Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Ditto Angels Rock! We Love U ALL soo Muchh❤️

No ones goes to this extent for their beloved fans. Karan, Kritika and we are truly blessed to have you in our lives! Angels Zindabad were always gonna he there to support you no matter what!! May everyone gets sisters and true friends as you guys! Keep rocking it😎

A big round of applause 👏 and bear hug from us all 🤗

Thank- you so much for giving us Factor K and putting immense effort in it! 😃 

ps: Awesome post meri Tom😉

Love,
Meera ❤️
Edited by KaranKittu4eva - 12 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail
ps: Awesome post meri Tom😉</font>[/DIV]
</strong><strong>

[DIV][STRONG]<font color="#ff0000" size="2" face="Arial">Love, [/QUOTE] thanx meera:-) yaar nt tom again:-P
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
you are right dear angels did a great job.. i read factor k and it was so good.. i loved its lay out and all the articles.. it could be seen that they put in a lot of work into it.. all the applause and praise coming their way they deserve it.. their dedication to Karan and Kritika is appreciative.. every time they inform us of every happening  in Karan and Kritika's life and the pictures they share all show their dedication.. i love them as much as i love Karan and Kritika.. without angels we would have never known half the things about our stars.. a truly heartfelt salute to the angels...
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Angels are such a sweet heart they do so much for us. They always the latest update abt karan n kritika . If karan n kritika dont update fb for 1month we fans r nt so wory bt if angels r nt update one day atleast one or 2 times then fans get so much worried. Love u angels be always with us like this forever:-)
arjuhi4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yup our angels r d best!! I'm a fan of karan's angels as well...they have really worked hard for the magazine!! 
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so true!!! owe it to the angels to keep us constantly updated on karan and kritika... KUDOS TO THEM!!!

love them a lot and factor K rocks 👍🏼
pinkyfrkaranika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so very true! ! Nice thread sreeja 😳agree with u in everything!

Angels..u have really become an important part of our lives. The amount of hardwork u guys do to make us all happy is worth appreciable!
Right from the start till now..u have always been with us, keeping us updated with all the kk n kk stuff on time. whenever u r gayab..we feel lyk all the naughtiness is gayab frm the pg 😆
u guys r so sweet n naughty 😎
i noe i've said all this many times bfr too:P 😆 bt kya kare..cant stop writing abt u 😉😆
For us u r really 'ANGELS' 😳..thanks for all the love and support always 🤗
Abt Factor K- just no words to describe!! brilliant work! Starting frm the cover page till the end..everything is just superb! luved karan bhaiyya n kittu dii's ivs specially 😳  and all ur food mantras n fashion tips too 😉 n the most creative work in d mag i felt was dat all d links n vids can b opened n viewed as we hover the mouse aroung the mag. 👏  Amazing it is! waiting for this month's issue ;)
Love u loadzzz angels for everything ❤️

pinkyfrkaranika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Ha and how can I forget your pranks'You guys are the naughtiest people I have ever come across.😆I still remember last years prank which you had played upon us on April fool's day!!!!! 🤣🤣At that time I was much of a silent reader even in fb but trust me Angel's I almost had a heart failure when you said about the entry of Harshad.So as April fool's is just around the corner now we are fully prepared this time !!!!!!!😉hehehehehe''

hahah.🤣 .ya..i remember dat too 😆

karankritz4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnx 2 d angels we know out karan Kritz so very well:) factor k was truly awsum w8in 4 issue 2 now starrin karan wahi:) angels do fab job