Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yellow. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wow this update is so light hearten... the bros bond shared by arnav and akash is very beautiful.. no matter what they would stick witheach others in their tough times, scary times😆 can wait for them to vist the eastern part of haveli😃.
nabnab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
great update :)

like the bonding between arnav and akash
fly_dog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow awesome update abt d haveli...so
Lookin forward to d next update...hope khushi n Arnav meet soon
kdkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome! Can't wait for them to meet!!
Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aweomse update...
hope arnav and khushi meet soon..
thanks for the pm
and pls update soon.
suadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
so so good - wonderfully descriptive and loving the build up ... cant wait to read the next part!
and thank you for the PMs
varshapan thumbnail
wow! this sounds like an interesting story.. am hooked.

please pm when you update... thanks!
GillRK thumbnail
loved this update!!!! i really want to know about arnavs past!!! love the akashs and arnavs relationship :)
mishka007 thumbnail

an absolutely lovely story cant wait for the next

thanks And keep it coming

😊

merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
hi people, sorry, its taking me sometime  to make the posts. but the time is such, the kids final exams are up. and its more important to make time for them. i teach to this is a busy time for me. once the exams are over my posts  will come sooner so till then bear with me. and do enjoy chapter 7, sorry if its too short. 
please dont forget to post your comments, anyone one wanting updates please buddy me.

Chapter 7

It had been two days since the elevator incident,  and Khushi had not been able to get it of her mind, all the time she kept remembering her reaction to the stranger. She had never felt like that before,  she cursed herself for not turning around and seeing his face.  But his warmth and perfume seemed to even crawl into bed with her.  The memory of his fragrance leaving her with vivid erotic dreams that left her flustered and hot  at night.

She was found daydreaming at work, with Payal or Asha having to nudge her out of her trance's.  She hadn't even laughed at Rohit's jokes at lunch time. And totally spaced out during the comedy movie they had all gone to watch. So that when Rohit said "so sad na the hero and heroine,  getting hanged in the end."

She had absently replied, "Yeah, really sad." 

They had all hooted with laughter, teasing her that Shayam stalking was starting to soften her and she had fallen for him, much to her disgust.

Rohit teased, "Maybe in the next meeting I should insist that he keep a seat for you, near him."

"Don't you dare," Khushi growled. " as it is I'm having sleepless nights. I don't need to have sleepless nights with nightmares."

"Oh! So your sleepless nights are not because of 'nightmare Jha', but about someone else entirely." Asha piped insightfully.

Rohit caught on, "Oh hell, I there someone else giving you sleepless nights." He put his hand over his heart and fringed a heart attack, "I hope It's not me, I've been busy trying to worm my way into someone else's dreams for the past few weeks. And my heart can't handle such overtime."

This brought a giggle out of Khushi.  "No its not like that. I'm just stressed about this big Kundanpur project." She lied, she could hardly tell them that she was having erotic dreams with a stranger whose face she hadn't even seen. "listen in tried, I'm going home, Payal your staying with me tonight right."

"yes Khsuhi, I told Amma and Babuji. I'll be staying with you. And I be going to work with you in the morning" She put her arm around Khushi's waist as they walked.

"I wish you could stay with me, you know I have plenty of room. And it would be so easy to commute."  Khushi said to payal.

"I know, but you know my parents are not as open minded as yours. My amma is all the while of the phone talking to  your mother, asking her if she has lost all sense of responsibility letting her poor single daughter live in a city like Delhi all alone." Payal mimicked her mother.

Making the rest of the company hoot with laughter. "tell her not to worry, super Rohit is here, the protector to poor single daughters living  all alone in the city of Delhi." Making a superhero stance ,  and shouted out in a very loud voice, " I AM SUPER ROHIT, THE PROTECTOR OF POOR SINGLE DAUGHTERS LIVING ALONE IN THE CITY OF DELHI,  SEND ME THE NAMES AND ADDRESSES OF YOUR SINGLE DAUGHTER THAT HAVE FIGURE   34, 24, 34  AND I WILL BE THERE TO PROTECT THEM."

While Khushi and the other girls tried to hush him, while giggling with laughter, a few of the residents switch on the lights and opened the windows and shouted threats, one even threw an old shoe at them.  Before they got into any more trouble, they ran from there laughing.

"Hay bohlenath!  Rohit if you keep being like this no father in his right mind is going to give you his daughter in marriage." Khushi said laughing.

"Fine then I'll just marry you."

"Uggh!! no way, no toads for me, I'm simply waiting  for my prince charming" she smiled smugly thinking of one particular wonderful smelling stranger  who had been heating up her past couple of nights.

"Wake up princess, this 'Prince charming' are an extinct race, like you know the, errr... 'Dinosaur'." Rohit snorted.

"Well I don't know about the rest of you,  but I will meet my Prince charming and I will marry him and have half a dozen  babies." Khushi said with conviction, "this is my all time dream."

"I thought your all time dream was to become a world famous  restorer and  renovator of old and historical buildings." Payal said puzzled.

Khushi grinned, "That is my second all time dream."  

Laughing and joking the reached Khushi apartment complex, Payal and Khushi bid Rohit and Asha  good night, and walked  through the gates, where they waved to the night watchman letting him know who there were. After seeing Khushi and Payal enter the building and after sometime seeing the light come on it Khushi apartment Rohit relaxed,  they waited for Khushi and Payal come to the window and waved to them, Rohit gave a satisfied sigh and walked with Asha towards his car that was parked nearby.

Asha smiled thinking Rohit was a really nice guy, a good friend to have, she knew that he was Khushi's best friend. He looked out for her, and with Khushi, Payal and herself also came under his protective radar too.

"You're a nice guy Rohit, very few guys are like you." Asha said softly

"Yeah, I know I'm a dying race." He grinned as he opened the car door for her.  He walked to the driver's side and got in.

All the while unknown to them a man sat in a car packed in the shadows and watched, fuming with jealously. He too watched Khushi's Apartment on the 5th floor. To high, to see clearly. He watched Rohit drive of in his car with the other girl whose name he didn't remember. 

He kept watching  Khushi and Payal go about the apartment, for some time until the lights were switched off.  Indicating that they had settled in for the night. He started his car and drove off. Thinking how he was going to wriggle his way on the team headed for kundanpur. He had to go, he had to be there with Khushi or Khushi and Rohit's friendship would get deeper. And that he would never let happen.

Edited by merrydock - 12 years ago