Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramago thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Indira built these strong thick walls around her emotional self in this 8 years that it is 
not easy for her to develop friendships with anyone . As Rishi rightly said,you need to
tear through her hitlerpan to read her heart which as of now Rishi could do quiet well.
Ishaan and Amma can provide emotional support but are not of her age.

I believe friendship is an integral part of any true and healthy relationship between a couple
and unconditional love can cure any grave wound.It would surely help her overcome all of
her demons and in accepting love which would further help her embrace life happily and not
live in despair.

np18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
like like like to everypost here- my like button not working.

my two paisas - there are two things here i felt

the past- why  is indira the way she is? rude /obnoxious / extremely rule based and the future- what should she do to be ...fine and normal ? happy? and indira doesnt seem to ve a present of her own

indira dad ditched the family- but none of the others in the family behave the way she does with him including munna- we are yet to see vidith.but why?  because they all accept weakness in a human being which indira cant?  maybe but  this isnt i feel the reason for her being hitler- she once told munna- mere hitler bannne mein sabse bada haath aapka hain. if the dad dies/disappears its the eldest son who takes over. its more to do with munnas  irresponsibility than inder s betrayal- her becomming hitler.

Just consider - if munna had been responsible, she would ve completed her education, worked and contributed to the familys income . her brother would ve taken care the various bills and grocery.
she would ve hated her dad, mistrusted men in general but the constant stress of being the bread winner would be shared. she wouldve still slapped ppl who she felt was wrong but she would ve continued to smile perhaps at ishaan and sunaina atleast. and if love/romance came its way, she would have tackled it better than slapping the guy 100 times.

BUT, munna being munna , none of the above happened.

she doesnt like being the head of the family. she dislikes it but she hesitates from leaving the  responsibility just to prove to herself that she s not like her dad /munna.she has a scorn for these men munna lesser than her dad thats what makes her count every paisa she earns and spends on them and tell them everytime- does a father tell his family everytime they eat that hes paid for it? or a mother tell 100 times the amount of ime and energy she spent on cooking to her kids? but indira does that- and ppl dislike it. im not blaming her, she should make them realise but in a better way.

and now the ques of do what she needs? for what rinky?

the first thing my mind thought of was money.

to be continued..😊 and i completed in page 4

Edited by np18 - 12 years ago
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Again what a wonderful post ji and I can see from Where Its coming !😳 I m glad finally I made to comment here !Chalo let me go on with mine one !😆

Well All I feel is she needs the basic love,compassion and affection Which shes missing in her life like anything  And thats what end up making her the so called HITLER Which I believe shes not as all.She just be like being under such circumstances.The source of that emotions could be and any one a Lover,Friend or Father.Well I feel Rishi could be her friend But currenyly I feel hes not the one a Friend.hes that special one for her still shes not quite opened up with him some where.Rishi provided that bits of love and support many a times that the reason she end up liking him and eventually loving him too.Well For a girl like Indira Values and own made decisions matters the most.Still she kept aside all those sake of Rishi.I feel that was enough to prove she really loved him.The question Why she always asked Rishi to share her responsilibites and other questions.I feel She was in vain emotions from long.and suddenly Rishi came Filled up that vain inside her.asking those things to him as indirectly a questions that will he be with her ever or He be like the one The others in her life who left her just like that.Thats my point of view afcourse.
about her Friend out side SN I always wondered Indu was been in school,collage or at work ! I wonder that was not a single real friend of her .I really wish she gets some one to open up her heart.May Vidit could be a one .

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi Rinky... Just read you thread

one word for it wonderful 👏

np18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
actually sorry for the long post- long overdue from my head

so now what does indira need?

1. to be comfortable, she needs money.
2. to be happy, she needs to accept that ppl have faults and make mistakes and the world doesnt conspire against her to make her life miserable. like munna isnt an alcoholic bcoz he wants to make her life miserable but rather bcoz he has demons of his own to forget. like inder wasnt a hero she thought he was but it wasnt his intention to break her bubble  he led life the way he felt like leading.  but in all this why doesnt she ever question or tell herself  about her own faults?  this would make her deal with them better.

as i also feel shes normal , she should retain some of her hitler like characteristics like fighting for whats right even if it means slapping some ppl on/ off

and how will she do all these?
 a little bit of plain talking from rishi would help  ,amma s unflinching affection,  a little bit of mandira girly chatter would help, a little bit of munna s income , a little of ishaans dahi, a little of sunainas breakfast without fear but with a smile, a lot of vidith s health, a lot of her mom kicking the father out of her own system and if she gets lucky maybe a friend like you said.

but if it had to be one thing, it would have to be her mom is my hunch.her mom telling her to forget her dad and get on with her life.

between romance and friendship, she would benefit from both, i feel. friendship would easen the burden and romance would bring a smile.

i do agree that rishi- indira s relationship has been fast and hurried for the reasons that uve all mentioned (his need of a family and her need of someone sharing the burden) but she would benefit from his constant support of her and as he has so many times told her off when she has been wrong , she would be in safe hands . she would be protected without her freedom being affected , her personality being intact.

😊   and  sorry for going on and on but ive not been free to write all these days so here im making the max use of time that i have free.

Edited by np18 - 12 years ago