Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heena_raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
great update..
want 2 see more romance between dem n how bloody creep will jealous by seeing dem 2gethar...

ExquisiteSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Please pm me when u update thnxss
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow thanks dear confession part 
loveliest and fabulous part 
romance in the air perfect yaar 
cant wait to see shyam being thrashed by arnav/khushi😉
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you again for your comments.
I will try to update the OS tonight.. I was working on it yesterday, instead of working on my homework which was due earlier today.. and now I am already late in submitting my homework..  If only my homework was about Arshi 😍 then I would have easily scored an A+ 😉
So I will submit my homework fast and get back to the OS!!!!  

So my next part is definitely going to be more and more romance.. and slowly leading up to the clearing of the MU!! 
Edited by boreddamsel - 12 years ago
boreddamsel thumbnail

Part 6 : Arnav romances Khushi in front of the Raizada family 

At the temple, Nani, Maami, Payal and Anjali were almost done with the puja when the rain started. Shyam said, "Main driver ko bulata hoon.. woh gaadi lekar aayega. Waise aaj Khushiji nazar nahi aayi, woh apne Devi Maiyya ko bhool gaye kya? (I will get the driver, he will get the car. Btw I didn't see Khushi today, has she forgotten her God?)".. Nani also was perplexed. "Main bhi yahi soch rahi thi.. subah toh woh puja ki taiyyari main lagi rahi the.. ab aise kya hogaye.. (I was thinking the same thing? She was helping with the puja preparations today morning, what happened since then)" Anjali grinned, "Khushiji aur Chotte shaayad kuch waqt akele main bitaana chahte the.. isiliye Khushiji ko achaanak sar main dard aa gayi! (I think Arnav and Khushi wanted some time alone together, so Khushi got a sudden headache)".. Naani laughed.. Mami commented.. "Phatti sari ke waja se hamare headwa main dard hota hain, Arnav bitwako bhi same to same hota he shayad, hello hi bye bye (Khushi gives me a headache, I'm sure Arnav should be the one with the headache)".. Payal said, "ye Khushi bhi na (Khushi!)", looked at Akash and blushed, because they realized what Arnav and Khushi might be upto. Shyam was the only one who looked angry, his face twitching, he thought, "Saale saab.. aapko main dekhloonga.. aur Khushiji yeh apne acha nahi kiya.. hamare payer ko aisle tamasha banker rah die.. hum aapko apne banadenga.. aaj ya kal.. Devi Maiyya ki kasam (Arnav, I'll deal with you later and Khushi, you shouldn't have done that, you made a fool of my love, I will make you mine, sooner or later, I swear on God)".

They must have slept off, because Arnav woke up hearing Hari Prakash knocking on the door, asking him and Khushi to come down for dinner. Arnav looked at Khushi, she was still cuddled up in his arms, sleeping peacefully. He remembered the first time they slept together on the recliner and when he had woken up, her mangalsutra was caught in his shirt button. He smiled and called out her name, "Khushi" and she made a childish face, "Sone do na, Arnavji (Let me sleep, Arnavji)" and turned away from him. He rolled onto her side, and made curves on her bare arm with his finger lightly, from shoulder to her elbow, his lips close to her neck, his warm breath tickling her.  Khushi sat up suddenly, "What the.. ". She realized where she was, looked at Arnav and blushed, pulling the blanket to her armpits. Arnav was admiring her beauty, and Khushi blushed more, "Kya dekh rah ho aap (What are you looking at?)".. "tumhe.. aur kisse.. abhi tum aur sunder lag rahe ho" (You.. who else.. you look even prettier now), he winked as he got up.. and she threw a pillow at him. 

They got dressed and went down to the dining room, hand in hand. Everyone was at the dining table already. As they reached the ground floor and walked towards the dining room, Khushi saw Shyam walk towards them. Khushi's grip on Arnav's hand tightened and she put her other hand around his arm and pulled herself closer to him. Arnav noticed this and saw Shyam walk by, staring angrily at Khushi. He looked at Khushi and saw that she looked scared. He put his hand on her hand, that was around his arm. As they approached the table, Khushi tried to leave Arnav's hand to go over to the other side of the table where she usually sat, but Arnav didn't leave her hand. She tried to pull herself free, "Chodiye, Arnavji..(Leave me, Arnav)", she whispered, hoping no one else was watching them. Of course, the others on the table, especially Naani, Anjali and Maami, though they were trying to concentrate on the food, were looking at Arnav and Khushi. He wouldn't leave her hand, so she sat next to him, still trying to free her hand under the table. Khushi was blushing and Arnav didn't take his eyes off her.. "Chotte, kya hua.. khaana bhi to khaayiye.. (Chotte, what happened, do eat some food as well)" Anjali asked, controlling her laughter.. Arnav still wasn't listening, so Khushi turned to look at him and with her eyes, told him to eat.. and he shook his head, with a smile again.. Everyone on the table looked at each other unsure what to do, because they had never seen Arnav this naughty before. Of course, Khushi had to do something, "Dekho aap ke peeche.. aap ke peeche (Look behind you)".. she yelled.. and everyone looked towards the door, so did Arnav and she freed her hand and got up and ran to the other side of the table next to Naani.. Khushi chuckled, her hand over her mouth.. "Nahi, darwaza hain (No, that's the door)", she winked at Arnav. Everyone laughed as Arnav pouted a sad face, looking at Khushi. 

