Arhi FF:Mirage Note pg 158 for next thread link - Page 100

Posted: 11 years ago
Heyy dear...sad 4 ur mom...hope she wil get well soon...have faith on god alwys...

Coming to ur update,,,its nyc nd heart touchng...
Nd dun worry venevr u get d tym u cn update urslf...tk cr of urself nd ur mom...
Wow love where the story is heading. I'm kinda nervous about what'll happen when Khushi finds out about Arnav, but maybe she'll understand when she learns about his past. I'm so sorry about your mother. She will surely be in my prayers...may Allah bless her with good health.
Aww awesome Khushi and same as always ASR.. sometimes sweet and sometimes angry..:)

Hi Rach,

I always look forward to your updates, but please dont worry.  Your mom's health is more important.  So do spend more time with her and take care.

Rest assured of our prayers.  May God extend his healing touch to your mother and she get well soon.

take care 
Edited by bablio09 - 11 years ago
hi there...u dont worry at all..aunty will be fine...
we all r praying for her well being..she will get well soon
u take care of u and her

n about the ff what can i say!!!!
the concept is so fresh,new,intense,thrilling,attractive and what not else,,,,,,,,fall for it then and there...n u r writing it so well..revealing only the right thing at the right time ..hats off👏
just loved it

be well n take care of ur family...God bless
Short update 🤓

CHAPTER 19

"Hey, do you wanna come inside?" she asked holding his hand standing beside the gate.

Arnav wasn't sure of how to react to this. Was he finally going to get into that house that he had been planning for the past two weeks? "Ok, sure." He said nodding his head while he alerted his mind to look out for every tiny detail around him.

Lavanya led him through the security gate that was being guarded by two men in dark uniforms. It was a huge bungalow, surrounded by a beautiful, well maintained garden in front of it. To the right was the garage in which four out of the five spaces were occupied by high end cars. He instantly recognised the black Audi he had seen at Shimla.

They came to a halt in front of huge oak doors that spoke of the magnificence of this house. He saw Lavanya key in the four digit security code into the keypad.

He could clearly see the number she had entered and he mentally noted it. He heard a click sound while the doors swung open into the huge expanse of the living room.

Arnav was completely stunned upon entering the house. He had only seen Khalid Bhai's house that was equivalent in value to this. But there was stark difference between the two houses. It clearly spelled out the difference in lifestyles of people who were involved in illegal activities and ones who weren't.

"So, what do you think about my house, Rishab?" she asked holding his hand.

"Oh! It's beautiful." He exclaimed out. "Just like the owner." He added causing her to blush.

"Thanks for coming. You have really helped in times like these." She sighed remembering the death of her ex-boyfriend.

"No one's at home?" he asked noticing the silence prevailing around them. It was noon and he had infact hoped that Lavanya's dad wouldn't be at home.

"No. Dad's out at his meetings. Come, I'll show you the house." She said and led him upstairs.

Arnav followed, noting down every single thing about the house. He noticed the presence of cctv cameras all around the house. It was going to be harder than he had expected.  After being shown practically every room of the house, she led in him deep inside the house and stood outside another door that had a similar keypad outside it.

"This is my Dad's study room. He has all kinds of his important stuff inside it. He never lets anyone inside it, including me because he thinks that I might misplace his files. So he had installed this electronic lock for this door and only he is supposed to know the password to it." She paused turning around to face him with a mischievous smile on her face.

"But he doesn't know that his daughter is smarter than him. One day, I sneaked behind him and saw him enter the code. And I came to know about it. The first time I entered this room, I was completely stunned by its contents. I think this is one of the coolest room of our house. Come, I'll show you the room. But you have to promise me that you will never say anything about this to my dad." She said pressing the four digits on the keypad.

Arnav couldn't help himself from smiling back at her. Did she really give him the direct access to her father's room? Lavanya was definitely not that smart as she claimed to be.

He stepped inside a medium sized room that had a huge window on one side of it. The floor was adorned with a beautiful and intricately designed carpet that highlighted the appearance of the whole room. On the other side, lay wooden racks neatly stacked with loads of books, some looking old and worn out, some so thick and heavy that he was surprised at the strength of the wooden racks to bear all that weight.  There was a table at the centre which contained a laptop and loads of files scattered all around it. There was a fifty five inch tv placed at the far corner of the room. And beside it, there was a large locker that seemed to house all their important valuables.

