Aarya OS - Love never knocks...It enters...

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Many of you might not know me. Am Zahra and this is like my first piece of work ever. 

Thanks a lot Piya for the title and thanks to Appi, Reshu and Piya because if not for you all, I don't think I would have ever written something because I had sworn not to write anything until my exams are over. 😆😛😉

This is my first time writing an OS though a bit of it was inpired from a book.😊

Love never knocks...It enters...

"Aarti"

A slender form almost identical to her own burst out forward as soon as Aarti landed into Toronto's airport arrival lounge and in a nick of time, she was engulfed by two arms into an enthusiastic hug.

"Hey" she exclaimed. "It's been only 2 months."

Being two sisters who lost their parents in their early childhood, Maansi; the elder by 3 years, and Aarti, have always been each others' companion. Never had they been jealous of each other and nor did the sibling rivalry ever seem to exist between them.

For Aarti, it felt so good to be back home with her Di after two whole months of vacation. Correction : a vacation with lots of unexpected things.

"So, tell me," Maansi said. "What's new? What all did you do and...and...and...did you finally find someone?"

Hell!!!!!!! What did she just say...????

"Well' it was a nice trip, made lots of friends and had a great time."

Great, best or worst...she herself didn't know.

"And"

"And what? It's good to be back home Di...and nothing more...that's it."

"Oh c'mom. Don't lie to me. I can very well see that something or the other is wrong. Look at you sweetie. You look so tired and pale. Something is definitely troubling you."

Or rather someone. "No Di, Aisa kuch nahi hain...Well , at least nothing that some home-cooked food by my Di or a tight sleep can't cure."

"Look, I have one hour left before my dance class," said Maansi as she indicated towards her watch. " So, out with it...NOW."

Ooopppsss...There's no way to get away now. She definitely couldn't brush away her Di's intuitive question but she could very well ask for a delay to answer the question...but...till when??? Tonight, tomorrow...gosh...sooner or later she will definittely have to spit it now...So it's now or never because there was never going to be a good time.

"Ummm," Aarti hesitated. "I'm pregnant." That's it. No beating around the bush. Just the plain fact. Yet the very moment those words left her mouth, Aarti could see the acute anxiety on Maansi's face for she knew very well Aarti's stance on pre-marital sex.

Her Aarti...Her baby sister...Well, for her, she was, is and will always be her baby. She couldn't fathom anything. She could very well remember how 3 years ago Aarti had broke up with her one and only boyfriend when he tried making advances towards. Maansi could swear that Aarti had never even shared a kiss with that chap. And now, today she just told her that she is pregnant. Now, this is something shocking.

" 'I'm pregnant' and that's all you have to say," Maansi let out, in a state of shock.

Aarti didn't really know what to reply..."Ummm, does this mean I will have to tell you more about it?"

"Scratch that...You will have to tell me everything. Look baby, am not a cruel sister who will start blaming or taunting you and come up with my emotional attyachar but still, I do have the right to know na. Well, unless you tell me how am I to know whether am supposed to be happy for you, sad or console you."

Aarti could swear that she felt as if her breath was stuck in her throat at that very moment.

Was she to feel happy, on top of the world, or feel sad and cry her heart out? She herself didn't know the answer.

"Ummm, I don't know Di. I mean i do understand how hard it is to be single mother but still in these last 2 weeks-  since I came to know about my pregnancy- I have somehow started feeling attached to this foetal life growing inside my womb."

"So, basically, I presume that you are not thinking of a termination?"

Hell no!!!!!!

"Of course not Di. Agar yehi karna that toh kabka kar deti thi. If only you knew the agony in which I have been living this past fortnight to come up with this decision," said Aarti as tears started rolling on her cheeks.

Wiping her sister's tears, Maansi said, " Well, all this is very good but will you care to let me know about the father at least. Itna haq to banta hain mera. "

OMG...Ab kya jawaab doongi Di ko!!!!

Stuttering, Aarti replied, "Actually Di...Woh..the fa...father...I d...don't...I don't know."

"Holy shit!!! What the hell???? What do you mean??? You don't even know the...the father's name???" Then with a slight grin, Maansi added, "Then, I presume that he is one to die for as you...the girl who has always had preconceived convictions about pre-marital sex; not only slept with a stranger but also got yourself pregnant. May I please know what were you thinking of when you didn't care to take your precautions?"

"Well, we took; it's just that...just that one of the condoms broke."

"Ok...Wait!!!! What do you mean by one of them...??? OMG...Oh my my!!!! Aarti baby...I never knew this side of yours...Well leave this for later...But if you so liked him, couldn't you have asked for his name???"

"Well, I kind of left in the morning without telling him or letting him know more about me."

"This is the limit Aarti...Well, jo hona that woh hogaya...Let's turn to another chapter now. If you think you can take care of your baby, then I will be with you no matter what. I don't want you to trouble yourself and keep in mind that you Di will always be with you."

