Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

so finally esha did the sick thing..

planning of marrying prithvi..

i really hope richa get to know abt it..

or even prithvi...

thnx for the pm...

Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part 63

Renuka "fine...then do what you wish to do." she started sobbing helplessly...

Prithvi walked away...Angad followed him...

Angad while sitting next to him... "Prithvi drive slowly...its not a hundred zone area..."

Prithvi "i am frustrated of everyone"

Angad "calm down and don't take aunty wrong...listen any Mother in the world would want her Son settled...and she just wants you to be happy..."

Prithvi "how can she ask me to let any girl come in my life...you know Nandini was a very special girl and I can never imagine anyone except her...its my bad luck that I have lost her..."

he stopped the car and closed his eyes for a moment "you know Angad I can't live without her...every minute without her seems to kill me..."

He looked outside the window...he imagined Nandini...

Kaise kahoon bina tere zindagi ye kya hogi
Kaise kahoon bina tere zindagi ye kya hogi
Jaise koi saza koi badd-dua hogi
Jaise koi saza koi badd-dua hogi

Jeeyen to jeeyen kaise bin aapke
Lagta nahin dil kahin bin aapke

_______***************

It was evening...Renuka seemed to be in her room...Richa knew Esha goes for shower around this hour of the day she quietly sneaked into Esha room while she was having shower...Richa glanced around and saw her cell phone on the dressing table...she picked up the phone and looked at the dialed nos...she recorded all the numbers in her phone...as soon as she heard the bathroom door opening...she immediately left the room and hurriedly reached inside her room and bolted the door... she took a long breath...then sat on the couch...

"now I will find out your real face Esha" she said smilingly...

Esha was getting ready when she received a call... Richa was eavesdropping outside Esha's room...

After few minutes Richa walked towards her room and smiled...then she called Sneha '..

Richa "now listen to what I am saying very carefully"

Sneha "yes...what is it"

Richa "i have sent you an message on your phone...you have to dial this no and check the location...try to converse with the person...and one more thing go to any local booth not near to your house...make sure they don't track your location...now go fast and call this no and check..."

Sneha did what Richa had asked her to do...she called back to Richa and reported her everything she heard...

Richa "thanks Sneha...you are a darling..."

Sneha "i can't believe all this...how could a girl go this far???"

Richa "i know Sneha...but listen I can't talk much on the phone...i will speak to you later...and please don't tell this to anyone..."

Sneha "don't worry Richa...but I feel so bad for Nandini...and how could that Esha kill her?"

Richa "we can discuss this later now...bye"

It was not unusual for Richa to think about Esha but she was so angry that she wanted to tell everything to Prithvi but then she stopped...

____*********

Renuka was impatiently waiting for Prithvi...she was strolling in the lounge when she heard her phone ringing...

Rajveer "now why did you put this proposal in front of him??"

Renuka "so I should see him depressed all the time????...no way Rajveer, I have to look after him and this is the best option...he must get married to Esha"

Rajveer "but he won't be happy with this marriage"

Renuka "he will forget everything once he settles with Esha...i am sure she will fulfill his life with happiness...she is so much caring...she always keeps asking about Prithvi...now please don't listen to your Son...he cannot think the way we think and I know how to convince him...i can do anything for his happiness"

Rajveer "its useless to argue with you..." he kept the phone annoyingly...

____*******

Prithvi looked at her anklet...he just couldn't get out of this whole incident...he could hear her voice in his imagination...

"Prithvi..." the way Nandini use to call him...

Prithvi looked around but there wasn't anyone...he glanced around and thought about his moment with Nandini '...

"Nandini you are mine and I promise I will always look after you..." he thought about his own lines which he had said to Nandini and felt bad and terrible that he couldn't save her...

Angad entered... "Prithvi...this file is complete"

he looked at Prithvi who wiped off his face with his hand... "yes Angad..." he said in a very low tone...

Angad couldn't see Prithvi in such condition... "i will come back later..." he went out of the room and felt sad...he called Richa '.

"i don't know why this happened with him...i can't see him like this..." he said

Richa "Angad you please be with him and ask him not to feel lonely...and I think Renuka aunty is saying right...he should marry Esha...he will be happy then"

Angad "i know...i will try to convince him..."

Esha heard what Richa said to Angad...

Richa "i think you should Angad...please convince Prithvi to change his mind...i know its not easy but nothing is impossible"

Esha was happy the way Richa took her side...

