Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Any one interested for an update!!😭

seems no one is interested in this SS!!!😭

Edited by Anu-Ananya - 12 years ago

Let me make it once  more clear.

Maan and Geet aren't married. Maan hasn't raped Geet in the present.

This update is dedicated to muraadlovesdd since she pleaded so much for it and PMed me too. I am just overwhelmed that  atleast this SS is liked by someone because at the start I thought no one would like it!!😆

ROUGH ISHQ

Part 3(A)

PAST

He pulled away as he smirked and asked, "I don't think this happens to you frequently?"

"It does!!!" Geet replied all lost in his carnal kiss.

"WHAT???????" Maan screamed.

His shout just brought her back to her senses.

She tried to cover up her slip of tongue.

"Yes.. yes of course!!" Geet stuttered.

"Huh?" Maan questioned skeptically.

"Yeah. I dream about you every minute . You touching me kissing me carnally and m'" She shied after her bold and wild confession and raise her eyes at him. She just lowered her eyelashes .

"Acha?" Her confession just made him bold about his naughty actions. He lifted her chin and inched towards her lips while his other hand moved inside her shirt and roamed shamelessly on her bare back now.

"Maan!! What are you doing?" She blushed.

"What am I doing? Tell me Geet. I am just showing you'." He smirked and trailed off.

She arched her back and pulled him closer.

"Showing me what?" She asked all lost.

"How wild I can get and if I go higher..." He raised his hands towards her curves inside her shirt.

"And..."

"And I tease you like this'." He cupped her curves and kissed her as well. He started kneading her curves over her b**.

"GEET!!!!!" Mannat called out.

They immediately pulled away and broke off.

Geet started to run away when Maan held her hand.

"Geet'.." He paused and jerked her towards himself .

She tucked in her breath as he pulled her closer, "Do you dream this wild or wilder than this? Hmmm?" Maan asked huskily. Geet blushed and shied and pushed him away and ran off.

"MORE THAN THIS!!!!!" She shouted and ran off.

"I am dead!!" He whispered to himself.  

END OF PAST

"Or have I fallen in love??????" His conscience questioned him, "AGAIN!!!!! And It isnt Geet'''..Oh My God!!!"

"Oh God all these days I considered her as a traitor. It turns she still has effect on me" Maan introspected himself.

"All these days I claimed My love was true and she wasn't true either in my love or my'." He paused as he heard his mobile ringing.

It was Vicky calling.

Vicky had seen Geet run away and he could clearly see she was flustered and scared. Hence here he was calling his "angry" brother.

"Bro? Are you alright? I just came to give you a file when I saw that you weren't here so thought of calling you!!" Vicky tried to cover up to know what is going on in his mind.

Maan immediately turned cold steeling his emotions.

"No! Just business matters Vicks. Nothing for you to worry about!" He replied .

"Umm B bro.." Vicky hesitated.

"Cut the crap and speak up Vicky!!" He roared.

"D..Do you have any idea about where P..Pari might be?" He asked though he regretted asking it.

"Vicky!!! You still believe that traitor , those traitor HANDAS!! What have they told you and Daadima that you believe them so blindly I just don't understand!!" He shouted over the phone and immediately cut the call.

He immediately left the farmhouse without giving it a second glance.

Geet laid on her bed crying. Why my life had to be like this. Why couldn't it be normal? Why?

How could my love be false? How could he do to me like this? How could he accuse me for being murderer, traitor, cheater? I just hate you! Hate you for making  me weak! Making me trhis vulnerable that any Random  man can come and attempt to'? She trailed off.

"But then it is your treachery which has now made me strong ! Strong enough to defend myself!!" She said giving out a bitter smile.

"I would make you lose in your own world, Mr. MSK, in your own bitter business world" She promised herself.

She took out her family photo.

"It was so sweet that time. We were almost''" She threw the photo  on the floor cutting her finger a bit.

"This pain is nothing in comparison to what you gave me Maan. Nothing!!" She sobbed uncontrollably.

She picked up the photo again digging the broken glass into her fingers remembering his words "You are a traitor a murderer!!" Suddenly her eyes fell on another photo withVicky. The photo showed Maan hugging Geet by her waist and Vicky holding their ears.

