Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
btw there are two theories about cgm's dying age...according to Buddhist text its 42 (340-298 b.c) and according to Jain text its 62 (345-283 b.c)..purushottm nath bhargava supported the next view..but majority of historians supported first view...as we don't know what exactly happened in past...so supporting only one view and saying the supporter of the other views don't know history..is neither fair not sober...because both schools of historians have done their research...so it will be better to not comment on any others knowledge
the sign of true knowledge is to respect others knowledge too even if it differs
Edited by aru_86 - 12 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree Aru!! there are two theories reg. CGM's age.

and guys!! please let others share their opinions what they know and u do so. but do not hurt their point of view. They doesn't just like that. we all are educated enough and do not speak as such without any confirmation.

I'm not pointing to a single person or so. i'm talking in general.
each and everyone has their own likes and dislikes. so respect it.  😊

its my sincere suggestion. if it hurts any one sorry for that. but just wanted to share this since long. 😳

_Rini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I respect each n everyone's point of view..bt personally, i like chandragupta n durdhara as a couple...i maybe dont like ashish-nidhi as a jodi bt i do like chandragupta-durdhara... after all, according to me, its just a show, meant for entertainment.. we should enjoy watching it rather than criticizing one or the other thing in it.. dat's all i wanted to say.. 😃