Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Aryan* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

So...is this one of the several movies you are producing? 

Shortcut Romeo isn't produced by me, I'm producing two films with David Dhawan and Priyadarshan; the former is a comedy that goes on floors by April wherein I'll be enacting the role of an international prostitute while the latter is a periodic thriller. There's also one more production called Same 2 Same wherein I'll be enacting a double role, we haven't signed on a director for that one yet.

Other films outside my production include Bhaiyyaji Superhit and Race 2, all of which are currently in production.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I am a bit slow on the head. So can you tell me more about role as the international prostitute? What is an international prostitute?Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Aryan*

I don't know what attitude you're talking about, because every filmmaker she's worked with has called her a professional and she's the friendliest celebrity on Twitter. She only hasn't got along with a few of her co-actors and that's perfectly normal.

I think it's a good time for her to comeback, her personal life seems to be at rest and she isn't in a relationship at the moment, so it's a chance for her to focus on her career without any distractions. It's also about time that Bollywood overlooks an actress' age or "shelf life", and be professional about it just like it's done in Hollywood where you don't see actors over the age of 40 pairing with actresses half their age unless it's relevant to the plot.

I really hope Ameesha manages to garner accolades for her appearance in this movie, I'm probably among the minority but I think it's about time she was appreciated for her acting.

No offence but she has major attitude problem! First of all her illusion of thinking she is a super star because the KNPH hungover is still not over despite being 11 years and a zillion following flops to that! And yes she chopped off lara's role in the disaster "elaan" directed by her then boyfriend vikram, and it showed in the movie, she was hardly there!

Well nothing against her, but to learn from one's mistakes, one needs to KNOW them and come out of fantasies and passing nasty comments on others!