Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks for the update Sia😊

Regarding the epi, it can be viewed just after 8.30 on YT & DM.
Next week the drama, we all wanted to see much later will unfold. Let's watch it & get over with it.
New promo of veerbhadra looks good. Just hope they show the perfect exit of Sati showing the Dash Mahavidyas.
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
nanda_gopa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SIa, thank you for the beautiful update.

I recorded past 16 episodes and watched them again.

Watching the episode today, clearly Sati has not been able to realize her self as Adishakti and instead often behaves like a human. Sati has to die and come back as Parvati. That is why Parvati has to conduct penance to achieve Shiva. And in that form is when Parvati realizes herself as AdiShakti.

It is indeed frustrating to see Sati suffer--but such is the story. I remember learning Sati's story early on in my childhood. And over time I felt that Sati's story was a lesson for us humans to be less egotistical--the ways in which our ego impacts us is reflected in Daksha Prajapati to the fullest extent and in other ways with Sati (anger, feeling sad when her father is slighted, she feels slighted when she is not invited to Daksha's yagna, and so on..). And Daksha's beheading is exactly that--a lesson to keep our ego in check.

I love Mohit and Mouni as actors. They are superb in expressing themselves. Simply beautiful.
Sups230695 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritika06

did i bash sia or say something bad to her?did i speak rudely to her or used some harsh words?i know that she gives a detailed update of the episode but i just told her to make it little fast.what wrong did i say?probably i don't have that much patience like all of you to wait for hours and hours to wait for her update.you guys are lucky because you all watch it on tv but i am not lucky as you all as life ok is not coming on my tv that's why i depend on written updates.i just requested her to be little fast.that's all.i don't know why was i called a 'retard' even though i didn't bash anyone.

Sia,if you still felt bad then i am sorry but i didn't mean to hurt you

y dnt u watch d 'live tv' on lifeok homepage??wen ma grandparents visit our home n dey watch sm other serials on tv, i sometimes watch d live tv...nly al u nid is a fast internet connection..
LazyKid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow such a nice WU... had missed yest eppy...but ua WU made up for it...
u always manage to show all minute details... n i know such detailing need time to be jotted down...