"Will be back after a short break!" Gaurav Khanna

Fuze thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

check out fuzionproductions.com for the news !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha-2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The charismatic actor, who was last seen shaking a leg with celebs like Malaika Arora Khan and Vidya Balan on Imagine TV's 'Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan' is taking a well deserved hiatus.He seemed fresh and downright cheerful as he said "I'm at home" when we tried to reach him.Well, he, who was once in two shows at a time, should know the importance of a break in an actors life. Looks like his fans who are eagerly waiting for his comeback will have to wait a while, for the actor confirmed he's not doing any shows yet.
So what does he do on a break? Well, he indulges in his favorite hobby, painting. Also, a bit of travelling and catching up with friends and family.We at fuze wish Gaurav a relaxing and refreshing break and hope he returns to tellyscreen soon.

Here's a short fuze-tastic Q&A session to keep you all entertained while he enjoys his time out

Fuze: What team are you supporting in the forthcoming IPL?
G.K:  All.. I support the game, not any team or individual player.

Fuze: What song are you humming these days ?
G.K:  ' Dil Sambhal Jaa Zara' from Murder 2 and 'Teri Meri Prem Kahani' from Bodyguard.

Fuze: How often do you google yourself ?, If at all you do
G.K:  (laughs) yes I did in the beginning of my television career to check whether people liked my work but hardly now .

Wasn't that fun? We do know the fans maange more, so stay tuned for another fun filled segment coming your way.

Fuze thumbnail

Please post your valuable comments and feedback on the article
thanks
-Fuze
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting the article
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
thnx for the article. please keep posting more. would love to have an full interview of him if possible. love u GK. cant wait to see him back
Hey, I was just thinking about Gaurav the other day. Nice to know he's enjoying his time off but I am terribly missing him on-screen.

Thanks for the short and lovely interview! 🤗