Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Congragulations Neena didi...hope you enjoy being on the hot seat...😃...I don't have anything in particular to ask you...but the qualtiy I really admire in you is your frankness in expressing views...hats off to you for that...and the common thing which we both share is that both of us like Sakshi ji a lot...😊..even I never saw an episode of Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki or had a glimpse of Sakshi ji before BALH happened...anyway, happy to see you here didi...😛

Thanks Kishore...nice to see you active here..
Neenzoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: avivakirk

You are right ..Lydia is more of an airhead than Ayesha...shades of similarity were completely oblivious to surroundings...floating on clouds  , selfishness  ...thinking only of themselves...youngest sibling etc

Avi...Priya also has shades of Elizabeth Bennet, a character I adore...
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Neenzoo

Which is ur favorite RaYa scene till date. Why?
Nancy Confession from Priya, BC results episode and then the Consummation...in that order..

2. Which scene u felt could have been better? Describe in detail.
I was very disappointed with the calling of his name Ram scene...we saw him standing looking out..she comes to him..room is dark and we have the wind blowing sound...I would have liked her to have come from the back and hugged him and leaned her head on his back..he should have turned her around and stand close..she would say the dialogue about the Rajkumar..he asks her to tell his name again...she says and closes her eyes...I would have liked him to have removed her hands from her face, tilt her face to look at him and meet his eyes and then hugged her...it was done as if they both were not in the same frame and it was trick photography..

Thank You Di for answering😛
very nice answers, mine are just the same😳
hope u enjoyed ur hot hot seat😉
Neenzoo thumbnail

Thanks Swathi
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Neenzoo, Loved all your answers... A Pride and Prejudice Fan! That is my bible! 

Neenzoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: mem1

Hey Neenzoo, Loved all your answers... A Pride and Prejudice Fan! That is my bible! 

Lovely to hear this...for me the BBC version of P &P is the ultimate...Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle ...i still drool when I think of them...there are so many sequels and fan fictions written on this book and I have them too...