't call me father...not only for satimata...no daughter in the world can hear such line from her father...indeed that line was painful & heart-breaking.😭

Aww Preeti that was so so so sweet of you to take pains & write a sweet message for each one of us..Your heart felt words are deeply touchy..Love you dear..You really made us feel so special THANX A LOT means  A LOT..!!🤗
-Nehaaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing piece of work guys and the presentation part is done so beautifully...:))
thoroughly enjoyed reading each and every bit of it...u guys are just awsum yaar...hats off to each one of you all ur efforts..👏👍🏼
desperately waiting the next edition...😃