She smiled remembering Vicky and his constant tries to cheer her up even after Maan's ruthless words and their breakup.

"Vicky must have returned from London. I must meet him tomorrow before carrying out my plan. He might be missing his pari so much." She wiped her tears speaking determinedly.

PAST

"Mohinder I am already writing the will in Maan and Geet's name. I don't have much time left. This cancer is killing me within. Will you keep your promise and fulfill my last wish?" Joginder, Maan's father said breaking down.

"Joginder!! How can you say that? You aren't going anywhere. We will go to the best doctor for your treatment. Please don't lose courage. " Mohinder, Geet's father pleaded.

"Promise me Handa!! You would get them married!"

"Yes I promise Khurana!!" Both friends cried hugging each other..

Virender Khurana, Joginder's brother and Maan's uncle was eavesdropping their conversation.

He said with an evil smile, "I knew it!! After all you showed your step- brotherly behaviour right Bhai! Now just watch how I crumble your last wish to pieces. You are so going to regret it Handas for messing with Virender Khurana!!" He said to himself.

"Maan beta!! I just heard their conversation few days back. They were fighting over property. I fear He may kill Bhai" Virender said tactfully.

"Uncle!! Do you know aagainst whom you are speaking? How cheap could you get? Do you think I would believe your words ? NEVER! I can never disbelieve MY Geet and her family and accuse them of treachery." Maan roared and stormed off.

Just then a pregnant Mannat entered. She was Virender's daughter. She was married to Rahul . All three had planned and plotted against the Handas and Khuranas to get the property.

"Strike One over!!" Mannat smirked.

"Maann!!!!" Mannat called out crying.

"What happened Manu Di? Why are you crying?" Maan panicked.

"Yesterday I saw Rahul talking to a girl. He was kissingI enquired it was'." Mannat paused waiting to see his panicked expression. She resumed her acting.

"I think its G.. Geet!!" She whispered.

"WHAT? What rubbish are you speaking? You know Geet from her childhood. How could you say like this? Moreover we are going to get engaged tomorrow. How could you accuse her like this? How could you? She loves you and takes care of you so much that she even thought My proposing her as a silly thing because I called her and delayed her going away to take care of you and here you are accusing her like this. Unbelievable!!"  Maan walked out.

Mannat heard her mobile ringing. Her husband, Rahul calling.

"Strike 2 over. Last strike on the night of engagement!!" Both smirked and gave out evil laugh over the phone.

This continued on for days till their engagement. Either of the three trying to instigate Maan against Handas and separate him from Geet.

Neither Geet nor Maan ever realized that with their engagement their family was going to be doomed.

END OF PAST

The next morning Geet went to visit Vicky but not in KM but outside her house. She had learned to live alone now without her Papaji,  without any family. Only one person she could lean over is Vicky. She called Vicky over the phone and informed him .

Vicky immediately reached within minutes taking his "Pari" into his hug.

"How are you Pari?" He cried.

Geet hugged Vicky and cried in his arms.

"I am all alone Bhai! Please save me. I cant bear this. Please save Papa's dream. They are all bent on buying it!!" She sobbed all worried.

"Don't worry Bachcha I am here, With you , Forever, Like always but just a bit late" Vicky wiped his own tears seeing his baby doll cry.

"Do you know Geet who is buying it?" Vicky asked as she patted her back.

Geet nodded her head negatively.

"Its Maan Bro!!! I am Sorry dear. I am helpless. He is too adamant. But I have a plan Bachchaa" Vicky smirked at his own plan of bringing them back together as she sobbed on his shoulder and cried her heart out.

Maan seethed as he saw the scene from his car. Something burned within him though he had tried hard to bury his feelings for her.

"Typical seducing B***h!!!" He thought as he drove off.

"That's my plan Bhai. To take my revenge. Scream out to him that I am not a TRAITOR" She spoke steeling herself.

'Wah! My Pari you have made my work much easier. Now only thing to do is make Maan Bro know the truth!!' Vicky thought and chuckled thinking about his plan.