Richa then looked at Renuka who was getting impatient... "aunty please don't worry...Prithvi will agree to marry...we are here to convince him...once he says yes...then we can go back to Delhi and celebrate"

Renuka "thanks Richa...i also want that he should be happy..."

Richa smiled smirkingly...

____*************

Edited by Freethinker - 12 years ago
sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
RICHA u r really a lovvey dovvey,,,,,,,,,,,,
a perfect friend which everyone desires...
i love richa.
prithvi is really helpless...
renuka anuty plz don't b so harsh on him...
he is still in very much with nandini...

what d heck was dis statement-Sneha "don't worry Richa...but I feel so bad for Nandini...and how could that Esha kill her?

even she found her dead...

oh! come on di...itna suspence tho kabhi...ekta kapoor bhi aapne serials main nahi karti...

atleast give some clue abt her existence...i m missing her badly...

love u di
Edited by sweetsanyo - 12 years ago
ridzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update...👏
but plzzz...keep this esha away from prithvi...she is really irritating...😡
well i really love richa...she is such a true fr8...n sneha too...😊
now richa will find the truth...bas jaldi se pata chal jaye...
n plzzz...bring nandu back...don't do this with us...😭
we r really missing it...😭
update soon...
luv u...😊
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update
Awe Richa is such a sweetheart
now plz brng Nandini back fast
update soon
sonalimurat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice part
what's happening with Prithvi 😭 
Nandini come back soon
nahi to ye Devil Esha plays her SHATIR DIMAAG 😈
already she convert prithvi's mothers mind on her side n  try to marry
ut Prithvi wll not let this happen
maria_awan thumbnail
Richa is so great a d that freaky Esha deserves a kick
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wonderful Part
 loved it
Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part 64

Prithvi "what the hell Mom...you know I would never agree with this rubbish idea..."

Renuka "fine...then I won't eat or drink anything unless you say yes"

Prithvi "don't try to force me Mom...you know I hate this..."

Renuka "i don't care now...you will have to listen to what I am saying...i am doing this for your happiness...you just care for yourself...you are not at all bothered about me and your Father"

Prithvi angrily crossed his arms and looked at Renuka... "so you will not eat anything??"

Renuka "no...unless you agree to marry Esha"

Prithvi's eyes were red with anger...he went out her room...

Richa looked at him and asked Angad to come with her...both went to Prithvi...

Prithvi "please Angad …..don't you dare try to convince me"

Angad kept quiet …..

Richa "Prithvi...i understand it is very difficult for you to forget Nandini...but you have to move on..."

Prithvi surprisingly looked at Richa "you are saying this??"

Richa "yes Prithvi...i thought a lot about this and I think Renuka aunty is right...you should marry Esha"

Prithvi "how could you even think about that...its hardly two months since Nandini has left me and everyone is forcing me to marry again...how ridiculous...just leave me alone..."

Richa looked at Prithvi "believe me Prithvi...we are not being mean...this is for your good..."

Prithvi looked carefully at Richa...he knew very well that there was something that Richa was trying to tell him but she somehow hiding it...he didn't ask her again...

_____*******

Next day...

Esha came to Prithvi's room "Prithvi please open the door...Renuka aunty is not responding..."

Prithvi immediately came out and went to his mother's room... she was lying unconscious... he called the doctor...

After few hours...

Doctor "please make sure she eats on time...too much weakness is not good"

Prithvi "yes doctor...i will make sure she eats on time..."

Prithvi went to his mother... "Mom please eat something...i can't see you like this"

Renuka "i will eat only when you agree to marry"

Prithvi "Mom I will do what ever you want...i just can't loose you..." he asked Esha to get something to eat...Renuka was smiling while Prithvi made her eat...

Renuka "Prithvi I am happy now...thank you beta..." she looked at Esha "now get ready to be my daughter in law..."

Esha went out of the room happily...she couldn't believe what she heard...she imagined Prithvi in her dreams but now she will be his wife... she called her mother and informed her about Prithvi's decision...

After some time...

Prithvi "i don't know if its right or wrong but I only said yes to save my Mom...i can't let anything happen to her"

Esha "when are we planning to go back to Delhi"

Prithvi "i don't know...Esha...just remember one thing that I will never be able to love you...i always loved Nandini and I am marrying you just for the sake of my mother...so please don't expect any love form me..." he left the room...

Esha was happy and said to herself "i will make you love me...i am not worried about that..."

_____*********

Richa called Sneha "you know what you have to do...just go with Piyush...don't leave alone"

Sneha "sure...has Prithvi agreed to marry that bitch??"

