Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow u r updating di.
Me waiting.
_Jyothi_ thumbnail

Chapter 45:

Present:

Geet held maan's arm tight and she again went back to the past, the most painful days in her life and she is crying bitterly.

Seeing her cry maan felt that some one is taking his life away from him. He too held her tight. The pain, anger and helplessness is visible in his eyes. His geet his life suffered so much and he didn't know anything. He is feeling guilty, self hatredness. Yes he is hating himself for not being there with geet when she needed him the most.

And on top of that pregnancy she suffered all alone. Maan closed his eyes in pain and a small tear escaped from his eyes. He held geet tight and making sure that she is with him. He looked at his daughter who is sleeping peacefully in the cradle with a smile on her face. He was not there to take his daughter in his arms for the first time. He was not there for his geet when she needed him the most during her pregnancy. The girl who is princess for everyone and don't know what is the meaning of pain has suffered a lot.

Maan's blood bolied thinking of that sid and swetha and what they did to his geet. He clutched the glass with is on the side table, the grip became hard and the glass beoke into pieces and his hand started bleeding. With the breaking sound geet jerked and opened her eyes and saw that maan's hand is bleeding. She took his hand and saw his eyes which is filled with anger and guilty.

Maan what r u doing? Wait I will bring first aid box told geet and was about to get up. Maan held her wrist and made her sit and nodded in a no.

No geet let me feel this pain, this is nothing when compared to your pain. I hate myself, I became blind that I didn't know ur pain. I am responsible for all this chi... 

Geet cupped his face and told nahi maan u r not at fault. U didn't do anything, its destiny that decided that we have to be apart from each other. Galti tho meri thi maanvi ke baare mein na bolne ki when u have every right to know about ur daughter.

No geet I know how u might have spent those days. Tumne bhi ek glati ki gee two kasam that not to find u. due to that reason main tumko dhoond nahi paya. Kyun geet aisa kyun kiya tumne? How could u think that I can live happily without u. these 2 years are not less than a hell for me. Geet waada karo kit um mujhe kabhi chodke nahi jaogi. Main mar... 

Geet closed his mouth with her palm and nodded in a no and told kabardar aisa baate ki tho tumne.

Promise me geet told maan.

Geet looked at him and told par wo.. wo.. sid.. agar usne tumko kuch kiya tho.

Maan smirked and told kuch nahi hoga. Now he has to face MAAN SINGH KHURANA for messing my mishty's life. Main usko chodunga nahi. He has to beg for death tab tak main usko aur uss swetha ur so called cousin ko chodungi nahi.

What will u do?? Asked geet with fear.

Tum aaram karo bohot raat ho chukka hain told maan and made her lay on bed.

But geet is geet she got up and told tum yaha baito if u move from here mujhse bua koi nahi hoga.

Maan chuckled inwardly seeing her back to herself.

Immediately geet left from there and came back within a minute with a first aid box in her hand.

Geet maine kaha iski koi jaroorat nahi hain told maan.

Chup chap baitho told geet sternly.

With no other option maan sat silently. Geet bent on her knees and took his bleeding hand and took out the glass pieces. Maan winced in pain and geet blowed the air softly. Geet had tears in her eyes seeing him in pain.

She took out the cotton and started cleaning the wound.

Dard ho raha hain? Asked geet.

Maan nodded in yes and told ur tears r giving me more pain than this. He wiped her tears.

Geet smiled slightly and bandaged his hand. She gave him tablet and water.

Now its completed na tum so jao told maan and made her lay on the bed.

I will come now told maan but geet held his wrist and told plz don't go.

Maan smiled and kissed her forehead and told I am here only geet.

He then slid beside her and geet hugged him tight and placed her head on his chest. Maan too hold her by her waist.

Geet closed her eyes feeling light at heart. After telling the truth to maan she is feeling safe. But somewhere the fear of loosing him again is not going out of her mind. Still the sid matter is not settled and that swetha knows where geet is. Thinking about all these she drifted to sleep. 

Here maan is not at all able to sleep. He is acting all normal because of his geet. She suffered so much now he don't want to hurt her more with his guilt feeling. His anger is rising thousand folds with each and every passing second. He want to punish himself. He opened his eyes which are now red due to anger. These many days he was angry and rude because not to show his pain and helplessness. But today he is angry on himself for not being there with his geet. He looked at geet's face who is now sleeping peacefully on his chest. He kissed her cheeks and placed her head on the pillow and he got up. He went to his daughter and kissed her forehead and left the room.

