Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Beautiful satrt nd Awesome update dear!!!!
Loved d story veryyy much...
plzzz continue soon
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanku So very much for the encouragement and support u guys gave me for this FF...I will surely try and make it an interesting story...!!
I am really sorry i could not reply to your comments individually but ur comments and appreciation means a lot to me...please keep giving me the same support in the future too...!!

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtimsksheetalvasa9290860623piyushiangelarafBhavyareddyneldevibabuRadhikeraninooriewasrenjini263chandpoojsuhaaanamishtibsiroililyAbbyluvsMaancrazydevil87mishti.munaangel_smilyMishti13jyothikrishdisha_Maan.GCana1411tushti-kiranmaneetlover1anupm04maanseepickachu-Nilam-shah10Mehek25nahtani88swetha10CIDMaaneetNakshbebosallu4evashrutheAjayana56tamanna1391abisamratgunjansoni4evapoongs123rechus
Edited by minnie_tweetie - 12 years ago
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Many of you wanted the English translations of the update and i did that this time and are in the brackets...sorry for the mistakes if committed'..But a request if you are comfortable with Hindi please read the update in Hindi only...''

Part 2

Sindhiya Mansion:

Gayatri: ye ansh utha ya nahin'.uske school jane ka waqt hi gaya hai [has ansh got up or not?? Its time to get ready for school]

Vidhi: pata nahin mummi ji main abhi dekh kar aati hu [don't know mom will go and check him]

Gayatri: upar se ye yash bhi na, pata nahi har subah kya soojta hai isko kuch karna ka [and upon him this yash'don't know where does he leave every morning]

Vidhi: yash bhaiya bhi aate hi honge main ansh ko dekhkar aati hu [he might be coming'.ll go and see ansh]

Vidhi goes and checks the room and the little kid is still on the bed'..he looks so innocent sleeping. vidhi goes near him and tries to get him up'.where she notices ansh with a frame held tightly in his hand'.she picks up the frame and its yash and ansh's pic on it'.

Vidhi: ansh beta jaldi utho school nahin jaana kya?? [ansh get up its time to go to school]

Here ansh is making all the possible excuses'..

Vidhi: ye bacha to kisi ki nahin sunta'..isse to yash bhaiya hi jaga sakte hai''or vo pata nahin kaha gaue hai'. [this kid doesnot listens to anyone'only yash bhaiya can wake him up but don't know where has he gone'?]

A person is coming running to ansh's room'he knew he was already late but he had to rush in order to make up and live to the promises'..and he shouts from the door'he is none other than Yash'

Yash: ansh papa aa gaye chalo aankhein kholo ab [ansh dad is here'now get up and open your eyes]

Ansh is still not ready to getup'..Yash goes near him and tries to pacify his son'..

Yash: main jaanta hu ki aaj main phir late ho gaya'.par dekho papa aapke liye apki pasand ki cheez leke aaye hai'.chalo dekho [I know I am late'but see ur dad has brought ur favourite gift'.now see]

Yash: thik hai agar kisi ko nahin lena to main or bhabhi hi milke kha lete hai'kyu bhabhi? [fine,,,if no one wants to eat then me and bhabhi will eat that'its it fine?]

Vidhi: haan thik hai'

Ansh gets up and snatches the packet from Yash's hand'..he opens the packet and is really happy'.its his favorite chocolates'..

Ansh: ye sirf mera packet hai'.isse koi or nahin khaega'?[this is my packet'no one else will take it]

Yash picks him up and showers his love on him''he makes him get ready for school takes him for bath and then dresses him up'..

Vidhi: yash bhaiya ye shaitan to aap hi ki baat sunta hai''chaliye main iska tiffin taiyar kar deti hu'.[bro he only listens to u'..will go and prepare his lunch box]

Yash: nahin bhabhi aap rehne dijiye'.main aaj khud ansh ke liye khana banaunga [no bhabhi u leave I will prepare his lunch box myself]

While combing his hairs'..he and ansh were having great time'..they both laughed chatted and what not'

Yash: aaj ansh school kya leke jaega..?? [What will ansh take with him to school?]

Ansh: hmmm

Yash: main jaanta hu' [I know that]

Both of them said together'maggi''

Yash goes and prepares maggi for him and drops him back to school and there after leaves for his office'.

Sindhiya constructions:

Yash is in his cabin and is busy with his work'...he is really exhausted with his work and tries to break himself'..he takes a frame in his hand'.and starts talking with it

Yash: arpita tum jaanti ho ansh ke chakkar mein main khana banana bhi seekh gaya'.waise shayad main khana bhi thik hi bana leta hu'aisa ansh kehta hai'.ab sochna ye hai ki ansh ka birthday aane wala hai to usko special kaise banaya jayee?? [arpita u know because of ansh I even have started cooking'..and I do cook well'as ansh says'..now I have to think how will I make his birthday special]

Yash: waise ansh teen saal ka ho jaega'.or saath hi tumhe mujse dur gayye bhi itna hi tym'.[ansh will turn 3 years old today and it will be three years of our separation as well'.]

Yash: arpita tum jaanti ho maine yash ko kabhi ma ki kami mehsus hone nahin di par agar tum aaj hoti to hum teeno milkar kitna enjoy karte'.kyu chali gayi tum mujse dur?? Kyu?? [arpita I never made ansh realise that he his mother is not with him but if u wre there we would have enjoyed more'..why did u go away'why??]

Yash: tumhare ek faisle ne tumhe muse dur kar dia'..[your one decision made me away from you']

Yash had tears in his eyes'..meanwhile the manger comes in with a query'

Aditya Singh

Adi: sir vo apse ek zaruri baat karni thi?? [ sir wanted to say something important?]

Yash: haan bolo adi kya baat hai'? [say what happened adi??]

Adi: sir hamari architect ne job chod dia hai or jaldi hi hume kisi or ka intezaam karna hoga'? [sir our architect as left the job and soon we will have to find someone]

Yash: to isme sochne ki kya baat hai aisa karo newspaper mein advertisement nikalwa do [so what are u thinkinh'give advertisement for the same in the newspaper]

Adi: fine sir..

Yash: thik hai abhi tum jao muje ansh ko lene jana hai'.. [fine you go I have to go and take ansh from his school]

Here aarti and family are done with their packing stuff and all set to come to Delhi''.

Precap: aarti applying for job:😳😳

Do tell how did you find today's update?? And if you liked that please hit the like button and do comment...it really means a lot to me...😳😳😳

NOTE: Now here is the link if you want PM's for this FF...just click on this link and click add to buddy list...!! 

Edited by minnie_tweetie - 11 years ago
devibabu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update... lovely... keep the good work ahead... 
renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Niceee update dear!!!!
Loved it...
Plzzz continue soon...waiting 4 d nxt part!!!!!!
_Jyothi_ thumbnail
wow awesome update dear...
yash-ansh bondng is awesome...
loved their talk...
aww yash talk with the pic is emotional... how much he miss her...
precap is interesting...
hope they meet soon...
continue soon dear...
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
very nice update..good job..
pluviophile. thumbnail
Awesome update, loved it :)

LuvStrk-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail