Created

Last reply

Replies

58

Views

5.8k

Users

24

Likes

202

Frequent Posters

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#51

Originally posted by: luvmannu

it is funny but true... when i saw all the negative posts about khushi yesterday i was shocked so today when i logged in i was expecting some response for ASR's behaviour towards Gupta's and what do i see... ASR is so hot😕😕😕 but i have come to terms with the reality of this forum and really pick and choose topics which actually makes sense to me.


buddy im just like u i dont really bother opening all posts
unmita thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#52
well, I didn't feel bad for khushi considering the fact that in the last few episodes she has bn more interested in having some fun at ASR's expense, so much so that she did not leave him alone in his office too.. for someone who is shown as intelligent, didn't she hv the sense not to carry out her antics inside the office? & waht was the point in throwing the towels & then picking them up again.. agar uthana hi tha toh phenka kyon? & what's the big deal if he is using his own toileteries.. everybody does that.. in my house also every member has separate towel, comb, shampoo etc. well, no offense to anybody.. they r just my viewpoints.. IPKKND is the oonly serial that I watch & I love them..
Edited by unmita - 14 years ago
deleteaccount thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#53
🥱

Originally posted by: Harshitha


buddy im just like u i dont really bother opening all posts

so damn annoying!🥱
I open those posts and kill those members -They are so damn annoying!🥱

deleteaccount thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#54

Originally posted by: unmita

well, I didn't feel bad for khushi considering the fact that in the last few episodes she has bn more interested in having some fun in ASR's expense, so much so that she did not leave him alone in his office too.. for someone who is shown as intelligent, didn't she hv the sense not to carry out her antics inside the office? & waht was the point in throwing the towels 7 then picking them up again.. agar uthana hi tha toh phenka kyon? & what's the big deal if he is using his own toileteries.. everybody does that.. in my house also every member has separate towel, comb, shampoo etc. well, no offense to anybody.. they r just my viewpoints.. IPKKND is the oonly serial that I watch & I love them..

It's true that what she's doing is quite wrong but cant be compared with ASR's mistake😊
Even today, ASR was quite rude 😳
But as i said , we cant blame them fully😊


rima thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#55

Originally posted by: luvmannu

it is funny but true... when i saw all the negative posts about khushi yesterday i was shocked so today when i logged in i was expecting some response for ASR's behaviour towards Gupta's and what do i see... ASR is so hot😕😕😕 but i have come to terms with the reality of this forum and really pick and choose topics which actually makes sense to me.

yes that's the wises thing to do but out of curiosity i do open such poss and zap. my mouth opens wid my eyes go wider
deleteaccount thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#56

Originally posted by: rima

yes that's the wises thing to do but out of curiosity i do open such poss and zap. my mouth opens wid my eyes go wider

Same here and I strike the keyboard😆
rima thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#57

Originally posted by: unmita

well, I didn't feel bad for khushi considering the fact that in the last few episodes she has bn more interested in having some fun at ASR's expense, so much so that she did not leave him alone in his office too.. for someone who is shown as intelligent, didn't she hv the sense not to carry out her antics inside the office? & waht was the point in throwing the towels & then picking them up again.. agar uthana hi tha toh phenka kyon? & what's the big deal if he is using his own toileteries.. everybody does that.. in my house also every member has separate towel, comb, shampoo etc. well, no offense to anybody.. they r just my viewpoints.. IPKKND is the oonly serial that I watch & I love them..

well i don't know why one can't feel bad for khushi. few silly momns should be rewarded with a lifetime of pain? i don't get that
Flame. thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#58
The cvs need to give us such scenes frequently so that people will understand that she's sad too, She's affected by this incident too. I felt so sad for her. Poor girl, She's so unhappy right now but hides her pain with a fake smile. The pain was clearly visible in her eyes.
I can't even imagine in my dreams how she must be feeling when the thought of everything getting over in 6 months must be crossing her mind. It must be killing her :(
bangles thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#59
I like both Arnav and Kushi and from time to time I take issue with them both.
Today I felt for Khushi. This does not mean that I dislike Arnav. I do not justify how he did not seem to take into account the sentiments of the Guptas. However, I understand his perspective. I believe that he has been thrown out of his comfort zone into something unfamiliar without much warning. He will eventually get there, but in the process some heartache is bound to occur. I believe that both Khushi and Arnav will come out of this experience with a better understanding of each other, although they might end up annoying one another in the process.
I believe that it is possible to like both the characters and yet retain some objectivity whilst looking at their positives and negatives. Pointing out and analysing a character's flaw does not amount to 'bashing' as it has been so frequnrtly referred to in this forum. Similarly, liking one charcter does not mean the other charcter is disliked.
This show is about both Arnav and Khushi and not either on their own. We are bound to feel a range of emotions for both of them as they go through different ups and downs in their journey of love.
Today although we sensed Arnav's discomfort , it was Khushi's pain that had a bigger impact on us.

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 2 years ago

Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: zajedno · 1 months ago

What is it that still lives in our memories after so many years?

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 3 years ago

Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".