Originally posted by: bfunofbb123
<font color="#9900ff">ohh rash where where😕give me the link dear!</font>
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2815644
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: bfunofbb123
<font color="#9900ff">ohh rash where where😕give me the link dear!</font>
I saw u did not click like or comment in my last few posts..so i thought so..Originally posted by: rushshri
Shashu, sorry. I was busy in feeding her n making her sleep.
Just got over wid zoha's post.
I'll just come.
Originally posted by: Shastradhari
I saw u did not click like or comment in my last few posts..so i thought so..😕
<div>
Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-
<font color="#666666"><font size="2">OMG di i loved your post❤️ so true!!! gosh i missed them! and now it feels like that they are coming back!! Arnav was awesome and so was Khushi! how can he think that he will set her azad after 6 months.. they was he was saying meri wife hai apko koi problem hai gosh it was damn cute! and may be khushi too had tears thinking that when he loves me so much what is stopping him.. and she cared so much! she thought that how i hurt and she knows him too well.. what can hurt him..she knows that ver well!!🤗🤗
and ya i hope in future i will get manhandled like this Inshallah☺️</font></font>