Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys...
Here I am with the DOTW...

And I havent come empty handed😉
I have a topic for you all...

It says: 
CGM's dilemma... Love or duty????

Well its quite clear from the title itself but still I would like to specify something..

I can still remember the episode when CGM was telling Shashank that he is now tired of living 
an assassin's life and wanted to be happy, love someone.., etc.

A little discussion took place on it but not all the members were involved.
So, it faded away..
But I think this is a very important topic to be discussed upon...

So lets get started guys!!!😃
and remember one thing!!!

Dont take a general example.. Imagine the situation from CGM's point of view. as 
Its about CGM's personal life..

RULES:
1.  No bashing.
2. You must respect other's points of view.
3. Dont use abusive language.
4. Be clear in your words as well as thoughts.
5. Dont become aggressive while discussing. Its more a discussion than a debate
6. No one liner posts like: "I agree" or "Thank you for agreeing", etc.

Hope you enjoy!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Y this topic is lacking behind ...nice DOTW prachi
I'll be back soon with my reply
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
actually, acc 2 me CGM shud concentrate on his aim as of now. As luv can b pursued anytime in life, but d need of d hour fr him is 2 conquer Magadh. If he is successful in doing so, then he can easily or rather peacefully live wid Durdhara.

Chanakya is d 1 who taught him, brought him up, looked after him like a parent, transformed him frm a mere commoner 2 a brave and intelligent warrior... so Chanakya's dream is CGM's dream... he HAS to fulfill his teacher's dream before thinking abt himself or his future. Not only is it C's dream but also CGM's.

As v all noe, cgm's aim since childhood has been 2 kill Dhananand and rule over Magadh 2 keep d subjects happy n contented.

Durdhara is just a temporary attraction who has just stepped into his life recently. he shud not allow his focus 2 change just because of her... m not saying he shud not listen 2 his soul, but he shud achieve success 1st n den can he think abt dis matter...

These r my views, plz share ur views guyz!
justjayati thumbnail
hmmm u r right Bhoomi.

But if i consider the particular situation of CGM, keeping his past aside for few minutes.. then we will find that CGM was a teenager while doing all this.. may be somewhere around 16. So attraction was natural.

I am not saying that He should forget his target But at that time he didnt know the real identity of Durdhara. He needed someone for his heart. Chanakya was not present present here.. if I remember correctly. So he just wanted caring and pampering. 

Durdhara fulfilled that need which was the demand of time. Apart from that CGM was living a tasteless life.. It is easy infact very easy to say that "He should focus on his aim" but is it practical for everyone???

So whats ur opinion guys???
justjayati thumbnail
C'mon guya!!! I know all the forum members are very much knowledgeable and I want you all to share your views now!!! c'mon.. participate in this DOTW.. its for the forum!
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
For Chandu duty is the most important coz  Acharya and Chandu has done great struggle in their life for achieving the  Great dream of Acharya " Akhand Bharat".  Acharya was the one who molded shaped him from simple villager boy to Great warrior, also for Mura's sacrifice and everyone who contributed in Akhand Bharat  mission so for them Chandu has to concentrate on his mission and abolish Nanda's unjust and cruel rule and establish Mauryan empire . If love is coming as a hurdle between the great mission then definitely duty comes 1st ...
@ Jayati : Superb thread👍🏼

Edited by anu93 - 12 years ago
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: justjayati

hmmm u r right Bhoomi.

But if i consider the particular situation of CGM, keeping his past aside for few minutes.. then we will find that CGM was a teenager while doing all this.. may be somewhere around 16. So attraction was natural.

I am not saying that He should forget his target But at that time he didnt know the real identity of Durdhara. He needed someone for his heart. Chanakya was not present present here.. if I remember correctly. So he just wanted caring and pampering. 

Durdhara fulfilled that need which was the demand of time. Apart from that CGM was living a tasteless life.. It is easy infact very easy to say that "He should focus on his aim" but is it practical for everyone???

So whats ur opinion guys???

ya i agree dat he was a teenager at dat point of time so all dis was natural... but he has been prepared for such a big aim... so he shud noe 2 control his emotions...
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
looks like i forgot to post my comment yesterday though typed it 

no prob; first of all very nice topic to discuss.

In my view, its should be duty first; Acharya is everything to him now and he has a very big aim in front. i know as a individual he too has some feelings and all but in front of that dream it will def. fall less. so he must control his feelings and think of his duty first.
justjayati thumbnail
C'mon guys!! we need more views!!!