Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chimpsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ohhh! How sweet! Khushi is waiting for her knight in shining armour... Well, open the door, dear, he's been knocking on it all night! πŸ˜†

Anyway, nice update, although to be honest, I'd rather have more updates on the gangster and Khushi... when are they gonna meet again?

But, I know, there's got to be a perfectly good reason why La made her way into Chapter 3 today...πŸ˜‰ She might be cupid?! Who knows...πŸ˜‰

Good job, dear! Can't wait for Chapter 4.

p.s. saw the update quite by accident, while I was roaming aimlessly around the forum, luckily I didn't miss it! πŸ˜²

Will wait patiently for the PMs... πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Chimpsy - 12 years ago
achu_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey wow
i love this track, secrets suspense and really interesting
pls do continue and pls update sooon
it's really thrilling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is arnav a criminal???????????????
lots of questions in my head pls reveal the truth about arnav sooon
molten_lava thumbnail
Firstly, I know that you all are impatient for Arhi's next meeting. But before that I wanted to give you the whole background and build up the story. And remember that all these side characters like Lavanya, Aman and the Doctor (Won't reveal his name here. Read this part to find out) are going to be very vital to the story. The whole 'Mirage' revolves around these three characters. At some point, they will be the deciding factors of Arhi's love story.

And do keep commenting. I'm actually getting really wonderful ideas from you people.
And for now, I'm not going to send any PM's for a long while. So keep stalking this FF.πŸ˜†
*****************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 4

Arnav stirred in his sleep as nightmares haunted his mind. He had flashbacks of being shot repeatedly on his back. He then saw the burning pyre of his dead mother and wailed out for her to come back to him.

"Ma!" he screamed out and suddenly sat upright on his bed. He was profusely sweating and his chest was heaving with fright. He looked all around him to grasp where he was presently lying. It was then he saw Aman and the Doctor sitting on his bedside.

"Arnav! Relax. You are safe in your house. You were shot. Do you remember that?" the doctor asked him.

"I... I... don't... I remember something. But it isn't clear. How did I end up here?" he asked back wiping the sweat on his forehead.

"It's ok Arnav. Just relax and lie down. It is the side effects of the medicines. Tell me, how is the pain in your shoulder and leg?" The doctor asked holding his hand and trying to move it.

"It's hurts a bit, but it's fine. I can bear this pain." He replied softly. The Doctor proceeded to check his gunshot wounds and injected some antibiotics and painkillers to help him recover faster. He then helped Arnav lie down on the bed.

"Doctor, Thanks for taking care of me. I must be definitely surviving now only because of you. Isn't it always like this? I get wounded and you are the one who saves this dying soul." Arnav murmured in a low voice.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me Doctor! Call me Akash. And don't thank me. If I'm alive it is because of you. If that day five years ago, you hadn't risked your life and saved me from the goons, I would have been partying in my graveyard." Akash replied sarcastically, letting out a chuckle.

He could still clearly recollect that incident in his mind. It had been late at night and he had been walking back home from the hospital, after a tiring day of internship. And all of a sudden, he had found himself being pinned against a street light pole, held at ransom with a knife pointing to his throat. He had miserably begged the goons to let him free, giving them all the cash he had in his pocket. But they hadn't been satisfied with it. Then had pushed him down on the floor and kicked and beat him up mercilessly all over his body.

It was then, Arnav who had been passing nearby, had come to the rescue of this helpless man. With one thrust kick on each of the three men's faces, he had knocked them down unconscious on the ground. That was when Akash had discovered this kick boxing talent who had saved his life. From that day onwards, he had revered this man.

It was months later that he had by chance discovered the secret identity of his friend when Arnav had called him up for help with a bullet on his back. But to him the identity of a person didn't matter. He had seen the good side of him. A humane side and that was enough for him to help his friend out in times of distress.

He snapped back to reality hearing Arnav's voice.