Richa "yes...and that has made Esha thinking only about her marriage and she will not be bothered about what we are planning to do..."

Sneha "do you think you will reach on time??"

Richa "i will reach on time to expose her in front of everyone...don't worry we have one week and please make sure Prithvi doesn't get any clue" she kept the phone...

____********

Next Week...

Delhi

The mansion was decorated...Rajveer felt bad for his Son...

Rajveer "i am sorry Prithvi...i wasn't able to convince your mother...and"

Prithvi "leave it Dad...i don't want to discuss this anymore...she wants me to get married...fine...let her do what she wants to...i can't get angry on her..."

Rajveer "i am helpless as well..."

guests were coming...it was time for the rituals to be performed... Esha dressed up in her wedding dress...her mother and father were happy...it was their dream that she marry Prithvi...

Angad was looking for Richa...

he called her "where are you???"

Richa "don't worry...i am coming..." she kept the phone and was running towards the car...

Sneha "careful Richa...you shouldn't run so fast"

Richa "we have to run...otherwise we can't reach on time...we have to stop this wedding..."

Sneha helped Richa got into the car... "i will drive..."

Richa felt something painful but she didn't bother and asked Sneha to drive faster...

After some time...

The priest asked Prithvi to sit around the sacred fire...everybody joined together for the ceremony... Prithvi was terribly sad...after a while Priest called the bride... Esha came in with her golden lenhga...people gathered around the place while the marriage was about to perform... Prithvi didn't even once looked at Esha...he felt as if he was dying several times...

he closed his eyes and he could only see his Nandini...

suddenly he heard a voice "thoda sa pyaar huya hai" ...he opened his eyes...it was Nandini's first song that she sang in college...it was her voice...no he said to himself...its just that he's missing her and

"thoda hai baaki" he heard again...he immediately got up...everyone was surprised... Esha looked at Prithvi who was carefully looking around the mansion...there was so many people staring at them...

Renuka "Prithvi what happened beta...???"

Prithvi didn't listen to her...instead he was waiting for the voice...and again he heard... "thoda sa pyaar hua hai...thoda hai baaki..." he looked at the main gate...he couldn't believe his eyes...he saw Nandini...his eyes were moist now...it wasn't a dream...it wasn't any illusion...it was she, standing little far from him with tears in her eyes...

Prithvi rushed towards her...he was standing right in front of her...

"Nandini" he cupped her face in his hands...she looked tired...the circles around her eyes proved she didn't slept for days...he grasped her tightly in his arms...he could hear her heart beat... he carefully looked at her from top to bottom... "are you..."

Nandini cried out "Prithvi..." it was so loud that Prithvi was shocked for a minute...she hugged him tightly...not wanting to leave him...she felt secure...

Prithvi was now worried...he didn't know what to ask her...why she was crying so much...what must have happened... "Nandini...please tell me..."

Nandini was crying continously...

Richa and Sneha were standing behind Nandini...

Prithvi looked at them...he embraced Nandini tightly...he kissed on her forhead...

Renuka and Rajveer were surprised... "beta how come...how did this happen...are you alright?"

Prithvi asked her again...her crying was killing him...he couldn't see tears in her eyes... "Nandini tell me what happened..." he was getting impatient now...

Richa "Prithvi...she will not be able to tell you..."

Prithvi curiously looked at Richa...

Richa "i wanted you to say yes to marry Esha even after I knew Nandini was alive..."

Prithvi annoyingly looked at her "why???? and why didn't you tell me??"

Richa "if I would have then how could I expose Esha"

Prithvi stared at Esha... "why what did she do??"

Richa "well Prithvi...this time Nandini was really strong...i didn't have to do much...she was the one who managed to escape from Esha"

Prithvi was now getting angrily impatient...

Richa "Prithvi you must ask Esha...she can very nicely elaborate the whole incident..." Richa stared at Esha "isn't it..."

Esha was now fuming with anger...she couldn't understand how Nandini came here...

Richa "come on Esha...tell everyone how you managed to fool around"

Prithvi couldn't control his anger and loudly yelled at Esha "tell me or I will kill you"

Esha got scared with his angry words...she glanced around to see her parents and Renuka staring at her...

"i know I did wrong...but I had to...just for you Prithvi...i ….i couldn't think of anything else..." she looked at Prithvi who was still holding Nandini in his arms... "i was jealous of Nandini and wanted her out of your life...so I planned this...the day when Nandini went out for shopping, I met her outside the mall...she was buying some stuff for Richa...and I..."

