Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Previous part: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55067403
Thanks for all your feed back here is the next part.

EDIT: english conversion added

Anjali: Sorry Muskaan dont mind...

Muskaan: Its ok Mrs. Jha...

Anjali: You can call me Anjali

Muskaan: Anjali Ji is ok.

Anjali: Looking at muskaan...Ok with a smile

Muskaan: Sabko namaste...and she leaves...

Muskaan reaches her rented house...

Calls her friend...Hi,

Friend: Hi...

Muskaan: I am fine yaar...i have reached delhi safe and sound...

Friend: You have you met Mrs. Jha?

Muskann: Ya met her and her entire family...Shit my balance is low kal top up karake i will speak to you in details...

Friend: Ok yaar please take care of yourself...and if you need anything you please let me know...

Muskaan: Ya sure...thanks for everything...

Friend: Dosti ki hai nibhani to padegi...(you are my friend its my responsibity to take care of you)

Arnav sitting on his couch thinking about the whole event that had happened...

Jiya: Pa can i disturb you?

Arnav: Jiya how can you say that baby? come here...

Jiya: Who was that lady? Why was everyone calling her by mom's name? Is she my mom?

Arnav: aa...well shona she looks like your mom but we know know whether she is your mom or not...(talking to himself I know khushi its you...it can be no one else...i know your touch...i can feel you...tum sabko dhoke mein rakh sakti ho you can eye wash everyone but not me)

Jiya: Pa is it possible that she is my mom?

Arnav: It is possible but we should not do or say anything to her unless we are sure...there are people in this world who looks same but they are different.

Jiya: Pa can you show me her photo? Please...

Arnav: Picks jiya goes to his laptop and show her their photos...

Jiya: Pa do you see her photo everyday?

Arnav: No why?

Jiya: No just asking...(jiya was wondering why arnav was not stopping jiya for asking him about her mom)

Jiya: Pa mom kaisi thi? How was my mom?

Arnav: With a smile...pagal thi...(she was mad) just like you...hamesha har kaam ula karti thi (she always used to do things just the opposite of what i want).

Jiya: Kyu? didnt she like you?

Arnav's expression suddenly changed (talking to himself she has always been a cheat...liar and again after 6 years she has come here to cheat us...no way Khushi Kumari Gupta i will definately not let you cheat anyone...and you better stay away from Jiya...you have all all your haq on her when you have left a new born baby all alone)

Jiya: Pa...what are you thinking?

Arnav: Nothing baby...tomorrow you have your school so its high time you should sleep now.

Jiya: Pa...you love me na?

Arnav: Surprised with the question...why did you ask such question baby?

Jiya: Pa you have scolded Muskaan aunty a lot today...I have never seen you like this before...I am scared...

Arnav: Realizing the impact of his scream on Jiya...hugs her...sorry baby...i am really sorry...and papa loves jiya a lot...

Jiya rest her head on arnav's chest and dose off.

Muskaan after freshening up and eating her dinner...drop down in her bed.

------------------------------------------

Next morning the bell rings...

HP opens the door...

HP: Looking surprisingly...

Muskaan: Hi...may i come in?

HP moves and gives way to her...

Muskaan: I am Muskaan, Ayush's new governess...

Anjali: Hi Muskaan ji...suddenly her expression changed to shock...(Muskaan was wearing jeans and shirt anf sunglass on her head...smart, elegent, and aristrocatic look she was carring)

Muskaan: Hi Mrs Jha...oh i am so sorry Anjali Ji...i hope i am not late...

Anjali still spellbound with her english accent...

Muskaan: Anjali ji...Hello

Anjali: Oh ya...i mean no no ayush just had his breakfast...come...in. Would you like to eat something?

Muskaan: No no i am dieting...Namashtey i all

Everyone was shocked with muskaan's behaviour which was so contrusting...

Mami ji: Hello Hi bye bye...Miss Muskaaan? Aap kabse jeans pare ka pari?

Muskaan: Ji? I didnt follow what you said...cum again?

Mami ji: Come where? this is my house...Meye manorma raizada hoon...

Muskaan: Well i mean mujhe samaj mein nahi aya aap kya bol rahe hain...kya aap phir se dohra sakte hai?

Mami ji: Oh to yeh bolona...When did you start wearing jeans and sirt (shirt)?

Muskaan: Ummm...i think when i was 13 tabse with a smile...

Mani ji: (talking to herself is ladki pe nazar rakhni padegi i have to keep an eye on this girl...phutar phutar anrezi(fluetn english)...bestern kapda(western dress)...manorama bond the time has come)

Anjali: Muskaan ji we have arranged the guest room for you, when are you planning to get your staffs?

Muskaan: Well Anjali ji...give me two days time as you have have read in my CV that i have taken a rented house so i need to settle them first and then can shift here...

ASR throws 50000 buck on the table...

Arnav: Is it enough of you need more?...10 din ka bhara issey zada aur kya hoga (does 10 days rent more than this)?

Muskaan: ASR...

Arnav: Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada...call me  Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada...did you get that?

Muskaan: Fine Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada...I think i was hired yesterday and my monthly salary is 25000...i have not applied for any loan nor i wish to...so why this money?