"Sorry, Akash! I won't thank you." Arnav said rolling his eyes. "It looks like now I owe you thrice for saving my life."

"I guess so." He said smiling at him. "I've got to go to the hospital. If at all you feel any discomfort please tell Aman to call me. I will be available immediately at your service. Bye Arnav!" he said and left the room, leaving behind Aman and Arnav.

Aman was continuously staring at Arnav's face.

"What?" Arnav asked puckering his eyebrows.

"Nothing!" Aman replied grumpily.

"Oh! You can start your complain. I won't say a word today to interrupt you. Go on! Tell!" Arnav said understanding what exactly was going to follow.

"See! I told you!" Aman started, "I knew something was going to happen to you. See! My intuition is always right. That was why I was insisting Khalid Bhai to send me along with you. Imagine what would have happened if I hadn't given you the revolver at the last minute."

"I would have been in heaven with my Ma." Arnav interjected, "Or maybe in hell. Not sure I would be allowed in heaven." He couldn't stop from smiling seeing Aman's reaction.

"Shut Up Arnav Bhai! You clearly know you are like a family to me. I consider you as my blood brother just like my other siblings. And don't forget, you have my mother also to account to. She would be devastated if something happened to you.  She considers you as her another son." Aman said getting a bit emotional.

Arnav sighed remembering Aman's mother. She was actually the closest thing to a mother for him. Even though he wasn't very close to her, he knew she loved him just like her own son. Every festival, she would specially invite both of them to their village in Haryana.

Aman hailed from a poor family of a small village in Haryana. Poverty had forced him to come to Delhi and lead this life at a very tender age. It was in such a circumstance that he had found Arnav, an orphan roaming about in the streets. From their very first meeting itself, they had decided to team up and fight for their survival. And this strong friendship of theirs had successfully stood strong for the past ten years.

In a world full of crime and deception, this was indeed a rare sight to be witnessed.

"And Bhai don't forget! You still have to teach me how to shoot a target from 500 metres away, just like you do. Ultimate perfection. I won't let you die until you teach me." Aman said glaring at his face.

"And that would be what? Forever? Cause you clearly know that I'm the best sharp shooter in the whole of Delhi. No one can compete with me." Arnav proclaimed out loudly trying to lighten up his friend's mood.

"That is true Bhai!" Aman said nodding his head. "But seriously, you have to promise me that whenever you go out on any mission, you will take me along with you."

"I promise you, Aman Singh." Arnav said in a sarcastic tone. He used to rarely refer to him using his full name. It was reserved only when he was annoyed, furious or wanted to pull his friend's leg.

"Arnav Bhai! I'm serious here. Do you still think this is a joke? You could have died!" Aman said exasperatedly.

"Oh Aman! Please spare me your lecture. You are not my mother!" Arnav said blocking his ears.

"OK! Fine! I'll shut my mouth. But just to let you know, Khalid Bhai and others will be visiting you tomorrow. He returned back from his trip to Bangkok, yesterday night. He said he had something important to talk to you." Aman said before leaving the room. "I think we have a new mission in our hands." He said excited winking at his friend and left the room.

New missions were something that was always exciting for them. It either involved killing someone or recovering something from a certain party. Either way it was good news. They would be offered a huge bounty for it. And for Arnav and Aman , the whole world revolved around money.

So I'm sure by now you have understood, I love Aman.πŸ˜† That's why he has been featuring in my past few OS's.

And Oh! I love kickboxing too. πŸ˜ˆ

CHAPTER 5

Edited by molten_lava - 12 years ago
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ola Rachel!!!πŸ€—
Hahahah...Coincidentally, I got the first spot now right after reading the 3rd chappy, and saw that you had posted your 4th chappy too!!!
Bhagwan ne meri sunli lagta hain!! Teehee...
Oh kay, now to the chappies...