Flashback...

Esha "hi Nandini...how are you???"

Nandini "hi Esha...nothing just buying some stuff for Richa..."

Esha "why don't you buy something for yourself??"

Nandini "for me??? oh no no I am fine..."

Esha "you should...come I know a good shop here that has designer clothes..."

Esha pulled Nandini's hand and went towards the shop...she selected one dress for Nandini and asked her to change...Nandini went to change...

Esha "wow Nandini...you look gorgeous...now please don't wear this old jewelery with this...just change it with something new..."

Nandini "but this is the traditional jewelery and how can I take it off..."

Esha "oh Nandini...you can wear it later...just keep with you...you must buy some new stuff that will suit your dress"

Nandini "alright...if you really want me to change...you are so nice Esha...thanks for helping me..."

Esha "its my pleasure Nandini..."

Esha asked Nandini to take of her jewelery and clothes...and helped her buy new dress and some jewelery...then she asked Nandini to come along with her...

She took Nandini in an isolated place and locked her...

Manish "but the driver has seen you with Nandini..."

Esha "don't worry that driver will never reach to give any information..."

Esha asked two men to kill the driver and throw him far away...

Manish "now what will you do??"

Esha "don't worry...i have my plan ready..." she looked at her men... "call that girl"

Seema came in...Esha looked at her... "hi Seema...you have worked a lot in my house...i will gift you something..."

Seema "but why did you call me here...??"

Esha "i want you to clean this house..."

Seema "alright" as she was starting to clean... Esha "wait first wear these clothes and jewelery...

Seema was happy to see the ornaments...she went to change...

Esha "now take her to the road near to the shopping mall...make sure you crush her face...so that no one can recognize her...they all should think it was Nandini...and here take Nandini's purse"

Manish "but why don't you kill Nandini instead??"

Esha "i want Nandini to suffer every minute...by killing her like this i won't be so happy..."

Manish "wow...you are so clever..."

Esha "i know...now do this fast..."

They took Seema with them...they killed her with a sharp piece of glass before and placed her body in the middle of the road crushed it under the truck... they took the body that was completely unrecognizable, and threw it outside the shopping mall...

They gave some money to one old lady who informed the police that a lady was hit by a fast moving truck...

Flashback over...

Esha "and in this way we fooled the police and everyone else...but Richa wasn't convinced..."

Richa "your plan was very good...i must say you have a clever mind...but I was in a doubt the moment I saw that road and when Prithvi told me you were in Chicago...so I followed you...i traced the nos on your phone and gave them to Sneha who fooled your men by calling them...this way we got to know about the location...but we still weren't sure...thanks to you again Esha...remember day before yesterday when you went to see Nandini...we followed you...that was your biggest blunder..."

Prithvi was stunned …. "Richa why didn't you informed me them???"

Richa "you were already suffering from your emotions and I wanted to expose Esha in front of everyone...don't think I was alone Prithvi...i had Mr Suresh's help..."

Suresh "that's right Prithvi...the moment Richa informed me that she is suspicious of Esha...i personally was ready to help her...there were two police officers with her when she went to rescue Nandini..."

Prithvi couldn't believe what Esha did with him...Richa helped Nandini and took her inside...

Prithvi was furiously staring at Esha …..he couldn't control his anger and slapped her tightly... everybody was shocked...

Suresh came in between "Prithvi please control yourself...Esha has committed a crime and she will surely get punished for that..."

Esha's mother started crying... her Father just left the place and went off from there... Renuka came towards Esha and slapped her on her face "how could you go this cheap...don't you show me your face again" Rajveer took Renuka inside...

Prithvi was still angry and he came forward...with both his hands he tried to strangle her neck... Suresh asked Prithvi to look after Nandini and he will arrest Esha.

_____**********

After some time...

Nandini was lying on her bed when she saw Prithvi coming near her...he looked at her ankles... and touched her soft skin...

then he took out both her anklets...

Nandini "how did you get the other one...i lost it way back and"

Prithvi smiled at her "i picked it up long time back when we were in college...it was outside the gymnasium."

Nandini gazed at him as if she was completely lost in his deep eyes... he came forward and kissed her on the lips... "now you have both the anklets...and I have you..." he kissed her lips longingly...while she touched his strong shoulder that was crushing inside her...

_____************

Precap...

That was the most romantic night between them...

maria_awan thumbnail
Finally Esha out and they r both together loved to see them each other