Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: preety_219

Thanks a lot Minaxi for one more wonderful update.πŸ‘πŸΌ

The entire episode was gripping & intense ...MR did brilliant job in shmashan scene especially when he threw the raakh in air & amidst that his face showed such calmness as if shivji was showing sati that this place is where i feel at home ,but this place has opposite effect on u.

If Shivji thought he was successful in explaining Sati then he was wrong...she is afterall his better half & besides Satrihath ke aage kisi ki nahi chalti...she had already made up her mind that with his saath she will stay anywhere.
Both MR were fabulous with their expressions.πŸ‘

The most breath taking scene was when Shivji takes on that fire thrown by prajapati & slowly absorbs it...it was fabulously shotπŸ‘the agni chakra around Shivji was captivating to watch ...hats off to the direction & graphics personπŸ‘

Now there is no turning back for Sati as well as Shivji...Shivji has to accept her as his aardhangini...as it is bholenath is very easy to please when his bhakts are concerned... but to get him as husband is a path filled of thrones which Sati has to walk & she will .

Thanks Pooja😊 
Shivji told Sati their union is impossible. more he trys to convince her about it more determined Sati gets about not giving up. When Shivji absorbed the power thrown by Daksh in him, her expression showed she will not give up. Now her path looks tough to get him as her husband.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pooji2012

Thank you for the update

Irrespective of the conversations btn ShivSati, just to watch them together, in front of each other, talking or silent, for a long time is an immeasurable treat for the eyes!!!

The longer I see them together, more beautiful it looks!!!! And feels sooo good!!!!

Awww..POOJI..YOU STOLE MY WORDS yaar..!!😍..I feel exact same..Its such a heart fluttering moment just to see them standing together close or looking at each other or staring or silent or talking or whatever..na..Awww,,..MOHIT & MOUNI>.Are just too good..!!😍
NST1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalg

Mahadev trying to convince Sati that she will not be able to live with him and his subtle smile thinking he has successfully convinced her. But he has met his match in Sati because she won't have any of it...she has seen the truth, accepted it so when she tells Mahadev that she is willing to give up all the luxuries of her world to be with him...his subtle smile disappears...I loved that scene!

I also liked his facial expression at smasanam - being so satisfied and proud of his way of living, even with some element of boasting. I felt he was some way wanting both to frighten and to make an impression. Well, the best way to attract girl, however πŸ˜† 

Daksh expressions have  also been tremendous. His eyes language πŸ€£ only power of his look could killπŸ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NST1983

I also liked his facial expression at smasanam - being so satisfied and proud of his way of living, even with some element of boasting. I felt he was some way wanting both to frighten and to make an impression. Well, the best way to attract girl, however πŸ˜† 

Daksh expressions have  also been tremendous. His eyes language πŸ€£ only power of his look could killπŸ˜†

Absolutely RIGHT..He was all smiles..thinking abb yeh ladki zaroor bhag jaayegi.πŸ˜›.Pyaar ka naam bhi bhooljaayegi & Sati was like even deeper in love even after seeing his Samshaan avataar..& he was stunned a those words from her..shoo cute..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the lovely update Meenakshi 😊
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
meenakshi...
thank you again for your wonderful explanation...
I really liked the epi and Mohit did great... though I do complain of him being angry most off the time ...when he is around Sati...
plus I found the fire-ball scene a bit to dragging... and a bit unreal/SF... hope the Cv's will change that...