He directly went to gym and started his workout. He is practicing his tai-chi vigourously. He is kicking air and jumping and hurting himself with his practice.

He placed 3 tables in a row and ice cubes on them and broke them in one go bleeding his already wonded hand. But his anger is increasing.

Maan (st): main meri geet ko itni takleef di, uss sid ne mujhe maarne ki dhamki di. Ab geet ki zindagi mein sirf khushiuan hogi. Aur sid now u have to count ur days, u will be behind bars forever. Tumne meri geet ko takleef di, mere papa ka accident karwaya u have to pay for all this sid. Swetha tum tho ek behen kehne ki layak bhi nahi ho. I will ur make ur life a living hell. Tumne tumari zindagi khud mushkil mein dala by saying all non-sense to geet. Tumne geet ko vinod bhai ke baare mein kaha. Acha hua ki bhai wapas aagaye nahi tho meri geet kabhi khush reh nahi sakti. She might have spent her whole life in that guilt.

He took the stick which has fire on either sides and practicing. His back is hurt due to fire. But he is not at all feeling pain. His determination to destroy sid and swetha is more than all this pain. His body has several wounds due to heavy practicing. He don't want to stop he want to hurt himself more.

In maneet's room:

Geet opened her eyes and didn't find maan on the bed. She got up and came out of bed and saw that maanvi is awake and made a cry face not finding anyone around. Geet took maanvi in his arms and asked kya hua meri bachi ko? Dada ke paas jaana hain?

Maanvi nodded in a yes.

Thik hain chalo we will see where ur dad is?

Maanvi smiled at geet. They went down and searched for him in the hall, kitchen, garden and didn't found him anywhere. Then she heard some sounds from the gym. Geet along with maanvi headed towards gym. But the sight infront of her made her froze where she is. She gasped seeing maan in that condition. Seeing her father in that condition where his body is full of sweat and blood marks poor soul got scared and started to cry. Geet too had tears in her eyes.

Hearing his princess cry maan turned back and saw his 2 two princess crying seeing him in that condition. Immediately maan wore his shirt and rushed to them.

Maan took maanvi from geet asked why my princess is crying?

But maanvi is crying more seeing his hand bleeding.

Maan looked at geet whose face is now red wih anger.

She immediately ran from there.

Geet geet called maan.

But already she left from there. Maan kissed maanvi's forehead and told nahi beta nahi rote. U r a good girl na.

Princess kissed maan's cheek and took his hand which is bleeding. Her eyes became wide seeing red color (blood) on his hand. She then looked at maan and made a cry face.

Maan looked at her with all love and told kuch nahi princess I am fine.

Just shut up shouted geet who is coming inside with vinod.

Vinod saw maan and his condition.

What the hell is this maan? Shouted vinod too.

Maan looked at maanvi with baby face. Maanvi gave a look like he deserves this.

Who can believe that the great MSK became child with his child. Till today no one dare to talk to him now his life and his bro are shouting on him. He is feeling like his life is back.

Vinod made maan sit and started cleaning his wound. Whenever he winced in pain geet and maanvi eyes got moist. That little baby too came to know that her dad is in pain. That's the power of blood relation, she met her dad just 3-4 days ago and now they became unseperable.

Geet dear I am fine told maan.

Stop it maan yeh kya haal bana rakha hain tum apne aap ka? Ek baat mere baare mein princess ke baare mein nahi socha? Asked geet furiously.

Maanvi started jumping in geet arms and stretching her hands towards maan. Maan understood that and took her in his arms.

Princess touched maan's hand and looked at him. Like asking him is it still paining?

Maan smiled at his daughter and told nahi princess and kissed her cheek.

Vinod completed cleaning the wounds and warned him maan better take care nahi tho hamse bura koi nahi hoga.

Maan got annoyed listening to their continous dhamki and told u both are behaving like like..

Princess saw maan's annoyed face and glared angrily at geet and vinod.

Tumari beti bilkul tumari jaisi hain gusse wali dekho kaise ghoor ghoor ke dekh rahi hain humko told geet.

Ha beti kiski hain told maan and hugged his princess tight.

She is daddy's team told maan.