Arnav looked all around the room looking for any hint of cameras watching them. As if she knew what he was looking for, she spoke out.

"This is the only room which is not monitored by CCTV because my Dad feels that no one has access to this and hence, it is the safest place in the house. Actually, thank God it isn't there. Otherwise, Dad would have long back before known, about my secret visits to his room."

So the file was definitely going to be here. All he had to do was search for it, get it and take it out of the house without anyone noticing it. Plans after plans hatched in his mind on the safest ways to do this job without getting caught or injuring anyone in the process.

He could have chosen the path of kidnapping Lavanya and holding her ransom for the file. But who was he kidding? Hari Kashyap would definitely use all his power to track him to death, even if he initially parted away with the file. It was one thing to kill Hari Kashyap and another to play with the life of his daughter. He had missed the first opportunity and now he had to take all this risk to get his work done.

"Come, let's go back to my room." she said interrupting his thoughts, pulling him away from her father's room, closing the door behind them.

o0o

It was dark around them and the light rays had disappeared, letting the night slowly set in. This area of the city was quieter due to its residential status and hence, the silence was only interrupted by few vehicles passing nearby. Some children were seen playing cricket on the streets, while some mothers shouted at their kids to return home for the night.

Completely undisturbed by the surroundings, two souls walked lazily, hand in hand, enjoying each other's company, letting free of all their worries in life.

Khushi was licking the red ice candy in her one hand, enjoying the cold feel of it against her warm tongue, while Arnav was gazing at the wonderful sight of her relishing it like a kid. He had a faint smile lingering on his lips that conveyed absolute happiness seeing her like this.

"I told you to take one for yourself. But you as always, ignored me and refused and now, you are pathetically staring at me enjoying it." Khushi pouted, glaring at him with narrow eyes. She had decided to take this stroll, after being tempted by the ice candy shop on the roadside, during her ride back home. She hadn't hesitated even for a second to ask Arnav to stop the bike. And he had naturally relented to her request. But for some reason he had refused to have an ice candy for himself.

"You can have a lick if you want to." She said offering the half eaten candy to him. "I don't mind sharing it."

"No Khushi, I don't want it." He said shrugging his shoulders. He continued to swing his arm forward, his fingers entwined with hers. For some reason, he enjoyed this little stroll of theirs.

"Is my tongue red?" she asked displaying out her tongue for him. Arnav chuckled at her sight. "Yes, it is."

"Why aren't you eating one?" she protested. "Is it because you don't like it?"

"It isn't like that." He said in a low voice and was soon lost in some distant world. Khushi looked at his face and saw the sudden change in his eyes. They seemed moistened.

"Arnav..." she whispered, coming to an abrupt halt. "What happened?" She waited for any sign of answer from his face. But he stood stone still. Maybe he was going to remain silent like always, she concluded. Ever since she had met him, he hadn't shared any of his thoughts with her. By now, she had come to accept it as part of his nature. They resumed walking.

After about two minutes, which were absolutely filled with silence between them, she heard him speak out.

"When I was five years old, I had this craze of making ice candies at home, after watching it on the tv. One day, along with my friend, we made flavoured juice and stored it in glasses and ice candy trays, making loads of it and flooding the refrigerator. After that, I sat and ate it for the next two days. I hid this from my mother. On the third day, I developed sore throat and high fever and had to be admitted to hospital. That was when, my mother found about my activity and I had to bear her scolding for the next few weeks. She practically threatened me that she would stop allowing me to watch tv, if I had even a single ice candy. But I sneaked out and ate loads of ice candies even after that." He chuckled, reliving his past memories.

Khushi was surprised to see him talking about his childhood. This was the first time he had ever shared anything about him. Maybe he was making slow progress from his side. And Khushi was absolutely happy with this tiny baby step.

"Sounds like you had loads of fun, naughty boy." She exclaimed out, ruffling his hair.

"Yes, I did." He said looking at her.

