Posted: 12 years ago
Congrats On The New FF
Fantastic Concept
Continue Soon
Thank You So Much For The PM
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wooow .. Interesting.. Plz continue soon.
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi dear..congrats on the new FF! All da best n thanks 4 da pm! Jus read cs , intro n prologue nw! interesting ff! Superbly written! Maaneet loved each other immensly bt something happend that separated them! Update soon n will check 4 updates since no pms
Mishti13 thumbnail
beautiful story 
cont. soon 
Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

For PMs

Mishty_PMlist  -  /user/719496

Part 1

Drentched in rain, she ran like a creazy...

red sowlen eyes, messed hairs, spoiled make-up n drenthced saree, dats how her form was...she was on d verge of 

colapsing..she felt like she would faint any moment..but she couldn't..she tripped onto her saree n fell on her down, hurting her toe badly, but gaining her shattered form n broken heart, she ran as fast as she could...

she remembered dose hands..she remembered dose legs..she remebered dose kisses..she remembered dose words..she remembered dose eyes...oughh...

earth was slipping out of her feet but d thought of her baby stopped her from stopping...she had to run..

she had to, for her doll..for her maaneeta..

she dashed into house n ran into maaneeta's room..d side of her baby sleeping so peacefully on d bed made her 

breath aftr so long..

running, towrds d bed, she grabbed her daughter to d core of her heart n cried out for deir fatefull moment..

d sudden pull awake maaneeta, as she looked at her mother wid her droopy eyes n den stood on her lap..

"mumma.." dats all maaneeta could speak, when her mother crushed her in her weak arms n cried her heart out...

she suddenly became vulnerable, placing her daughetr back on d bed, she wrapped maaneeta back in d duvet n 

guided her to sleep..but her eyes remained restless...

d 4 yrs old child maaneeta was, couldn't understand d indifferent behaviour of her mother but soon feel asleep...

restless, her eyes roamed all around, like she was damn searching for sumthing desperately but couldn't get it..but 

wat was she searching ?..she thought a lot but couldn't remeber...her red wide eyes dat all remained expressive all 

she kept looking here n dere for something to sooth her...

when her eyes fell on maaneeta, she instantly layed beside her n hide herself in d cozy arms of her baby doll...

as she gave a thought to her d cracked fragment of her once dreamy life..

d sun had not even started to rise 

geet was sleeping in d middle of bed, when a hand crowled around her waist, pulling her closer... "umm maan.." mumbled geet in hald sleep, knowing her husband litle too well..

she hav long understood dat she was at his mercy, he needs her and he wants her whether she likes it or not, she basically dnt possess any choice dere..like she minded..she loved being his...its d 4th yr of deir marriage and den hav quite used to habits of each other..4 years passed liked a dream..but his possessiveness..remained d same..his aggressiveness..his love..his nature remained d same...

she was all bare under d duvet and so was he, he couldn't believe he didn't let her sleep d whole night ystrday, still 

he was waking her up again dis soon..his hand went around her bare form, as he pulled her to turn n face him..

geet smiled opening her eyes gently, "sone dijiye na..." , instead, purching elbow in d cushion and his head positioned in d palm on his hand, he started at his beautyfull wife, "no.."

maan let his eyes roam all around her, she was indeed morning beauty, her swollen lips from last night, swollen buds from his constant sucking n biting...her messed hairs..she seriously drives him creazy without doing anything...she was his mishty, he loved calling her mishty..

bending down, he gently pecked her lips, "morning.."

she kissed him back as her hands went around his neck and she climbed on his chest, " i hate u.."

maan bite her lower lips making her wince, "say u love me..."

geet smiled, loving his agressive kiss, he was insanely possessive of her, and now she was quite used to dis fact...

she still didn't say it n simply enjoyed d morning kiss...

possessive he was, leaving her lips, he bent more n bite her already swollen nipple harshly, driving her creazy as she moaned loudly, "i love u.."

he smirked, n went back to her lips, as his fingers soothed over d bite, she nuzzled herself closer into his embrace, "time kya huva hai.."

he was long lost in d kiss, while hands lost in her, didn't even heard wat she asked...

geet rolled her eyes, and searched for d clock on d sideby table...

maan groaned into her neck, "stop moving.." climbing on top of her, he dropped his heavy body carelessly on her and her soft body crushed under his hard 1...