Geet and vinod smiled at maan. Few minutes back he was all angry on himself and hurting himself and now he became child with his child and acting all normal but geet knows how much pain he is hiding inside. His silence is the sign before strom.What is going to happen now? what will maan do? Is sid and swetha planning something? Will maneet win this time?

Precap: oops family drama... poor maan.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

maneet... ☺️☺️☺️

Hii friends here is part 45. Hope u all like it.

From this update onwards the present starts. The past is completed with last update.

Plz hit LIKE n do COMMENT.

Waiting for ur response.

Silent readers plz comment.

Give me 150+ likes then u wil get next update fast.

Come on come on give me my likes and comments.. PLZ WRITE OTHER THAN AWESOME N OTHER ONE WORD ANSWERS.. I DONT KNOW WHAT IS UR OPINION ABOUT UPDATE.. PLZ ITS A REQUEST.. IT TAKES NOT EVEN A MINUTE...

PS.: I AM SNEDING 220 PMS IF I WONT GET 180 LIKES AND ATLEAST 14-15 PAGES OF COMMENTS  I AM NOT GONNA UPDATE NEXT PART. SORRY GUYS I AM DAMN SERIOUS THIS TIME. WHETHER IT TAKES 1DAY OR 1 WEEK OR 1 MONTH I DONT CARE... BUT I WANT 180 LIKES.. ITS UPTO READERS NOW.. IF U WANT UPDATE FAST THEN PRESS LIKE AND COMMENT.. NAHI THO ITS UR WISH. I AM TOTALLY TOTALLY SAD AND HURT WITH UR RESPONSE. IF U GUYS WANT TO READ THEN PRESS LIKE NAHI THO.. I WONT TELL ANYTHING.. ASK ME UPDATE WHEN U FIND 180 LIKES AND 15 PAGES OF COMMENTS...THIS NOT ONLY FOR THIS FF BUT FOR ALL..

Love

-jyothi

Edited by jyothikrish - 11 years ago
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
~edited~
gud mrng dear..subah utke sabse pehle update pad rahi hu..he he i cant stop myself frm readng my fav na..
Cmng to update nw..yar plz dnt put that cryng wala pic yar muje bhi lona aa laha hai..a pic dekthe hi muje o line yaad ajatha hai mera baby wapis lado maan..mummy me cryng again my maan is feeling guilty n hurtng hmself..wait let me cry..mummy...ee...ee...
Hogaya nw cmng back very gud geet maan ko deal karne ke liye tum aur mannu kaafi hai..hayee maanvi cry sunkar shaant hogaya maan aur khud baccha ban gaya..u knw u write every scene very well espcly maanvi n maan scene..i imagine everythng infrnt of me..muaah and many hugs 4 such a lovely scene of maan n maanvi..it was small,simple yet cute one..nw us kamina aur kamini ke bad days shuru hogaye..count ur days idiots..nw our msk is in action..
Precap seems yummy..maaneet moments..kahi sr toh nahi???haww family drama..i thnk geet wil cmplaint abt maan's harkat last nite n he wil get nice scolng frm lng lovable family..maan tum bhi na..ab galti ki toh suno dat bhi..plz mere maan ko zyada mat daat na..nahi toh mein aur ab maanvi bhi royegi..
Get ur likes soon n update soon..
Love u fr such amazng update..muaah Edited by maneetlover1 - 11 years ago
meettu thumbnail
Nice and cute update
maan hurting himself not able to take care of geet
maanvi is sooo cute
showing him attitude
opppsss agar choti msk hai
waiting for next

guys plzzz hit the like
she deserves it

requesting u alll
rubykatariya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
nice update dear
maan regret and geet hurt
maanvi is so cute...
cont soon..
Edited by ruby3 - 11 years ago
meena.. thumbnail
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
lovely update..

maanvi was so sweet...

ands hope now sid and swetha suffer like hell
SONU_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part.
Precap is interesting.
nats0101 thumbnail
nice one
poor geet had 2 suffer so much
bt maan s guilt and regret wil definitely spell doom 4 shweta n sid

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jyothi   πŸ€—...thank u for the awesome update...poor Maan ...he is suffering with so much pain and guilt...hated the scene where he hurt himself so much...loved the part where Geet ,Vinod and Maanvi take care of him...princess is such a cutie...waiting for Maan to teach that Sid and Swetha πŸ˜‘ a lesson...plz continue...TC  πŸ˜Š