Having said that, they once again shared one of their jaadu ki jhappis which always seems to bring relief to them.

"By the way Di, I will be dining out tonight," said Aarti after some time.

"What???? abhi abhi aayi ho and you are not even going to have dinner with your Di," said Maansi with a pouting face.

"Wo, actually, Prashanth, a friend I made during that trip, has invited all of us, matlab, all those who were on that trip for dinner at his place. Suna hain he is one of those rich families' son and mind you...a chauffeur-driven black Lamborghini gonna come and pick me up...Isse kehte hain achi kismat, " said Aarti while lifting her invisible collar to ease the atmosphere.

"Awww...Lucky you...Am so jealous right now..." came Maansi's reply jokingly and then she quickly added with a smile, "have fun sweetie and let bygones be bygones aur apne aane waali kal ki socho."

Dressed in a white anarkali churidar and wearing her stiletto heels with very light make-up, Aarti was, unimpeachably, looking no less than a fairy and was all ready to be at Prashanth's place.

"Someone is all set to kill today, it seems," came a voice from behind her.

"Ohhh, Prashanth...It feel so nice to see you after so so so so many long...hours...!!!!hihi...," said Aarti while sharing a friendly hug with Prashanth.

"Well, Aarti, I have something to confess to you. Actually, you are the only one whom I have invited. I knew you would have never accepted to come if I told you so, that's why I told a white lie."

Though she felt a tinge of anger at first, Aarti decided to let it go. Besides, who wouldn't melt on seeing Prashanth's cute puppy face. And waise bhi, it's not a big deal to be here...and that too alone...or so she thought...!!!!

As she took her first step inside the house, correction: the mansion ; the Scindia Mansion ,if she still remembers what she had seen as the car was entering the yard ; a shiver slid down her spine. At that moment, Aarti so wanted to back out and return back home and be with her Di but then she couldn't have let Prashanth down.

After all, kitne pyaar se bulaaya tha usne...

And as if he sensed her nervousness, the very next moment Aarti could hear Prashanth saying:

"What???? Lady Gundi and nervousness...kuch jam nahi raha hain...." And seing her nodding cutely, he quickly added, "Tension nahi leke ka boss...They will all adore you. I am very much sure about this. After all, you're the one and only girl friend I have had in my life."

At his words, Aarti couldn't help but offer a sweet smile.

Get a grip, girl. She told herself. It's just a dinner. Khaane ka peene ka aur ghar jaane ka...No tension and no worries.

"Namaste uncle. Namaste aunty," said Aarti as Prashanth introduced her to his parents.

A sweet hi followed by as she was being introduced to his sister, Paridhi.

"Aarti. Finally!!! It feels so nice to meet you. Jabse aaya hain yeh ladka , sirf tumhare baare mein baat kar raha hain."

And they went on and on and on and on...So far it's good...Aarti thought...until...

"Isse millo Aarti. Our elder son. Yash...Yash Scindia."

A wide smile plastered on her face, Aarti turned around only to receive the greatest shock of her life.

OMG...!!!! This can't be...Prashanth's brother is...is...is...well, he is the father of her child. Could this evening get any *better* ??? She sarcastically asked herself.

As her silent cries rose up, Aarti could no nothing but keep her calm. It's ok Aarti. Do teen ghante ki hi toh baat hain and after that I will be gone and maybe we will never ever cross each other's path. Having mentally reassured herself, Aarti could finally feel a bit relieved.

Oh...So, her name is Aarti. This evening couldn't have got any better...he told himself.

3 weeks earlier, Yash was supposed to attend a conference in Otario and being fully aware of his brother's presence over there, he had decided to pay him a visit. But from the hotel reception, he was made aware that Prashanth had been out with the *boys gang* and wouldn't be back until night. He, so, decided to wait for him and having nothing to do, he went to the bar.

And, that was when he saw her. How he wished time had stood still, then today she would have been beside him and not on the other side of the table. She was being so carefree, dancing, swinging her body, oblivious of all. How can he possibly forget that day. It was on that day that he actually saw her correction: he saw a fairy or maybe a modern fairy. He let out a chuckle as he went back to his thoughts. And then she saw him. Even though he was at a distance, he knew the extent to which he was having an effect on her and on her senses. He went up to her and as if nothing else mattered, they were already lost in their own little world.

Never had he imagined to be *bewitched* by a girl and nor did she think that she could ever fall so quickly under a man's spell.

But they did. It was all magical and what followed next was a night of passion and love...he demanded and she gave in to temptation. But then, it was all consentual.

Still he wonders why she left the next without a word when they had just spent a magical night in each others' arms and to top it they didn't know anything about each other...

