Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice progress...looking forward to the face to face meeting...don't know what to expect!😛
catalyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
finally they are meeting...m xcited...plzz update soon...both the parts were amazingg...loved them...this story is getting interesting with each update...love the progression of the storyy:D:D
ruby-red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
both parts are really good, cant wait for both to meet now. please please continue soon and thanx for the pm.
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And they will meet soon?!!?
I loved this update...the suspense is killing me
fly_dog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow awesome update pls update soon can't wait fir d next part
kdkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely wonderful!! Can't wait for them to meet!!!
lilithblack thumbnail
hi!!!!!!
came across ur ff some time ago. was a silent reader bt i so had to tell u that ur doin an amazing job. its really excellent work. just wanted to say fill me up wid any future updates. looking forwards 4 an amazing arhi meet.

add me 2 ur pm list n do update soon...waiting eagerly

zara
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
the moment you all have been waithing for. do enjoy'
dont forget to post your comments and hit the LIke button.
any body wanting updates please buddy me. i'll add you to my list. in the mean time here is

Chapter 10

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He thundered.

Startled the girl lost her balance, her arms failing wildly,  she tried to regain her balance, losing her grip on her camera.  She twisted wildly trying to save her camera totally losing her balance and toppling of the 5 foot wall.

Everything happened in a seconds, Arnav reached her just in time to keep her from hitting the ground.  He cradled her in his arms, holding her to his chest. "Are you alright?" He demanded, worried that she might have gotten hurt. Silken hair covered her face obscuring his view of her face.

"My camera!?"  she cried in  alarm, twisting in his arms.

"Hey!!!" her struggle was making him lose his balance, he let go of her legs letting them fall to the ground but held her firmly by the waist. "Get a grip on yourself or you will fall again." He growled.

She stop struggling and used one hand to push the hair out of her face. He froze, the tidal wave of emotions that hit him left him speechless, it was her, the girl from his dreams. Something inside him twisted with overpowering feelings he could not understand, he was home, after years and years of wandering in agony he  was finally home. His arms tightened around her.

Khsuhi froze as she look up at the gorgeous face of the man holding her, suddenly aware of the full hard masculine length of his body pressed against her, heat flared in the pit of her stomach spreading lower, her heart pounding.  Memory flashed in her mind of her strange encounter with the stranger in the elevator.  She knew in her heart this was the man. His heat and smell still fresh in the mind.

Arnav mind flashed memory of a different time a different life. As they mingled, and tangled with the present. He had held her like this once, no a hundred times. But once, when the worst pain and agony ripped through him, a vision flashed in his mind 'the girl eyes glazed in pain and surprise as blood splattered from her mouth'.  Agony ripped through him, as he looked at the girl who now stood in his arms hale and hearty, with wonder on her beautiful face. The visions mingled  and flashed through his mind.

A rhapsody of beauty and horror, intense love and longing mingled with gut wrenching pain and loss.  All weaving a web of lace, in his mind throwing his control of balance. And the pain in his head increased unbearably.

"NO!!" he face a mask of horror, this was a nightmare come to life, his nightmare. He let go of her and pushed her. losing her balance she fell on her bottom, her look of wonder changing to surprise and astonishment.

"Hay!!, are you out of your mind." she said furious at his apparent rudeness.

"No!!" he shook his head, she looked on, in surprise at the man's reaction, he seemed to be in a different world,  a world of torment, she took in his tormented expression.

"No! No! How can this be? How can this be?" he kept stepping away from her. She felt a strange sense of desolation wash over her as she looked on in surprised.

She stood up her held out towards him, "look it's ok, I'm not angry with you, just calm down." But he didn't seem to hear her.

He turned away from her and ran.  "hey! Wait." she stood there shocked, "what did I do?" she whispered to herself.

Memories flashed through his mind the girl, the same face looking at him with love, and tenderness,  she lay on a bed of leaves her arms beckoning to him with a promise of pleasure in her eyes, she twirled around laughing, the girl in the red halter by the window, the same face twisted in pain, eyes swimming in tears and he held her one last time, the girl with the same face in his arms  looking at him in wonder and pleasure.

He reached his car, he was breathing hard and the pain in his head pounding he had to get away from here.  He got in the car and drove away as fast as possible.

Hours later parked at the side of the road. He didn't know where he was or how far from Kundanpur  he had reached, all he knew his that he could not drive any further, he could not drive away from her. This had to be it,  she had to be the key to all his problems. His dreams, and nightmares, his torments. He knew in this heart. But he didn't know how to face them, how to face her for the first time in his life he felt alone.

He picked up his phone and made a call to the one person he knew he could turn to. The phone was answered on the first ring, and Arnav smiled at the deep baritone of his father's voice. A soothing strength washed over him.

"Hey, Dad"

"Arnav, how are you beta?" Viren Singh Raizada, said in delight hearing the voice of this eldest son.

"Dad?" Arnav hesitated, his throat constricted, he didn't want to worry his father, yet he knew the solace he sorted would be found only with this man who had always understood and protected him.

"Beta?"

"Yeah Dad, I'm fine.." he swallowed   hard, " Err..Well no, I'm not fine, Dad it's this place Kundanpur, the place of all my nightmares, Dad it's here it all happened here." He chocked and told his father of everything that happened ever since he and Akaash arrived in Kundanpur up to the point where he had come face to face with the girl from his nightmares. Viren Singh Raizada listened to all his son told him without interruption.

Viren sighed; the thought of his sons suffering always pained him. And what was worse was that there was no way he could think of to help his son. "Arnav come home, I'll handle everything, and you don't have to stay there. You and Akaash come home and I'll send another executive to handle things there."

"I can't Dad, I can't leave her, I walked away today, but I can't get rid of this pain I'm feeling. And I just feel I need to be with her, this girl." Arnav said feeling confused and unable to explain his dilemma.

"Are you sure, it's the same girl?

"Yeah, there is no doubt in my mind, the things I felt when I held her." and there was a smile in his voice, a wonder, that pleased his father. Maybe this girl would be the key to end his son's suffering.

"Ok then, but I'm coming to Kundanpur in a weak and we'll see what to do, if it's necessary to stop the project then so be it. You will always come first son, you know that" his father reassured him.

"No Dad that won't be necessary." Reassured he thanked his father and disconnected the phone. Taking a deep breath the turned the car around and drove back to Kundanpur, back to where his heart was. 

Khushi sat in the room she was allotted, thinking about the man she met out in the lawn. She had found out that he was actually Arnav Singh Raizada, 'The Arnav Singh Raizada'.  The one Asha, and half the girls in the office were fawning over. She blushed deeply thinking about the effect he had on her. For the first time in her life Khushi Kumari Gupta had just found out what desire truly felt like, there was no doubt in her mind that she was highly attracted to Arnav Singh Raizada, though he had acted in the most weird manner. She just could not get him out of her mind, and she could not wait to see him again.

She had waited the whole evening for him to return, but he hadn't shown up. On discreet inquiry she had found out that he was on his way back but would be arriving late. As everyone had retired to their rooms, she had made her way to her room half-heartedly. Now tossing and turning she waited for the night to end and the moment she would see Arnav Singh Raizada again.

Electric_BuBBle thumbnail
This is so interesting now! Do continue soon :D
siddy9171 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Love it! They finally met! 😲 Awesome! I'm so glad that Arnav is going to try to figure out who she is. Oh gosh, I'm so addicted to this story! Update soon and thanks for the pm :)