The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Psychedelic
I loved it!! The picture at the beginning was beautiful. And Khushi's note. Loved how you paid attention to the details like her ringtone and all! :D
I've had enough of comedy. Hopefully the CVs give us mush like this and make us happy before they 'bring on the intensity' that we've been waiting for so long! :)
Originally posted by: Artemis678
Cute OS.
rishaaa!! loved it!! i adore happy endings too !!! awww😊
Originally posted by: napstermonster
I just gave this great big sigh, and my heart expanded and gave a deep thump of contentment--that was not filmy, Khushi killing herself like this is the filmy thing. This idiotic plot device has changed, because you have taken something stupid, and transformed into something truly wonderful and touching. That is all she can leave him-her stars, and no one else has the right to them, anyways, nor do others know what the stars mean to these two---I loved it. Truly, you are very talented. Please PM me when you write more OS--they are your forte, I see!
Darlington Today presents ---- AN ARHIFF Iss Darr Ko Kya Naam Doon Summary: Khushi is an internet famous(kind of) 30 year old fashion designer...
53