"You know Arnav, when I was small, my Dad used to get me ice candies and I used to get so excited to eat them, that I would gobble up the whole thing and my tongue would go numb and frozen like this." She said and swallowed the remaining candy, stuffing it in her mouth, while her lips turned the reddest shade ever. Within few seconds she gasped out for warm air, sticking out her tongue.

"It's freezing cold... aahhh..." she hissed out while he burst out into laughter seeing her state.

"Don't... laugh... at... me... ahh" She punched him lightly in the abdomen. Suddenly, she felt him grabbing her waist and pulling her towards him.

"Feeling too cold huh? Let me make you warm." He said with a mischievous smile, winking at her, before he dived to capture her cold lips with his warm ones. Khushi stared at him with big wide eyes, petrified at his actions, suddenly aware of their public surroundings. But the warmth of his lips was indeed soothing her. She could feel him gently sucking her lower lip, causing her to let out a moan she never knew that it was possible from her.

Arnav could taste the sweet raspberry flavour on her lips. He found himself soon drowning into the deep pool of ecstasy completely oblivious to the time and everything surrounding them. He wanted this moment to last for eternity. He would have if she hadn't pushed him away from her.

"It's getting late." She looked down blushing crimson at what had just happened and started walking towards the direction of their parked bike. But he didn't want to let go of this so soon. He seized the opportunity and pulled her from behind, causing her to land backwards on his chest.

"Khushi, I think I had the best ice candy of my life." He whispered in a husky voice into her ears, as if she wasn't blushing enough. Khushi could feel the heat rapidly rising on her face as she licked her lower lip tasting the feel of his lips on hers. She didn't know what she was feeling. Her heart had suddenly started to beat faster, thumping violently against her chest. Her stomach was somersaulting with excitement. She never knew how one kiss could affect her so much. Was this even possible?  She instantly became aware of his hands on her waist, the havoc that was created in her body by his mere touch. His warm breath was caressing the side of her face, sending goosebumps down her body.

She tilted her head to see him staring at her with a smirk on his face. He was enjoying the effect he had on her. But at the same time, he couldn't deny the effect she was having upon him. From this close proximity, he could inhale the floral fragrance of her hair. To say that it was maddening his senses would be an understatement. The feel of her delicate body against his was igniting a wild fire inside him. He instantly let her go, feeling his body suddenly become tense and stiff.

"I think your Buaji would be waiting for you at home." He said leading her to his bike, breaking her from her reverie.

"Yeah." She replied, feeling a little bit awkward at what she had just experienced.

Without wasting any more time, he took her back to her home, the journey as always, being more exciting than the previous one.

When they reached her house, she got down from the bike quietly and turned around to say her goodbye, when she was suddenly startled by Buaji's voice blaring near the gate.

"SankaDevi!"

And that was enough to scare away both of them. Khushi could only look at Arnav with panicked eyes, while she fearfully gulped down wondering was going to follow. What an ending to the perfect day! She thought to herself. She was going to be a dead piece of meat soon.

Hey Devi Maiyya! Help me! 

Edited by molten_lava - 11 years ago
yay im first...awesome update..hope ur mother is getting better...i luved this update soo much..i just wish they r happy lyk dis forever...
good one... by the way howzz ur mother???Hope she is doing fine.
i am so happy thinking i was first but no :(

but i am on the same page as the update! *dances*

res!

and btw, hope you and your mom and family are doing great!!! take good care of your mom!

-Edited-

Oh em gee!!! I loved it!

Wow, you showed us more about the progression of arnav's plan into achieving the file!
heeh lavanya is indeed not so smart, she showed him her father's study herself! 😆

and aawwn! loved the moment between arnav and khushi! taking a stroll and eating ice candy!

and arnav is slowly opening up the her! what a cute memory was that of arnav!

and the kiss!! *blush* and the scene after the kiss!! *blushes again* sweet, hot and romantic!

eheheh ! omg! this made me laugh! buaji was standing at the gate?! 😆 soo did she saw khushi on arnav's bike or not!?? Loved it!!

xxx
Edited by DarkDove - 11 years ago
great update!! he s finally opening up to her.. hope ur mom's better now..