"I guess it's time for me to take your leave," said Aarti after spending 2 hours with his gaze on her all the time. Aarti could bet her neck that it didn't go unoticed by none since his piercing gaze on her was being obvious to all.

"It was nice coming here aunty. I really had a great time. But it's getting late and my Di must be waiting for me. So, I will have to leave. Thanks a lot for the dinner."

"Anytime Aarti. Besides it was a pleasure having you here. Wait, I will ask the driver to take out the car."

"Iski koyi zaroorat nahin hain." At these words, all turned around to see him.

"What are you saying Yash??? She is our guest. How you let her be all by her herself."

"Don't be ridiculous mom." His protest was immediate. " I was just saying that I will drive Miss Aarti home," Yash coolly and smoothly said.

Oh no!!! The silent cries died in her throat.

"It's ok Yashji. I will manage. You don't have to bother."

"Isme takleef ki kya baat hain Aartiji. I was actually going that way only to meet a friend. That's why I offered," he calmly said.

Takleef!!! My foot. Aarti clearly knew that he was lying to her as guessed the others as well for Yash's sudden interest in Aarti was clearly visible to all.

"You really didn't have to do this," said Aarti soon after they were alone in the car.

"Kyun????? Are you scared of me Aarti  ji???"

"In your dreams."

"Well, you need to," he said with a smirk.

"And will you clear to elaborate on why??? Yash  ji. "

"Dekho Aarti. I'm not going to beat around the bush. But we really need to talk."

"I really don't see why do we have to talk."

"Tum ache se jaanti ho Aarti that all that happened between us was more than sex."

"And, what makes you think so?"

" Because you are special and an exception."

"Oh really!!! I don't see how."

"Oh Aarti!!! I am your first. You have gifted me your virginity. It couldn't have been better or more special."

At that moment, Aarti knew he was right. He has been her first and will maybe be her last because she couldn't bring herself to think of anyone being as intimate with her as Yash had been. That moment was special and maybe the best ever, but then how is she supposed to admit it in front of her. Well, she couldn't just tell him that she is pregnant. What if, he thought bad of her? What if, he didn't believe her? What if...??????

She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even realise when the car came to a halt and Yash opened the doors for her to come out.

Great...!!!!!They were at the Humber bridge and she was all alone with him. Well, it seemed as if there was no escape now...gosh...

"Why did you leave Aarti?"

"Ummm...I don't know. I mean why should I have stayed. I was probably one of those women who simply come in and get out of your life in a matter of seconds. I really don't have any regrets about what happened between us and I didn't want it to turn into embarassement for me. That's why I left."

"Awww Aarti...I agree that you have not been the first in my life but then who knows that you are the last one."

Did she just feel like dancing all of a sudden...????

No sooner had these words left his mouth, that Aarti turned into a shade of pink. Was he trying to say that he...he...he loves her...Wait Aarti!!!!Apply the brakes...How can HE loves YOU????

"Of course I can."

"WHAT??????"

"Nothing."

For one moment Aarti eyed him suspiciously. Did he just read her mind???Then quickly said, " Well, if this was all that you wanted to talk about, can we please leave now? My Di is waiting for me at home."

"Of course not. Abhi bahut kuch batana hain mujhe." 

He paused for a while before continuing, " Aarti, tumhe andaaza bhi hain the extent to which I have been thinking about you since I woke up that morning only to realise your absence and that you were gone. I thought that I would never ever meet you. That night; it wasn not only sex or lust, in fact...Wait!!!!! Wait a second..."

Ab kya bolega yeh...!!!

"As far as I remember, one of the condoms had broken and then you hadn't even taken any kind of pills...SO, is there anything that I should be made aware of...???" asked Yash as he had one lifted eyebrow and he went deep into his thoughts..

Oh no!!!! Kahin usse sab pata toh nahin chala????

"Ummm, I can't understand what you're saying."

"Did you take any pills in the morning at least????"

"I thought it was not required."

"And, was it not required?"

She hesitated for a while and then replied, "I don't think that am liable to any of your questions."

"Cut the crap Aarti and just reply to my question."

Knowing that she had no chance to escape now, Aarti couldn't help but blast:

"What do you want me to say???? That I fell pregnant after that night. Agar yehi sunno chahte ho then so be it. Yes, am pregnant and am not at all ashamed or feeling regretful and I came to know about it 2 weeks back."

Yash couldn't have been any happier. The very thought of his baby growing inside her was more than enough for him to give a wide smile and feel blessed. But then, as though he remembered something, he again had a fearful gaze as he demanded:

"And, I presume I was never to know about it."

Letting out a chuckle, Aarti replied, " Look who's talking. Mr Yash Scindia, in case you are suffering from partial amnesia, let me remind you that you hadn't told me your name either on that night."

Taking a long breath and letting out a groan, he said. " So, what have you thought, are you keeping the baby or..."

She didn't let him continue for she immediately replied, " It's MY baby. Of course am going to keep it."