Chapter 3: Lavanya and Khushi's friendship is such a Cute one and Nazar-na-lagein Types!! Heheheh... Because it is rare to find a Spoilt brat with a Heart of Gem, and that too holding a bond of Friendship with Middle class girl (whom the high class people very much like to categorise as).
Simple as she is, that's Khushi...
Posh as she is, that's Lavanya...
But together they are Perfect..
For Each other...
Both lost their parents at a very young age. One lost them to Fate's cruel game of Death, while the other lost her mother to the cruel game of Modern World's ultimate solution for Happiness - Divorce.
Yes, the correct word was 'Empathise' and you used it here. Well enough because they have seen their share of ill-fated events in their life, but those events eventually lead them to meet each other and become the Life-support, Confidante for the other...They became Friends...Best Friends...

Lavanya's tenth Boyfriend?? Heheheh...Love to exaggerate, eh? Well, it's better to exaggerate in such cases, or the fun is lost! So this Karthik is not in Khushi's good books, eh?
Well, well, she liked Raj? Heheheh...It very much happens!! Ya know, people get influenced by their friends at times when it comes to liking their partners or at times, they don't really matter to them. Real world's been portrayed here Baby!! Right to the Bull's Eye!! Ulterior motives is what strays the lowly and 'high class' people into such things!! The former is the one with such motives, while the latter is the victim!
Aye Haaye!!! Isne toh apni poori prem kathha bataadi!!! :P Khushi will be Khushi!
Hahahah...Prince charming!!! Well, well, let's see if she recognises him fast enough!!
Actually don't let her recognise him so early, or the fun and mystery will go aloof from the story!!! Let them suffer a little, romance a little, fight a little, care a little, shoot a little, punch a little, caress a little, forgive a little, touch a little...etc...etc... All should be balanced!!!

Chapter 4: Akash?! Beautiful Rachel!!! That was not what I was expecting at all!!! :P You surprised me Good!!!
Nice!!! He owes him his life and He owes him his life!!! Confused what am saying Readers??? :P
Akash owes Arnav his life and vice-cersa!!! Cleared? Heheheh...
Nice twist here!
Aman Singh is one person, I would love to meet in person here! I mean his influence is already being shown here to an extent and Arnav's implicit trust and that bond of Brotherhood between them, brings out Aman's protective side for him and Arnav's too!!
Arnav lost his mother at a very young age, but what about his father? Was his mother a widow?
And does his father have any influence here in taking up such a profession or is it just Arnav's own miserable condition and survival instinct that led him to take such a step?
Questions are very much flooding my mind now! As the story's going forward, it's becoming intense! Not so intense, because I know that you're still building up it's base, but let me tell you that the base itself is Good and Strong!! Way to go, bud!!!
When is Shyam going to make an entry here, eh?? I want to read about him now, and very much want to present my analysis on him now!!!
Update it soon with Shyam in it!!! Am hungry to give my analysis now!!! :P *breathing heavily and rubbing my hands in greed* 😈
🀣

Annie
😳
Edited by AnnieKittWatt - 12 years ago
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
arnav is kick-boxer
i love kick-boxingπŸ˜‰
nice update
loved the bonding between aman-arnav and akash-arnav
update soon
bablio09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"Little did Khushi know that he had already entered her life"  

oh when will she know. 

good going.
RTlicious thumbnail
OOh! can't wait for them to meet again and re-collect...at this point i guess arnav does not remember her...but i do so hope he does...and gives the credit of saving his life to her!!πŸ˜ƒ
molten_lava thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnieKittWatt

Ola Rachel!!!πŸ€—
Hahahah...Coincidentally, I got the first spot now right after reading the 3rd chappy, and saw that you had posted your 4th chappy too!!!
Bhagwan ne meri sunli lagta hain!! Teehee...
Oh kay, now to the chappies...

