"meri biwi hai...koi pareshani hai aap ko"
Maza aa gaya...sacchi.
Wat SADDA HAQ practising on our iklauti khushi kumari gupta...ufff dat manhanding, dat lifting her in his arms, SO MANLY n LOVABLE.
Stepping downstairs ...wid her in arms...n dat chuuttu sa eye - lock, how can one 4get, we had goosebumps on such scenes n 2day again I had. I was blushing as if I am khushi.
Later at d door of RM we witnessed SADDA HAQ again, wen he grabs her hand n inspite of her resistance he is not ready to leave her.
It's like, U R MINE.
In d bedroom again let nebody call it manhandling but for me, I will invite such mandling. His eyes speaks volumes...dat tadap in his eyes n finally d heart got way to open n get a voice.
" Aur jo tumhari wajah se mujhe chot pahunchi hai uska kya"
Oops he just spill d beans. D agony which was hidden in his heart comes out...ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, now I know Y can't I stop loving u.
Now take dis side as well. Few days back wat we got from her.
"hum bhi aapse nafrat karte hai"
N wen u hate him so much, Y u cry for him...khushi kumari Gupta. Y u fight wid him as if u r his wife? Y u let him practise SADDA HAQ evrytime, all d time. Y ur heart ache wen just for jiffy of second u witnessed his inside pain??
N even if ne1 n evry1 questioning me, I will keep practising my SADDA HAQ of loving dem more n more.

Let their LOVE alone PERMUTH MY HEART.
It's my SADDA HAQ.