"Oh c'mon Aarti. Correction. It's not your baby but rather OUR baby. A beatiful memory of the wonderful time we spent with each other. Our Lo..."

"Oh Please. I know it was just a random night for you."

Irritated and a bit frustrated, he tightened his fist and regained his composure before replying :

"It was more than that darling. Nahin toh tumhi socho why would you have got pregnant aur sirf yehi nahin, why would we have crossed each others' path so soon."

Pausing for a while, he again continued:

"It's a sign love that WE are meant to be and our baby is somehow what has brought us together again. I love you Aarti. I know it's hard for you to believe me as we have barely known each other and you think that am of the cassanova type but believe me baby...Even though you haven't been my first, you are and will always be my last. Sirf main hi jaanta hoon ke how I have spent these last 3 weeks."

" Tum maano ya na maano, hum donon ke beech kuch toh special zaroor hain jiske wajah se aaj takdeer ne hume ek doosre ke saamne khadi kardi hain. During these last 3 weeks, I have kept thinking about you, our love-making and mera vishwaas karo Aarti when am saying that I can no longer imagine my life without you now that I have met you again. You have already walked on me once but don't do it again because main bardaasht nahin kar paaoonga. I really love you Jaan and mera yakeen karo when I say ke tumhaare bina meri zindagi adhoori lagti hain. "

"Aarti Darling, I know that you must be thinking that am talking like this only because you are carrying our baby, the heir of Scindias. Yes, our baby is really precious to me. It's a miracle that we have both created but then above all, it's you that I want. Only you."

This confession on his part was all that was needed for Aarti to break down and realise what she wants.

Yes...She knows and accepts that whatever transpired between them was in no way lust. It was way beyond that. After all, someone like her who didn't believe in pre-marital sex, couldn't have possibly spent a night with a Stranger just like this and out of lust. She knew it all along that he is special for her as she is to him like he just said.

But then, why was she afraid to accept it? Arti was actually afraid of rejection as this would have terribly hurted her. She didn't want anyone or more precisely, the father of her...ooppsss their baby; her first and only lover to point finger at the baby that she has been cherishing ever since her life took a 360 degree turn 2 weeks back.

But when, just now she heard his confession, she knew she could no longer hid it. Yes, she loved him. She realised it the day she got to know that she was pregnant with his child. She knew it at that moment itself that that night was an exception. It was one filled with love and lust came nowhere near it. Only she knows how she has been missing him during these last 2 weeks for she wanted the father of her child to be beside her to share her happiness.

And, today, from his words, she recognised that Yash would do all that was in his means to make sure that their relationship flourished -  for her sake and that of their baby or maybe babies...she blushed as she thought about this.

Not knowing what to do, she just nodded, her eyelids dropping to hide her eyes so that he doesn't mistake them and think wrongly.

And as if he understood her acceptance, he lifted her her face to meet her eyes.

"You don't know how happy I am Aarti. This is like the best moment of my life. I feel like the king of the world," he said as he let out a giggle and lifting her hands, he kissed each of her fingertips tenderly. 

She made him happy...So, she is happy too...And when she finally said "I love you," Yash's happiness knew no bounds.

The moment was perfect as he took her tender lips into his and locked them into a soul searing kiss.

She was happy...So was he...Could they have asked for more????

She, he and their child...Life could really not get any better...they thought as they started panting for their breaths...

Please do comment and press the like button. Thanks. 😊
Edited by zahra15 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
superbly written 👍🏼
LuvStrk-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very Beautifully written!!
Waiting for the next Part!!
Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ookhh!!zahRa...u are awesome!
Piya and others thanku fr pestering this gal to write!
This was an ossum one!
Can i write an epilogue?
-Zahra15- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nooriewas

Very Beautifully written!!

Waiting for the next Part!!

thankx but am sorry...this was an OS...and it already ended with that one part only...so am not continuing this because i have my exams soon n i wont be getting time... :(((
-Zahra15- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SallyAmanda

Ookhh!!zahRa...u are awesome!
Piya and others thanku fr pestering this gal to write!
This was an ossum one!
Can i write an epilogue?

thanks but i havent thought about the epilogue...will try if i get time... :)))
malikah05 thumbnail
ZaHhh!!!!!!!!!
Je te l'avais toujours dis...
Suis si contente que tu l'a finalement ecrite...
It's awesome...😊
Je t'aime fort Zah...
-Zahra15- thumbnail

Originally posted by: malikah05

ZaHhh!!!!!!!!!

Je te l'avais toujours dis...
Suis si contente que tu l'a finalement ecrite...
It's awesome...😊
Je t'aime fort Zah...

Thanksss Malll...
Jtm aussi...
cya next week...hihi...
-Zahra15- thumbnail

Thnxxx... :)))
jasraj123 thumbnail
love it