I really really want Virat to find out about Maanv

629581 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#1
Guys I really want Virat to find out about Maanvi's Cancer illness then I mean the rest you guys can understand what will happen after that I really wish that my wish comes true really badly 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

10

Views

1.8k

Users

11

Likes

3

Frequent Posters

lakshm thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#2
me too wishing the same...
-.-Mariam-.- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#3
Me too wishing the same
May it happens as soon as possible.

Madiha. thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#4
I think every one here is hoping that :)
I mean he is going to I'm sure we'd all have sooner than later ;)
Only then there will be a twist in the story line :D
ChurriBurri thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#5
he will find out, but when is the question.
hooriaa thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#6
To be honest everyone is wishing for the same...love virman and we need more virman scenes
hiiiiiiiiiina thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#7
Guys I really want Virat to find out about Maanvi's Cancer illness then I mean the rest you guys can understand what will happen after that I really wish that my wish comes true really badly
i agree with u.and i hope more &more virman cute scenes.😊
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
#8
Doesnt everyone want Virat to find out ASAP??!!! I wonder when he is going to find out.😊
MadzHhh thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#9
Hope so, But you know how long it took for Maanvi to find out so Viraat finding away will be ages away!! I really hope not though x
cutyvirman thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: madz54

Hope so, But you know how long it took for Maanvi to find out so Viraat finding away will be ages away!! I really hope not though x


😆

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".