"maan 6 baj gaye hai..hatiye.." mumbled geet, on d verge of loosing herself to his mercy..

maan let his fingers carrase her pink cheeks, loving d texture of her smooth skin, "abhi sirf 6 hi baje hai.." and once again deeped his face into her neck ..kissing n licking her skin off...

she started to giggle as he started to tickle her...

deir lovy dovy morning came to an ned, when dey heard a big bang on d door...

maan smiled n rolled to his side, putting his boxer n trouser on, while geet wore her kurti n went to open d door...

" Dadda " 

Maaneeta (3 yrs old) screamed excitedly as she ran in n jumped on d bed...

climbing on top, maaneeta sat on maan's stomach n started to giggle as maan started to tickle her...shooking her head, geet went to freshen up very well knowing when maaneeta her dadda r wid each other..dey dnt even remeber if any1 is present dere...

both stopped aftr a while, maan smiled, "how my doll is up so early ??.."

maaneeta sat on his chest and played her small small fingers on his nose, "i wasn't feeling sleepy..so i woke up.."

maan smiled n brushed her messy hairs, "ur mumma hit me last night, why dnt u sleep in our room, we vil tickle mumma a lot.."

maaneeta made o-shaped face, "no ways...im grown up..n big gals dnt sleep in deir mumma dadda's room.."

maan too made very serious face like ohh achha...n pulled her cheeks, "so my baby is grown up haan.."

maaneeta nodded wid serious face n stood up beside him, "yes..see..im taller dan u.."

maan shook his head, he was basically sleeping on d bed and she was standing beside him, but still he loved to believe in her words, "omg..maaneeta is taller dan dadda.."

maaneeta giggled excited n again sat on maan's stomach..

when geet came out of bathroom, "baby..lets go n hav bath.."

maaneeta, "maaneeta vil bath vil dadda..."

maan too stood up beside her, obviously on his kness, "yes..dadda vil bath wid doll.."

geet rolled her eyes, "watever..make it fact..me niche ja rahi hun.."

maan n maaneeta gave a high-5 n ran to bathroom...

"maan..aap aaj office se jaldi aayiye ga..." said geet while serving him breakfast...

maan looked at her naughtily, "tum kaho to jata hi nahi..."

maaneet sat on d dining table, "maaneeta vil also go to office.."

geet kissed her cheeks while feeding her a bread, "maan, aap bhul gaye na..aaj komal aur adi ki wedding anniversary hai..."

maan hit his head while maaneeta became excited, "aaj adi ka shadi wala bday hai.."

geet smirked at maan n smiled at maaneeta, "baby..adi uncle bolo...ab aap jaldi se ready ho jao..hum aaj komal aunty ke sath shopping pe jana hai.."

maaneeta nodded excitedly n ran to her room..

maan stood n looked at geet ready to kill any moment while geet made innocent face...

"tumhe pata tha ?.."

geet smiled, "yes.."

maan glared at her, "tumne wish bhi kiya ?..."

geet giggled, "yes, kal raat ko hi..."

maan made o-shaped face, "isliye tum raat ko room me late aayi thi ?..."

geet rolled her eyes, "yes maan..."

she was about to walk away, when grabbing her waist, maan pulled her into his arms till her back was glued into chest, "u r so mean..mujhe yaad kyu nahi dilaya ?.."

geet naughtily snaked her arms around maan from behind, "mr.khurana im not mean..its deir 2nd anniversary..and u forgot dis 1 as well..u vil get punishment.."

maan made face and rested his chin on her shoulder, "im so dead.."

geet made cute face, "i know.."

maan looked at her grumpily n bite her shoulder, "ahh.." geet giggled even more..."tumhe maza aa raha hai..u know adi ko me mana lunga..but komal..omg..she vil eat me alive.."

geet made thinking face, "well...wid absolute ease.."

maan kissed her cheek, "umm..me keh dunga ke geet ne mujhe mana kiya tha.." geet looked at him baffled, "watt..." maan made cute face, "plzz..koi bahan batao na.." geet pinched his nose, "well..no use..she have already decided how to kill u..." ohh maan was super dead, "all ur fault.."  huh !! geet made gol gappa face, "how my fault.."  maan kissed her lips, "mujhe tumhare alawa kuchh yaad hi nahi rehta..to me kya karu.." 

aww geet would just get lost into him any moment, she kissed on his stuble near his cheek, "dnt worry..i wished dem on ur behalf as well aur bahana bana diya dat doll was sleeping so u couldn't leave her alone..."

maan smiled delightedly and took her tempting lips into his for a breath taking kiss, "i love u.."

geet kissed him back wid same passion, "and i hate u.."

smiling, maan bite her lips and she winced, " ahh.."

