mera_zahaan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

well it shows bhumi holding some paper and she calls her father from behind, she tells "bauji aap jo kahenge main woh karungi"

then arjun calls bhumi and she turns and says to him that arjun plz go from here, we won't meet again . i dont want to loose my father and she is all crying

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chidchidi thumbnail
not yet seen tht but thnx, now i am really wondering wht ppr was tht? was it a newspaper with some news or something else, well wht ever it is, for sure something very very bad or else bhoomi would not tell arjun to leave as she does not want tp l;ose her father, n i am sure this must be shefali's karni 😡!!! well lets see wht happens
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

yah i havent seen the promo yet.....yuvraj's wife(as in mahabharat durdhana's wife) didnt have so big character, then why she getting so much attention😉....when does she die...?

i guess, bhumi's father must be sick or something and she doesnt want to loose him.....more suffering of love...

ejaz_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i saw da promo...it was kool...i think its gettin intersting...Arjun must have fell in love wid bhoomi...😉hope so..!!
mera_zahaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ejaz_lover

i saw da promo...it was kool...i think its gettin intersting...Arjun must have fell in love wid bhoomi...😉hope so..!!

ya hope so

mera_zahaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: chidchidi

not yet seen tht but thnx, now i am really wondering wht ppr was tht? was it a newspaper with some news or something else, well wht ever it is, for sure something very very bad or else bhoomi would not tell arjun to leave as she does not want tp l;ose her father, n i am sure this must be shefali's karni 😡!!! well lets see wht happens

i thought it might be a letter from her father for leaving the home, just a wild guess

mera_zahaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: hetal

yah i havent seen the promo yet.....yuvraj's wife(as in mahabharat durdhana's wife) didnt have so big character, then why she getting so much attention😉....when does she die...?

exactly i was wondering where does shefali's character comes from

chidchidi thumbnail
well there is no letter frm vasudev so it must be something else... Edited by chidchidi - 18 years ago