Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
dance to banta hai boss...
harshnee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
luved it. 
continue soon 
luved the cute romanace and they always seemed to be caught by someone or the other. 
looking forward to seeing the sangeet. 
thx a lot for the pm 

crazy_mishee thumbnail
that was emotional
loved the update
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
So, are you ready for the Sangeet.. this is becoming longer than I expected.. so I split it into two parts!

Part 33a - Khushi and Arnav's Sangeet Ceremony 

The living room had been transformed into a brightly lit spectacular stage like during Payal and Akash's Sangeet. Instead of the Qutab minar, there was a full moon and stars, a river with a gondola and the Taj Mahal  in the background. Khushi was in awe and she put her hands together, excited and happy. Arnav looked at her, he knew she would love it. The setting was his idea, and Anjali had been thrilled when he suggested it. Khushi turned to Arnav and saw him looking at her. She moved to him, grabbed his hand in hers and looked into his eyes. There was a breeze and they just kept looking at each other oblivious to their surroundings and the crowd that had formed around them. Their thoughts were interrupted by the applause. Khushi and Arnav turned around to see Nani and Buaji on stage. Buaji was dressed as Krishna and Nani like Radha. They danced to Radha Kaisa na Jale. The crowd was laughing hard as Buaji ran around the female extras trying to hug them and Nani was trying to kick Buaji.  When Nani sang, "Baahon ke haar jo dale koi Kaanha ke gale (When someone tries to put her arms around Krishna's neck)", Khushi looked at Arnav, remembering how sad she felt when Arnav was with Lavanya. Then she made an angry face, she remembered how angry she was when Lisa had hugged Arnav and worse, how he had done nothing about it. Arnav noticed it, smiled and put his arm around her and kissed her forehead, "I love only you, Khushi.. don't be silly". She smiled and watched Nani and Buaji thank the applauding crowd. Anjali came on stage, with Payal carrying microphones in their hand. "Naniji aur Buajiki dhamakedar performance ke liye phir se zor daar taaliya! (Please put your hands together for Nani's and Buaji's amazing performance)" Anjali said, beaming with happiness. Payal said, "Ab Khushi ke liye Salman Khan banke aayega Nanheji (Now NK will become Salman Khan for Khushi)". Khushi was thrilled and Arnav's face was clouded with anger. NK, how dare he still try to please my wife.. Khushi accidentally grabbed Arnav's hand in her excitement. Arnav startled, turned to look at her and smiled, seeing her excitement forgetting his anger towards NK.