"say it den.." he kissed her aggresively now, geet moaned, "i love u.."

maan smiled n pulled out, resting his head against hers, he calmed himself, "achha suno..me ek imp meeting karke vapas aa jaunga..tum komal ko help kar dena shopping me n all..aur maaneeta ko me le jata hun..she vil not be able to handle for so much time.."

geet smiled, "actually good idea..warna hum dono ko pagal kar degi...usse garmi ek toh bardasht nahi hoti.."

maan smiled back n called out, "doll.."

maaneeta came down running wid her new cloths, maan sighed and ran upto her, picking her up, he kissed her cheek,  "baby, how many times i hav told u not to run on d stairs.."

maaneeta kissed his nose, "dadda..me aapke sath chalu..mumma bahot boring hai.."

maan burst into laughter while geet made gol-gappa face, "watt..me boring hun ?..fine mene socha tha..ke aate waqt aapke liye dher sare ice-creams laungi...par ab cancel.."

maaneeta giggled, "mumma..wo to me ek phone call se bhi karungi.."

maan supressed his giggle while geet made grumpy face. 

maan took maaneeta to geet. he 1st kissed on geet's cheeks, "mishty dnt be angry na.." maaneeta smiled cutely n repeated her dadda , " mumma dnt be angry na.."

geet had to melt, smiling, she kissed both one by one n bid dem goodbye...

[ note - komal is maan's cousin..more like real sister..while adi is komal's husband and maan's business partner..komal n adi r deir neighbours as well...]

"komal..komal.." called geet loudly, as she walked into deir hall...

adi walked out of kitchen wid few ice globes, "bhabhi..thnk god u came.."

geet looked at him confused, "what r u doing wid ice.."

adi joked, " komal ka sir gusse se fat na jaye..isliye uske sir pe ice rakhne ja raha hun..."

geet burst into laughet while komal, who had just walked downstairs hearing geet'c voice, made golgappa face..

adi made baby face, "jaan, i was just joking.."

komal screamed, "i hate u.."

geet rolled her eyes n hugged komal, "achha..ab khatam karo sab nautanki..shopping ke liye jana hai na.."

komal rolled her eyes, "bhabhi..aap ise nahi janti...idiot.."

adi made cute face n kissed her cheeks, "i love u.."

komal smiled inwardly, "aaj humari wedding anniversary hai isliye chhod diya..lekin bhai ko nahi chhodungi me aaj..he havn't wished me yet.."

geet smiled, "wo call karne hi wale the..par mene unse kaha ke hum dono shopping ja rahe hai..to hume disturb na kare..baad me wish kar le.."

komal gggled, "thnq bhabhi..i love u...(looking around) waise..aapki Ms.Dadda kahan hai.."

adi, who had went to kep d ice back in kitchen, returned n asked, "haan bhabhi..doll kahan hai.."

geet smiled, "wo maan ke sath office chali gayi..."

komal made face, "but i wanted to spent d day with her..."

geet waked her, "im not dat bad company.." to which komal winked cutely, "but u r boring bhabhi.." geet rolled her eyes, "tumhari doll ne same line boli aaj..." komal made cute face, "aww my doll..." 

adi, "jaan..mujhe bhi maan ke sath meeting attend karni hogi.."

komal was about to make fuss again..but adi came n hugged her, "baby plz, actually its really imp...our model aisha, ke contract ki last day hai..and we dnt want to sign another deal wid her...its regarding d new face dat hav to be selected soon for our company..u know its matter of status.."

komal sighed den smiled n finally agreed and adi left...

geet felt litle sadky, maan never shared office talk wid her, 

when dey had met for d 1st time, it was her 1st project wid KS companies (khurana n singhaniya)..being a designer, she was specially selected for d outfit of d show-stopper id deir 1 of d big show in delhi...on deir 1st meeting itself, dey ahd felt d speak for each other...dey never became frnds..it was like..maan was alwz been possessive over her, even b4 deir relationship started..like she was alwz owned by him..when dey married..maan wanted her to discontinue wid her work..saying, he is dere to give her watever she want..so she need not do work ..he wnated her being his house wife..all for himself..like when he would be bac home.she vil be dere waiting for him..calling in office if he had lunch or not..she was so amdly in love wid hima dn so was him..she gave a thought over it n thought he was right..why she needs to work when her husband owns d company wid 60% shares..

geet smiled and shrugged of d thoughts...maan loves her so much and dats all matters..