Just then Shyam placed a plate of jalebis in front of Khushi. "Yeh lo Khushiji, humne suna he ki aapka sar main dard hain, aur aapke liye sab kitne parishaan the.. toh humne socha aapke liye jalebiya banadoo, aap khush toh sab khush ho jaayenge..(Here you go, Khushi. I heard that you had a headache. Everyone was so worried about you. I thought I will make some jalebis for you. If you are happy everyone is happy)". Khushi stared at him, angrily, but hearing Nani she looked away. Nani was saying, "Wah damaadji, aap iss ghar ke sab sadasyon ka kitna khayal rakhte hain (Very good, Son-in-law, you take such good care of everyone in this family)".. Shyam grinned and kept staring at Khushi, lifted the plate and moved it towards her. "Nahi, jijaji (No, bro-in-law)", she said focusing on the jijaji, "hume jalebi khane ka man nahi hain (I don't want to eat jalebis)".. Anjali said, "Kyu Khushiji.. aap ek toh khaayiye na.. inhone aapke liye toh banaya hain (Why Khushi, eat one, he made it especially for you)".. as Khushi turned to look at Anjali, she noticed that Arnav was looking angrily at Shyam. Why is he so angry at Shyam? Khushi wondered. Is he jealous that Shyam is paying attention to me? Oh, he looks so cute when he is jealous. 

Arnav was furious from the moment Shyam had brought the jalebis to the table, that he was just staring at him angrily. Feeling Khushi's eyes on him, he looked at her and their eyes met. Arnav got up and walked towards her, his eyes never leaving hers. Once he reached her side, he looked at Shyam and picked up a jalebi.. "khaalo na Khushi.. mere liye.. please (Eat Khushi, for my sake)"..  Nani, Anjali and Mami are shocked at Arnav's words.. he smiles and puts the jalebi in her mouth' she looks at him and she obliged, ate it hungrily.. the jalebi was yummy, but for once she was happier about Arnav feeding her than the jalebi itself. "Chalo, lagta hain Khushi beti ab theek tho hain, Chotte jo uska saat hain (I think Khushi is fine now, since Arnav is with her)".. Khushi smiled and Arnav sat next to her. "Arnav bitwa, yeh kya game play-ish kar rah ho.. magical chair? (Arnav, why are you playing the game of magical chair)"' 

I was trying to come up with a way to make Shyam jealous.. not sure if Arnav would ever do this, I mean publicly display his love for Khushi.. but well, you never know! He can publicly show his anger, I guess one day he will show his love too!! 

Please do leave your comments, I can keep showing more love, or end the MU at least between Arnav and Khushi.

and for more romance, Part 7 - Romance in office (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55845488)

Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice story...
plz pm me if it's possible  4 u
amimus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loved it. I want ot see more romance between Arshi.

boreddamsel thumbnail
Since a few readers wanted romance, here you go.. one more part full of romance.. one or two more to come, before the MU is cleared!

Part 7 Romance in office

"Aaj kitne der hogayi hain (I am so late today)", Khushi muttered to herself, running to the front door of the AR building.. "Namaste Bhabhi (Hello Khushi)", the receptionist said as she opened the door and Khushi smiled at her. "Hey Devi Maiyya, Arnavji ka meeting toh dus minute pehle khatam ho gaya hoga (Oh god, Arnav's meeting must have gotten over ten minutes ago)", Khushi said, trying to adjust her dupatta by lifting her arm since she was carrying Arnav's and her lunch in both her hands. She came to a halt when she saw Arnav standing with some people in front of her. "Shoot aaj hi hona chaahiye.. samajh gayi.. no excuses! (The shoot should happen today, understood, I dont want any excuses)". Arnav sounded pretty angry. She couldn't see his face, because he had his back to her. "Arnie darling, of course' don't worry.. ", a tall slim female said, putting her arms around his neck. Khushi's eyes popped out and she opened her mouth in shock. She remembered the female, Lisa.. the same one whose fur coat she had ruined. "Iski himmat toh dekho (Look at her guts)", Khushi muttered. She was still talking to Arnav as Khushi walked towards them. "I cant believe ki tumne shaadi ki.. thank god woh Lavanya se nahi ki (I cant believe you are married, thank god you didn't marry Lavanya).. she was not right for you! But anyways, I'm here now.. I'm sure your wife won't mind if we spend some quality time with each other, right". Saying that, she leaned in to give Arnav a kiss on his cheek. Arnav's face remained expressionless. Lisa didn't notice that everyone else had gone quiet and was looking over Arnav's shoulder at someone. 