NK stood shirtless, with his back to the audience with a guitar in his hand, saying, "Doston na koi manzil hain na koi saathi hain" and he turned and threw the guitar and danced just like Salman did in the movie.. O O Jaane Jaana (For those unfamiliar with Bollywood, this is the dance Khushi did when she had put the Salman Khan poster in Arnav's room). Khushi was thrilled and jumping, squeezing Arnav's hand. Arnav put his hands on her arms and yelled, "Dhyan se (careful).. Khushi.. control yourself". Khushi ignored him and continued to enjoy the dance and started doing the dance steps, along with NK as he did them on the stage. Arnav couldn't stay angry, he slowly smiled seeing his Khushi laughing and enjoying herself. While everyone was watching and applauding NK's performance, Arnav was looking at Khushi. His thoughts were interrupted when Anjali came on stage and said, "NK bhai.. great performance.." NK was sending flying kisses to all the screaming people in the audience while Anjali was talking. "Ab agla performance hain..(Now the next performance is..)" Anjali paused as she saw that NK was not listening to her. Chameli had walked in swinging her plaited hair in circles, catwalking across the stage. Anjali shocked walked to the side of the stage. Some extras ran to Chameli, surrounded her saying, "Baalika Tumhare Sapno Ka Rajkumar Aa Raha Hai (O Girl, The Man Of Your Dreams Is Coming). Then they pointed to the side of the stage where NK was on the shoulder of a few extras with a turban on his head, wearing a white sherwani and a red shawl around his neck. He started dancing to Tenu Leke Me Jaavanga (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IvAV5iZeqg) Khushi was excited, "phir se Salman Khanji (again Salman Khan)". Arnav looked angrily at NK, who was jumping up and down on stage, "NK.. " Khushi turned to him, noticed that he was annoyed and she giggled, pulled him closer and whispered in his ears, "Aap mere liye Salman Khanji se bhi badkar hain.. aap hi toh hain meri asli hero (You mean more to me than Salman Khan.. you are my real hero)" and kissed his cheek, then she blushed. She folded her arms and added, "aur waise Nanheji toh Chameli se pyaar karte hain.. dekhiye (and anyways, NK loves Chameli.. look at them)", she indicated to the stage where NK and Chameli were in each other's arms, looking into each other's eyes, Chameli was singing, "Kehdiya Duniya Se Main Teri, Main Teri Ho Gayi Re (I have told the world that I'm yours, that I've become yours)", Arnav's eyes widened as he realized that Khushi was right. He realized the emotion in NK's eyes, he had seen it in Akash's eyes and even in Khushi's. Khushi said dreamily, "Aakhir Chameli ko uski raajkumar mil gayi (Finally Chameli found her prince)". Arnav sighed and added, "Good! Ab NK tumhare peeche nahi bhaagega.. (Now NK won't run after you)" Khushi turned, shocked, "Kya..(What)" Arnav acted as though he didn't say anything and clapped as the performance ended. Anjali had walked to them in the meantime, "arre.. tum log abhi tak taiyyar nahi hue.. jaao jaakar taiyyar ho jaao.. Khushiji aap mere kamre main jaayiye.. theek hai (You are still not dressed.. go get dressed.. Khushi, go to my room, ok?)". Arnav and Khushi looked at each other, Khushi could feel her heart beating faster, she was excited about dancing with Arnav. As she walked to Anjali's room, she remembered Payal's Sangeet, when Arnav had danced with her; for those few minutes their bodies had been pressed against each other, his hands exploring her body, her heart exploding at his touch, her breath quickening as she felt his breath on her and his lips close to her skin. She put her hand on her heart, because it had started beating uncontrollably. Arnav was in his room, thinking about the same dance, he smiled, then he raised his eyebrows and looked down at his chest; he could hear his heart beating fast. He smiled and walked into the bathroom to change.

Anjali was walking back to the living room, when she noticed a bunch of gift boxes lying on the dining table. "Yeh, yaha.. Hari Prakashji.. Hari Prakashji.. yeh kaha gaye hain.. chodiye.. main hi karti hoon (This is here? HP.. HP.. where is he.. leave it.. I will do it)". She moved to the table to lift the gift boxes and started moving back, struggling to balance all of the boxes in her hand. She bumped into somebody, she looked over her shoulder and it was Rahul. She stared at him without blinking, since her heart had started beating faster. "Rahulji" was all that she could say. He took the boxes from her and their hands accidentally touched;  they looked at each other. Anjali's eyes widened, she stared, shocked at Rahul; she had felt a chill down her spine and she started breathing faster. Rahul looked confused. "Anjaliji, aap theekh toh hain na.. aap ko yeh sab karne ki kya zaroorat hain.. mujhe bulaliya hota.. main hoon na.. main sab sambhaloonga.. mere hote hue aapko kisi baare main fikar karne ki zaroorat nahi hain.. (Anjali, are you alright? Why do you have to do all this? You could have called me.. I'm here for you.. I will take care of everything. When I'm here, you don't need to worry about anything)" He smiled and walked away with the boxes, leaving Anjali alone at the dining table. She looked at him as he walked away, her eyes tearing up. Please God, please don't do this to me. Why do you have to give me these feelings? Anjali, he is not interested in you.. please, you don't want to be heart broken again.

Khushi looked at the mirror, as she put her earrings on. She was wearing a white lehenga with golden and red embroidery on it. She put a clip on her hair and smoothened her skirt, when she heard a knock on the door. She walked to the door and opened it to see Arnav in a white suit with golden embroidery and black pants. (I'm referring to the Star Parivaar costumes for both of them). He looked so handsome, Khushi felt her heart skip a beat. Arnav looked at her, bent down and took her hand from her side and pulled her towards him. He removed a strand of her hair that had fallen on her face with a finger, tucked it behind her ear and kissed her forehead. "Khushi.. tum.. you are so beautiful.. I can believe.." He stopped when he heard someone clearing her throat and they turned around to see Payal smiling. "Arnavji, main Khushiko lene aaya thi.. aap log aajaayiye.. agla karikram shuru hone waala hain (Arnav, I had come to get Khushi.. both of you please come with me.. the next program is about to start)". Arnav blushed, took Khushi's hand and they walked to the living room.  