Arnav: I want you to be in this house now and for that 50000 is nothing...just wrap up everythng and come here as soon as possible...i dont like people wasting time during office hours...muskaan was about to speak...but arnav cuts her by saying i know you have been hired by my Di...but she is too polite and doesnot understand the practicality of life...as far as ayush is concerend di will deal with you rest you have to face Mr. Arnav Sing Raizada.

Muskaan: thanks Mr. Zada.. I mean Mr. Raizada...a word is a word i will shift today...and thanks for your support...but aap kacchey businessman nikle...attitude haan? You are giving 50000 on the very first day to an employee...what if i run?

Arnav: You will not looking in her eyes...tum kahin nahi jaogi(you will not run away)...yeh mera tajurba kehta hai(my experience says it)...and rahi baat business ki ek governess mujhe sikhayega(and as far as business is concerend i dont have to learn it from governess)?

Muskaan: Takes her bag and walks out of the house...

Anjali: Chotey what have you done? She will never come back again you are doing what i have asked you not to.

Arnav: Di SHE WILL COME FOR SURE. 12 hours ke andar...

Anjali: If she doesnot come

Arnav: I will get her back...thats a promise...Muskaan ayegi...zaroor ayegi(she will definately come). I am going to office di...cyu in the evening...take care of jiya. try to keep her away from Muskaan.

Anjali: Take this money...

Arnav: Di give this to Muskaan once she is back as an advance.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Arnav while driving back form office to RM his eyes caught Muskaan who was about to enter RM...Arnav speeds up the car and rashes beside her...her packets fall down.

Muskaan: Cant you see you blind...

Arnav puts the hard break...opens the door...

Muskaan: No wonder its you...bigra hua insaan(spoilt brat).

Arnav: So Miss...

Muskaan: Saxsena

Arnav: You are back...

Muskaan: still trying to arrange her packets...

Arnav: Galat logon se saath hamesha galat hi hota hai...(wrong things happen to the people who are generally wrong)

Muskaan: Ji? What do you mean?

Arnav: Nothing...shuts the door and goes inside.

Muskaan talking loudely to herself...kharus, ghamadi, akhru...eee. I hate him. he doesnot even have minimum courtsy to help me...Bloddy egoistic.

Muskaan enters RM half of her stuff falling from her hand...

Anjli: Arrey muskaan ji what happened?

Muskaan: Rastey ek bada sa bump tha (there was a big bump on the road which i couldnot see)...meyene dekh nahi and i tripped. looking sarcastically towards arnav. black wala bump you know...

Arnav: If someone closes her eyes while walking then she will only fall.

Jiya: daddyyy

Arnav: Hey my princess...

Jiya: Jiya is angry with you...

Arnav: why baby? 

Jiya: jiya got to know that you didnt have your lunch today in the office...

Arnav: Sorry baby i had a very important meeting...

Jiya: Pa I have made sugarless jalebis for you with masi and you didnt have that...katti

Arnav: No...no katti baby...papa will be sad than...HP please get my tiffin. Takes out one jalebi...aaj papa ko jiya apni haat se khilayega...(today my baby will feed me with her won hands)

Jiya: Smiling ear to ear...feeds arnav.

Arnav: ummm its delicious...

Jiya: arnav picks up jiya and goes to their room while talking to her and eating her jalebis...

Anjali was weeping...

Muskaan kya hua anjali ji...

Anjali: Nothing Muskaan ji...chotey to haste huye dekh ke mann bhar ata hai(i get emotional seeing my brother happy)...jiya is the second person in this world jo chotey ko hasa sakta hai(who can bring smile on his face)...first was khushi...

Muskaan: Khushi!

Anjali: Ya his wife...she is no more...

Muskaan: Anjali ji waisi what i have just witnessed i was unable to believe that jiya's father is ASR...i mean does he suffer from split personality syndrom?

Anjali: LOL...aap bhi na muskaan ji just like khushi kuch bhi bolti rehti hai...

Muskaan: Anything is possible in this house you know...rolling her eyes...

Anjali: Come i will show you your room.

Updated: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2902976&TPN=30�

Edited by Appy_Indy - 12 years ago
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the update! It's like watching Arnav-Khushi's story from the beginning again.. Muskaan is so much like Khushi.. And Arnav and Jiya's interactions are beautiful.. :)

Thanks for the PM! :)
achu_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovelyupdate
really sorry ti disturb u
pls can u give the english lyric as well as all the dilogues?
i love this update a lot 
bt smting i don't understand because i know little hindi
kethgauthami1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ur ff is interesting and nice yaar i like all the 6 updates til now
--drama_queen-- thumbnail
loved it...thnx for da PM...
cant wait to read da nxt part.
spoorthi thumbnail
absolutely loved the update,its brilliant👍🏼
plz continue,can't wait
imaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely ...update it sooon
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasvini

lovelyupdate

really sorry ti disturb u
pls can u give the english lyric as well as all the dilogues?
i love this update a lot 
bt smting i don't understand because i know little hindi

sorry dear... now i have added it.
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
muskaan is khushi... they are so much alike... fab update
Cute_Gal thumbnail
awesome part..
wats wit khushi's or muskaan's makeover..??? n whoz dat friend..???
arnav thinks muskaan is khushi.. is she really..??
well sorry.. i hav many questions running in my mind...hoping d cuming updates ll lessen it..
loved it..
carry on..
thanxx for d pm.