"Excuse me.. " Khushi said in a loud voice, after clearing her throat. Arnav's eyebrows shot up and a smile appeared on his face, hearing his wife's voice filled with anger. He turned and Lisa took her hands off Arnav's neck. "Tum.. (You!)" Lisa's face expressed disgust. "Arnie darling, what is she still doing here.. I thought tumne usse fire kiya hoga (I thought you must have fired her).. after what she did to my fur coat.. well looks like she gets lunch for people now.. " She turned to Khushi.. "you better stick to that.. you are not good for anything else". Khushi stared at her, her mouth opened, not sure what to say back. "Lisaaa", Arnav's voice stopped her. Lisa shocked, turned towards Arnav. "Mind your words.", Arnav said  through clenched teeth. "Mere patni ki bare main koi aise baat kare yeh mujhe bardaash nahi hoga.. aaj yeh shoot nahi hogi (I cannot tolerate anyone talking about my wife like that.. The shoot will not happen today).. even if I do decide to shoot again, you are off the shoot, Lisa. Get out of here!" .. Lisa's expression changed. "Arnav, look, I'm sorry.. I didn't know this was your wife..  I didn't mean to.. ". Arnav stared at her. "I said get out!" . Lisa's expression changed, "Fine.. it's your loss!" and she walked out of the office. Arnav turned to Khushi, grabbed her wrist and took her upstairs to his office.

"Arnavji.. mujhe maaf keejiye.. mere wajay se aapka shoot..(Arnav, I'm sorry, Because of me your shoot..) " Khushi said after he closed the door and as she put the lunch boxes down. He grabbed her arms. "Sorry mat kaho.. (Dont say sorry)" he looked at her, his face had softened from when he was talking to Lisa a few seconds earlier. "Tumhare bare main aisa kissiko main kehne nahi doongi.. (I can't let anyone talk to you that way)" Khushi smiled, "Kyu, sirf aap hi aise keh sakte hain kya (Why? Only you can talk to me that way?)".. Arnav's hands left her arms. He remembered the times when he had insulted her in front of everyone, at office and at home. He looked at her, he sat down on one knee, grabbed his ears with his fingers. sad rabba ve.. "I'm sorry Khushi, mujhe maaf kardo.. (I'm sorry)".. Khushi sat down next to him and hugged him.. "Arre main toh mazak kar rahi thi.. udhiye na.. aur jaldi se khana khaaiye.. warna sab dhanda ho jaayega.. (I was just kidding, get up and eat the food before it gets cold)" 

As she was taking out the lunch boxes, a naughty smile appeared on his face.. "Waise Khushi, jab Lisa ne mujhe kiss kiya tha, tab tune excuse me kyu kaha..(Btw, Khushi, when Lisa kissed me why did you interrupt us) ".. Khushi froze, her eyebrows shot up.. "Woh woh.. main.. (That.. I)" she stammered.. "Nahi, bas aise hi.. (No, just like that)" Arnav got up from his chair, put his hands on her waist and twisted her around to face him. "Were you jealous?" He touched his forehead on hers. "Mujhe achcha laga (I liked that).. at least I know you love me".. rabba ve.. Khushi tried to get out of his grip.. "chodiye mujhe.. jalan? aur mujhe.. nahi toh (leave me, jealousy? and me? no)".. Arnav put his arms around her waist and pulled her close that their noses touched. "Hmm.. toh tumhe koi farak nahi padta agar kisi aur ladki mujhe kiss de toh. (So it doesn't matter to you if some other girl kisses me?)" Khushi looked away, nahi toh.. "Agar maine usse waapas kiss kiya toh (What if I kissed her back?)" Arnav said, with a smirk (haay, someone save me!) on his face. Khushi's mouth opened and she turned to look at him, put her hands on his neck.. "maar daalongi.. pehle aapko. .phir usse.. aur phir main khudko..(I will kill you, then her and then I will.. ) " funny tune..He put his hand over her mouth. "Chup.. ! aur kuch mat bolo.. main tumhe (Keep quiet, don't say anything)", he kissed her cheek.. "tumhe", he kissed the other cheek, "aur sirf tumhe", he kissed her forehead... "hi kiss karoongi.. itni khoobsurat biwi ho toh kisi aur ladki ke baare main main soch bhi kaise sakti hoon (I will kiss you, you and only you. Why would I even think of another girl when I have such a beautiful wife)". Then he hugged her tightly that her whole body was pressed against him. Khushi hugged him back, her head resting on his chest. She could hear his heart beat rapidly. She kissed his shirt right above his heart and then looked up at him, and said.. "Ab chaliye, khaana khaate hain, mujhe bhook lag rahi hain..(Now lets eat, I'm hungry) "

Part 8 - Flashback : Khushi realizes she is in love (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55848931)
Parker27 thumbnail
Awww how adorable :) So cute 
xXShriyaXx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Pls add me to ur pm list and do continue:-)