Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sushantfan

We are on the verge of completing this thread faster than the previous two.. If only this thread was counted in ranking sushants rank would always be in top 15..

i dont know why sneha but i m getting this feeling that the ranking will not increase this week also😭 bcoz there are many more articles on other actors on which enormous comment are being posted😔 hope they will count Sushant's movie article that's the only hope😔
stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tazeen_Rida2004

i dont know why sneha but i m getting this feeling that the ranking will not increase this week also😭 bcoz there are many more articles on other actors on which enormous comment are being posted😔 hope they will count Sushant's movie article that's the only hope😔

Taz, I said the same thing, shocking to see some articles - the amount of comments it receives😲 sush's article did not even touch 150Cry but like Sneha said, it is all because of the fans commenting, his rank is not bad considering no articles nothing on him. wish more of his fans would comment, (his fan count is at 1192).

Missing Tanmi, so many days she has not come on-line, Cry hope she is okay.

Hi...to everyone.
@anshi dont say sorry dear its ok...we all know how u loved sushant so i understand.

@thanks siti & taz for ur wonderful creation.

and yeah sushant also accept my request too...hip hip hurray.😉
priya185 thumbnail
hey guys here is the link to the next thread once this one finishes
@Karen di: always feel really bad when i see red arrow beside his name😭 he is the bestest actor & dancer on TV & deserves to be in top 10 atleast wish his rank will increase😔

Originally posted by: Tazeen_Rida2004

@Karen di: always feel really bad when i see red arrow beside his name😭 he is the bestest actor & dancer on TV & deserves to be in top 10 atleast wish his rank will increase😔

i m also feel the same he is a great actor and best dancer in television at present but still his fan following is low as compared to other actor...i really feel bad for him.
stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@Taz, all we can do is we keep commenting and hopefully one day he will be back in top 10, he was at #2 in early 2010; at least when he is moved over to the bollywood celebrity ranking - he maybe at #1?

Yes, it is sad about his ranking n definitely he is by far the best actor/dancer on tv.

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Everyone,

Just dropping by to say hello. 😛

@ Taz & Citi:  Lovely creations.  Thanks a lot.

Congratulations to all whose friend request Sushant has accepted.  It goes without saying that I hope you keep us all posted with any information Sushant is willing to share with his fans..

Don't worry about the ranking guys.  They're bound to go up once news and articles about Sushant's movie start rolling in. 😛

However, we can do things to keep him from sliding further.  Here are some of the pointers from the post in the PV sight, mentioned earlier. 

1)  Visit Sushant's profile and comment at least 2 times daily.

2)  Hit like button on as many comments as you can.

3)  Join the fan club on his profile page, if you haven't already

4)  Sushant has 29 photos currently loaded on his profile page.  View each photo and hit the rating meter at the highest level for each.  Comment if you can.

5)  View the videos attached on his profile page...you don't have to watch the whole thing , just a few seconds suffices to count as a view.  Also hit the meter at the highest level and comment if you can.

6)  We can't control the lack of articles coming in, but do comment on or view the older ones listed on his profile.  Also hit the highest meter rating.

It's a bit tedious, but if not daily, try to do these things as many times a week as possible.

Unfortunately, even though he has alot of fans listed on IF, not everyone is commenting...😕...So it's up to us.

Take care for now. 😊

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Everyone,🤗
How are you all?

I haven't caught up with all the previous posts yet, but have to tell you that I too have been accepted as a friend on Sushant's fb page.
Thanks to my darling Devzi who pm'd me about it.
I'm so excited!

I also notice that we'll soon complete this FC thread.
Congrats to all, especially Karen who's always here, ensuring that it stays alive.
🤗 to you Karen for that.

Originally posted by: stefanandre

@Taz, all we can do is we keep commenting and hopefully one day he will be back in top 10, he was at #2 in early 2010; at least when he is moved over to the bollywood celebrity ranking - he maybe at #1?

Yes, it is sad about his ranking n definitely he is by far the best actor/dancer on tv.

Karen di i'm just wishing to see him on top bcoz he deserves the most & once he will moved to bollywood celebrity lish im sure he will be at no.1 position... INSHALLAH😊