Chapter 3: Lavanya and Khushi's friendship is such a Cute one and Nazar-na-lagein Types!! Heheheh... Because it is rare to find a Spoilt brat with a Heart of Gem, and that too holding a bond of Friendship with Middle class girl (whom the high class people very much like to categorise as).
Simple as she is, that's Khushi...
Posh as she is, that's Lavanya...
But together they are Perfect..
For Each other...
Both lost their parents at a very young age. One lost them to Fate's cruel game of Death, while the other lost her mother to the cruel game of Modern World's ultimate solution for Happiness - Divorce.
Yes, the correct word was 'Empathise' and you used it here. Well enough because they have seen their share of ill-fated events in their life, but those events eventually lead them to meet each other and become the Life-support, Confidante for the other...They became Friends...Best Friends...

Lavanya's tenth Boyfriend?? Heheheh...Love to exaggerate, eh? Well, it's better to exaggerate in such cases, or the fun is lost! So this Karthik is not in Khushi's good books, eh?
Well, well, she liked Raj? Heheheh...It very much happens!! Ya know, people get influenced by their friends at times when it comes to liking their partners or at times, they don't really matter to them. Real world's been portrayed here Baby!! Right to the Bull's Eye!! Ulterior motives is what strays the lowly and 'high class' people into such things!! The former is the one with such motives, while the latter is the victim!
Aye Haaye!!! Isne toh apni poori prem kathha bataadi!!! :P Khushi will be Khushi!
Hahahah...Prince charming!!! Well, well, let's see if she recognises him fast enough!!
Actually don't let her recognise him so early, or the fun and mystery will go aloof from the story!!! Let them suffer a little, romance a little, fight a little, care a little, shoot a little, punch a little, caress a little, forgive a little, touch a little...etc...etc... All should be balanced!!!

Chapter 4: Akash?! Beautiful Rachel!!! That was not what I was expecting at all!!! :P You surprised me Good!!!
Nice!!! He owes him his life and He owes him his life!!! Confused what am saying Readers??? :P
Akash owes Arnav his life and vice-cersa!!! Cleared? Heheheh...
Nice twist here!
Aman Singh is one person, I would love to meet in person here! I mean his influence is already being shown here to an extent and Arnav's implicit trust and that bond of Brotherhood between them, brings out Aman's protective side for him and Arnav's too!!
Arnav lost his mother at a very young age, but what about his father? Was his mother a widow?
And does his father have any influence here in taking up such a profession or is it just Arnav's own miserable condition and survival instinct that led him to take such a step?
Questions are very much flooding my mind now! As the story's going forward, it's becoming intense! Not so intense, because I know that you're still building up it's base, but let me tell you that the base itself is Good and Strong!! Way to go, bud!!!
When is Shyam going to make an entry here, eh?? I want to read about him now, and very much want to present my analysis on him now!!!
Update it soon with Shyam in it!!! Am hungry to give my analysis now!!! :P *breathing heavily and rubbing my hands in greed* 😈
🀣

Annie
😳

Finally!πŸ˜ƒ
Annie! Oh Annie! Such  long comment! I missed it. No one comments so long these days.😭 So I'm kinda shocked seeing both your comments (even the previous one). But then that's you.πŸ˜†

Actually I'm so confused as to how to take this plot ahead. So many ideas popping in my mind. And yes, Arhi love story is gonna be slow and steady. πŸ˜ˆ

Shyam, well he isn't that prominent here. He is kinda like a catalyst. Let me think how I can develop him. Looks like u are missing him. Ha ha!πŸ˜†

Guns and Roses! how about this title for your supposedly new FF with Arnav and the bad boys.πŸ˜† will reply to your pm later at night. Now I'm under strict vigilance. Can't type much.πŸ˜†
priyah_reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hahahha i did stalk your FF and got the update even without your PM πŸ˜‰ 
Excellent update 😊 Waiting to read more of it ... Each chapter builds the curiosity and keeps us wanting for more of the story 😊

Do PM when you update 😊
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Gr8 update..
when ll arnav khushi meet again.. eagerly waiting for it..
carry on..