Anjali was on stage, "Yeh lo.. Khushiji aur Chotte aa gaye.. ab aap log dil dhaam kar baitiye.. ab phir se dhamakedaar performances lekar aa rahe hain NK bhai aur Chameliji (Khushi and Arnav have also arrived. Please wait patiently, now here comes NK and Chameli with another amazing performance)". She walked to the side of the stage and asked Payal, "Aap ne Rahulji ko kahi dekha hain.. agle performance tho hamara hein (Have you seen Rahul anywhere.. next is our performance)". Payal shook her head and then applauded as NK watched into the stage, dressed in a black suit. The Don tune played in the back. He removed his shades and sang something along the lines of, "I think I'm above everyone, I scream at people, I don't smile, I am crazy , people are scared of me.. Do you recognize me, I'm ASR". The crowd had gone quiet and everyone was looking at Arnav, including Anjali, Payal and Akash who were on stage. NK was oblivious to everyone's reaction and was still dancing to the song. Arnav's face was furious, suddenly someone burst out laughing and Arnav shocked, looked at Khushi, who could not stop laughing. "Khushi", he said with clenched teeth, "hasna bandh karo (stop laughing)", she stopped, looked at him, then started giggling again. Arnav opened his mouth to say something but then the song stopped and a new song started, the tune of Crazy Kiya Re. Arnav turned around to see Chameli dressed in a blue salwar with pompoms on her sleeves, her hair tied the way Khushi used to earlier and with Khushi's bag hanging across her body. Chameli started dancing while singing, something along the lines of I'm Khushi Kumari Gupta, I love jalebis, I'm crazy, I talk too much, I play pranks and people tell me you drive me crazy! Khushi's mouth was wide open and this time it was Arnav who burst into laughter. She turned to look at him, her face annoyed, her hands on her sides. But then seeing him laugh, she could not stay annoyed for long. She started smiling, then giggled and started laughing with him. Anjali smiled watching Arnav laugh. Thank you God for bringing Khushi into my Chotte's life! she closed her eyes and said a silent prayer in her mind. The crowd was cheering and NK and Chameli ran to the stage together and did a curtsy thanking the crowd, then turned around and looked at each other and smiled, shyly! 

Part 33(b) : Khushi and Arnav's Sangeet ceremony( https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/56996468)

------------

I'm sorry that I can't come up with lyrics for the parodic songs.. if you can, please do send me.. and I will update them on this post and of course give you credit! Thanks!

Ok, next part will be updated soon.. the much awaited Khushi and Arnav dance.. there will be a small part played by Shyam (but remember I don't like villains..and so I promise you, Shyam wont hurt anyone).. and I leave you with one question.. The Raizada family will not let Arnav leave the house tonight.. what will Arnav and Khushi do?

Thank you silent readers for your likes and comments.. please do continue to like and comment, its your feedback that makes me want to update!! ❤️

Edited by boreddamsel - 12 years ago
arhi__4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful. update

arnav is way too jealous 

Cant wait for nk telling Chameli that he is in love with her

amazing update

drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOVELY UPDATE...AWW NK AND CHAMELI CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW NK TELL HER THAT HE LOVES HER
ARNAV IS SO JEALOUS
CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART
THANKS FOR THE PM
Punkin22 thumbnail
I enjoyed this update so much.  It is marvelous that all family together happy and ASR and Khushi are so in love.  I can't wait for this to happen on screen.  Maybe you should send copy to CV at IPKKND!!  Thank you for update dear...
jazzpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the dance performances were so cute!!! :) awesome update. thank you so much for the pm :)
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved it!!!! arshi rock!!!!
luckylucky1 thumbnail
Very nice
And thank you for pm