Hey folks, It's thread 2🥳
First of all, a big thanks to all my faithful readers who inspite of not sending pm's, regularly stalk my FF and atleast like or comment on it. It shows that you really appreciate my work. 🤗
Now for some points to be noted:
7 GOLDEN RULES!
1) I send Pm's every five chapters. So don't be angry with me for not receiving pm's after every chapter coz 430+ people is lots to send pm's too.
2) So the solution to above problem is to stalk my FF. Now how do you do it? Basically, just comment anywhere in this thread and then, you can track this FF in your 'My Posts' at the right side, top corner, next to 'logout' button. The new chapter and page no, will be typed in the title, which will help you to know whenever I've posted a new chapter.
3) I don't force anyone to comment or like my FF. Do it only if you want to. I will even be happy if only one person reads and likes it.
4) I normally don't reply back on your comments. But I always read them and enjoy it. Plz don't be disheartened if I don't reply.
5) I will only update whenever I'm free and in a mood to write the FF. Sometimes, personal problems and exams don't allow me to do so. So plz don't expect regular updates.
6) If at all you don't find any update from me within 15 days without any prior notice, then you can safely assume I'm dead and partying in my grave.
7) You are free to copy and use this FF for anything without my permission, maybe even to claim it as your own if you are so desperate. I believe in helping people and I feel really sad for such people who plagiarize. So go ahead. I have nothing to gain or lose from this as I write FF's for enhancing my creativity and not as my career.
That's it!
INDEX
Sorry to anyone whose PM I've not replied. My head is messed up big time and I have no idea myself what am I doing.
Edited by molten_lava - 14 years ago
53