desigirl_18 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Guys!! πŸ˜ƒ

This idea randomly came to me and i decided to write it, don't know if its any good. Mute if you don't want to listen to the song, i just put it there for funπŸ˜†

Alone in the Dark 

It was pouring outside and the sky covered with gray clouds. Arnav had got a call from Aman that his next meeting had been canceled as the clients were unable to make it. Arnav quickly ran inside RM his suit getting all wet from the rain as he ran from his car through the front door. Much to his surprise, the whole house was rather quiet and empty'and to top it off dark as well.

Arnav: HP HP, turn on the damn lights. He looked around and saw that HP was no where to be seen.

Arnav walked over to the kitchen, thinking maybe he would find him there but instead he found a letter.

Dearest Chotay,

Since you being the smart businessman you are decided to run sneak out of our awesome honeymoon plans, we decided to give you the chance to have your honeymoon in the house itself! Smart na? Now you can continue with your cute little arguments in peace, but if you want to listen to me, then I suggest you continue doing other more "productive" things, like those that gave you a neck ache the last time. My naughty chotay, don't bother Khushi too much! 

Love,

Di and the family

Arnav: Unbelievable he said exasperated! He couldn't believe they would actually leave him alone in the house with her!! Speaking of her where was she anyway, he thought looking around at the darkened halls and remembering how much she was afraid of the dark. Worried he rushed towards their room.

Khushi had just taken a shower and was putting on her sari when the lights went out.

Khushi: Hai Devi Mayya! She said totally freaked out as she was making her way out of the bathroom. She started mumbling some prayers to not let her think of the darkness surrounding her in the room as she closed her eyes.

Her wet hair was sprawled loosely across her back as she tried to clip on the back of the sari which she was finding hard to do since she couldn't see anything in the mirror in the dark. She turned her head to the back to clip her blouse but she couldn't reach it.

Khushi: Uff why did Di tell me to wear this sari, that too now, I don't even think we are going anywhere. She started talking to herself to lessen her fear of the dark. She opened the door to the poolside thinking maybe she would see some light there

She peered out of the door and felt a gush of wind blow her pallu away from her chest. She turned around trying to protect herself from the harsh wind mixed with the heavy rain that was now entering the room. As she turned around she saw him at the doorway, although it was still very dark, she could make out his moving form as it came closer towards her staring at her with his passion filled chocolaty brown eyes. Khushi moved a few steps back as she adjusted her pallu in front of herself again getting conscious. She also put both of her hands behind her back in an attempt to close up her blouse.

Khushi: Hai Devi Mayya, what if he sees? She thought, getting nervous as he moved in closer towards her.

Khushi's hands reaching for her back didn't go unnoticed by Arnav and just when he was a few steps away from her and motioned to move his hand to her back, Khushi ran out the door into the poolside away from him.

The shutters of the roof that were used to water the plants when it rained had been left open and the rain was pouring down on them as Arnav followed Khushi to the poolside.

Khushi: What are you doing she said nervously as he made advances towards her.

Arnav grabbed her by the shoulder and turned her so her back faced his front. He clipped her blouse from the back gliding his fingers along her waist, sending a shudder down her spine as he moved away from her. He looked at the droplets of the rain caressing her cheeks and wiped them off softy, moving a loose strand of her hair behind her ear.

He stared into her eyes getting lost in the moment and her beauty. The moment was perfect as they stood there in the dark yet finding light in each other's eyes. Arnav realized what he was doing and he turned back heading back into the room. Just then thunder struck and Khushi grabbed his hand tightly frightened.

Arnav looked back at her as she held his hand.

Khushi: I'm feeling really scared, can I just hold your hand till the power comes back?

Arnav wanted to say: I want you to hold my hand forever, but he just nodded a yes, and walked her back to the room' I'll go look for the candles he said, as he tried to move his hand from Khushi, she held it tight and shook her head in No for him to not move it.

Arnav smiled and kept his hand in hers as he went and took out the candles and matches from the drawer with the other hand and lit them up.

Their faces glowed in the candlelight and they sat on the bed holding hands lost in each other's eyes.

That day Khushi lost her fear of darkness for deep down she knew he would always be there for her, leading her out of the dark into the light.

Honestly speaking i don't think its that good, i mean i could picture it in my head but i didn't know if i wrote it well enough, hence not sending everyone PMs for this one! I have tons of work but this was just bugging me and i had to write it!! πŸ˜†Let me know ur thoughts if it was at least a bit ok...and yea the song i just put in for the sake of the line "Hum dono tanha ho na koi bhi rahay is ghar mein"🀣..tell me if i should move the song?!

Like/Comment?! Thanks!! 

Edited by desigirl_18 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-s.a.n.a- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nicely written! πŸ‘
Wish something similar happened in the show πŸ˜Š
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pls keep it as it is. very nice.
ambishika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
it is really nice i tellyou
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is so nice 😊
plz pm me if u write any arsh ff and os..
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Hey very cute OS.
So Arnav, despite being irritated with his wife, still remembers that she is afraid of being alone in the dark and runs to comfort her.
Super!
PrincessD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey its v nice, n the song u added gives more effect when reading. i cud almost visualize the scene with the song πŸ˜Š goodπŸ‘
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wow.. Loved it.. I love the fact that Khushi gets scared of dark, gives way to many cute moments.. And Anjali is such a sweeto.. πŸ˜†
..Smita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Loved this!I loved Arnav's concern for her and also the fact that he let his passion ruin his control even if it was for a moment.

sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Good one !!!!! nice scenario :) :)