Gals had great shopping time, dey through each n every new designers collection and finally selcted few amazing designs for dem and deir husbands..geet selcted a pari like dress for maaneeta and smiled imagining how her doll vil look in dis...

While shopping..

komal, "bhabhi..adi was telling me to join company..wat do u think.." 

geet smiled at her, "dats really great..anyhow u get bored at home.."

komal made face, "yah dats true...(then her eyes lit up) bhabhi why dnt u join as well..."

geet looked litle relucant, "umm..how can i..maaneeta n all..how vil i get d time.."

komal rolled her eyes, "com on bhabhi..maaneeta to pura din office me hi rehti hai..not big deal.."

geet still looked relucant, "well..i vil hav to talk to maan.."

komal smiled, "dats means..its a yes..kyunki bhai loves u so much..aur wo apko kisi baat ke ke liye mana nahi kar sakte.."

geet smiled while deir shopping continued...

D evening arrived soon, d party filled in d atmosphere...frnds..relatives...office staff..every1 seemed to be in celebration mood...

guests wished komal and adi deir happy 2nd anniversary...

as maan came to wish, komal turned her face away, maan gave a quich prayer to god, slipped his gift from 1 side to make to visible to her eyes..

adi supressed his laugh while geet smiled n shook her head...

komal's hands were tempting to snatch d gift, but she had to show her gussa to..oughh..dat was difficult..

maaneet waited impatiently, " komal..stop acting n open d gift fast..."

huh !! komal made grumpy face while adi n maan burst ito laughter...

geet smiled away, "baby, its komal aunty.."

komal mocked a smile at maaneeta and snatched d gift..opening it in hurry...it was a beautifull n delicate neckpeice...

smiling bright, komal instantly hugged maan, "omg..bhai..its damn awesum...u r forgive..." 

maan smiled, "finally..happy wedding anniversary.." other too smiled...

as d cake and all was cut..party continued while couple jammed deir places on dance floars...

maan was geet as well present on d dance floar while maaneeta looked at d guy who stood in front of her..

d boy smiled at maaneeta n maan's anger boiled..geet supressed her smile n stopped maan..

boy, "hi..im yash.."

maaneeta smiled, "good for U.."

boy made baby face, "wats ur name.."

maaneeta smiled, " wats ur age ?"

boy made worry face, "4 yrs old.."

maaneeta smirked, "see u r old..im only 3 yrs old...now get lost.."

biy started to cry n ran away from deir...maan started to laugh at his amazing daughter while geet made face, "dat was rude.." maan pulled her closer in d dance, "dat wasn't..she is MSK's daughter..she hav to show attitude.." geet rolled her eyes..and deir dance continued..

aftr a while...

geet, "maan.."

maan smiled kissing her cheeks, " hmm.."

geet smiled as he turned her around, bringing her back to his arms..she looked at him, "umm..wo..i was thinking of joining office.."

precap : 

geet, "maan where r u..."

"geet..stop being presistant..when i said im held up..den i mean it.." snapped maan..

hit d LIKE button N post a COMMENT

nxt pt -   part 2 

IMP - reader, i need good response from u all...d lack of likes n comments every time in every update of any story makes me sad...n i dnt feel like updating...if u want more n more updates from me...dnt forget to like n comment..it takes a sec to LIKE n a min to COMMENT..dnt i deserve a min or ur time aftr d update ??...i request all silent readers to listen to my request !! THNQ !!

love
                                 MishTy

Edited by Angelic_mishty - 12 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
maneet romance maneeta komal adi good start 

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome n mindblowing update dear...

loved it...

but curious to knw whn both of dem loved each other sooo much...wht gone wrong b/w dem dat dey r apart...i cant see dem like dis...i want to see dem together...

thank u very much fr such a lovely update...

continue nxt prt soon plz...

waiting...
cherieLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
umm... i m feeling like maan is too mean to geet... 

he is obessed with geet. m sure he is gonn b a villan.. in this storyyy

but story is veryyy interstinggg... 

nice parttt 

thanks misty! :) 
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome start loved it that was so cute thanks for the pm

divya22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awazing yaar... Dey luv sooo much... Bt i cant understand maan...wat went wrong...well hv to wait nw