PAST

"Maan I have a surprise for you!!" Geet squealed and laughed.

"Me too Geeet!!"Maan laughed too.

"I will show first Maan!!"

"No I will Geet!"

"Me Maan"

"Me Geet"

"Ladies first Maan!!"

"Okay fine You show first! No one can win over you especially me!!" Maan shouted .

Geet slipped her left shoulder sleeve a bit. She had tattooed Maan's name on her left shoulder.

"Geet!!" Maan was overwhelmed with emotions. "Did it hurt too much?"He asked carressing the tattoo as if trying to remove the pain she undertook while engraving.

"Nah! It didn't pain at all" Geet tried to mask her pain.

"Show me yours!!"She asked immediately. He  felt his surprise would be too less infront of hers because it was the same.

He immediately ripped his shirt showing her name tattoed on his chest , near his heart.

Both were speechless as they couldn't find any words to express their love. They simply hugged each other letting their silence speak volumes.

Virender saw this and seethed in anger as he was more determined to separating them. He called the one person who will be capable to break them apart forever. Rahul, His son-in-law.

END OF PAST

PRECAP:

*same*

*sorry couldn't complete it so posting in parts*

Maan ripped her shirt while smashing her body to the wall. She stood there almost lifeless while resting between the wall and his rock hard chest. 

Her forehead started bleeding as Maan felt the warm blood trickling down her shoulder.

He smirked, "That's for slashing and injuring me and making me burn in desire" He said out loud in her ear.

He began feeling her back with his hands while resting one of his hands on the bra hook while th other on her left shoulder.

Just as he was about to unhook, he felt some engraving on her left shoulder. He felt them carefully. 

He could recognize it. It spell...

"So its you!! Now there would be more fun and no guilt" He chuckled while putting her back on the bed. He opened his blindfold and looked at her serene yet blood covered face.

"You haven't changed a bit!!" He whispered in a trance. 

He bent down to kiss her wounds when he realized what he was doing. He immediately pushed her away.

He pushed back his hair in frustration.

"NOT AGAIN!!!!!"

"Miss Handa! Am I right?" Maan called out in his arrogant manner while his eyes held the revengeful guilt.

Geet stood glaring at him as she bit out, "Yes it is Mr. Khurana"

"I won't auction off  Handa Constructions" Maan said while maintaining a straight face.

Geet looked up at him surprised, 'Since when did this monster turn a saint?' She thought but then she was proved wrong as he spoke , "But on one condition!"

'I knew it. He can never change!' She thought.

"What is it?"

"You have to be my personal secretary for three months in Khurana Constructions and until then HC would be under my control"

Geet looked pleadingly at Vicky who gave her a sorry look. 

She defeatedly accepted it as she forwarded her hand, "I accept it. Thank you very much Mr. Khurana for your kindness" He shook hands with her.

But somewhere it pained him when she spoke "Mr. Khurana". He missed those days when she was madly in love with him and uttered his name lovingly.

Hope you guys liked this perhaps extra lonnnggg update. Please comment and press the like button!! And Thank you a lot for pressing the likes and commenting for the previous updates.

Send me buddy request if you want PMs.

Love

Ananya😳

Edited by Anu-Ananya - 12 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
brilliant update./loved it
Vinsh23 thumbnail
continue soon n update regularly...will b w8ing 4 next part...:😊😊😊😊😊

@Mel: Don't worry  Will update AMAK after 5th March ! But may be I can do tonight also it depends on my mood now he he!!

@Vinsh23:

Sorry since I give long updates I can't update regularly!!

@mollycoddle: Thank you so much!!

Okay guys now comment soon please if you liked it!!
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesum part...
So they were betrayed..!
but maneet like ds...!!
Getting more interesting...
Nw i got a clear idea abt the story..
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
amazing update
dear;
who said nobody is interested; see i have hectic days these weekends; trying my best to finish my gazillions school-work.
continue soon and do update others as well.
What did Geet do like that!
continue soon Ms. Doctor (my new name for you)
@Frankie: he he thank you for new name!
@Remya Pillai: Thank you!