Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Addie07 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lol..hahaha.. m laughing at the last vote for thingy...
awesome update btw
cmileyfreaky thumbnail
I am going to piss some of you off VERY much. because guess whaaat?
i decided to break up my last part into two.
please don't hate me.
because i love all of you. 
this was my first ever work in IF, and you guys have made it very special.
i am updating part two very soon. like, after a few hours.
please, enjoy!
and point out any mistake i made because i'm sure i made some. wrote this very quickly.

LAST PART 1 - part 9.

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME VERY EXPLICIT SCENES. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

He kissed her hungrily on the mouth, licking it, devouring it. His hands squeezed her breasts, urging her to respond to his most ardent desires.   She moaned unconsciously, still not quite awake from the cold, shivering slumber on the damp ground. He felt himself harden, and his hands made way to his fly, zipping himself out of all restriction.

His hands roamed freely up and down her body, tugging, pulling, pinching. He bit her lips hard, drawing blood, and stuffed his face into her hair, breathing heavily. His weight was entirely on her now, and she shifted uncomfortably. He sensed her discomfort and moved his weight onto his arms, looking down at her dreamily, willing her to wake up so they could finish this together in ecstatic unison.

His arousal throbbed as he slid up her kameez, marvelling at her flat tummy and smooth skin. Her breasts were concealed in a simple bra, and he turned her to the side, his fingers fumbling to unhook it. He ripped it off, animal instincts taking over as her nipples awaited him, young and peaked upwards, sitting alluringly on top of her creamy white flesh. He cupped his hand over the soft mounds, squeezing them hard, enjoying the way they bulged upwards and created a delicious cleavage. He bent his head, licking and biting her valley, saliva dripping from his mouth, her skin wet and bruised in places where he had sucked. He took a nipple in his mouth, and bit down, hard.

Gasping at the sudden pain, she came out of it, her eyes snapping open. She looked on in horror as he raised his head, her nipple still in his mouth. Too paralyzed with shock, she watched numbly as he closed his eyes in ecstasy, sucking away at her nipple, making slurping noises. She felt his hand move downwards, between her legs, and rub into her warm core. At once, she felt a familiar feeling of lust explode within her, something she had been feeling for a while now with Arnav. Her mind screamed in protest as she looked at him with a blank face, giving nothing away. He rubbed harder, feeling a dampness spreading beneath his fingers. He plunged his hands in her salwar, under her panties and dipped into the wetness, feeling the slick hair and her slippery arousal. He looked back at her face, disappointed to see nothing in it. Ignoring his crushed feelings, he proceeded to pull at her kameez, trying to get her out of it. He moved her arms above her head, kissing her armpits. She shivered involuntarily, her eyes glazed.  Excited, he tore the kameez off of her, abandoning the idea of pulling it off over her head. His mouth slobbered over her neck, her chest, his hands squeezing and feeling, feeling everything. He took her hand and moved it to his arousal, stiff and ready to burst, making her understand what she was doing to him. Her touch was the last straw, and he furiously seized at her salwar, intending to rip it off too. Immediately, he felt Khushi's hands in his hair, tugging at it.

He grinned. So she was finally responding.

She pulled harder. He winced.

She yanked at it.

Gasping, he looked up at her, recoiling at the undisguised hatred in her eyes.

But what he heard next sent him spiralling towards anger, uncontrollable anger and want.

"No."

"Naanav you idiot! You bloody idiot!"

He whipped around to face the intruder in his room, who had the nerve to just barge in like this, and that too without knocking. He was taken aback as he noticed that he was towing along a visibly shivering Anjali, whose face seemed to be even more devastated than when he last saw it. He winced as he remembered their journey back home, how he had pulled and dragged his screaming sister into his car, his screaming sister screaming for her. And how that look of devastating concern still had not gone after he had revealed how Khushi had done the unthinkable and betrayed her.

But she had refused to believe him.

And yet she had a look of resignation on her face, as though she could sense the part he had left out from his family members, the part where Shyam had denounced his marriage and declared his love for Khushi. He hadn't told that to anyone. Because of his sister. She would have been heartbroken.

No. It was because you are a coward.

No. It was his sister he needed to protect.

She's not a child.

He had always looked after her, saved her, held her hand -

You know as well as I do that she isn't the reason. You are.

Nonsense. f**ked up nonsense.

You didn't tell anyone about that part because then they would doubt whether she really is guilty.   

I'm not listening to this crap.

And you can't have people doing that, can you? On the whim that it would weaken your resolve?

Shut up.

And then you would be done, Raizada.

I'm not having this conversation right now.

Because everything would make sense.

f**k off.

And you would realize why she didn't tell you.

Even when you needed her to.  

Are you done?

No.

Oh god.

You would realize, that you don't hate her. Never did, never will.

"Chotte! Chotte! Hum tumse baat karrehe hai!"

"Huh? What?"

"What matlab? What the hell, Naanav! Did you freaking leave her out there?"

His eyes turned cold. He turned away from them.

"Yeah, so?"

"What do you mean, 'so'?" raged N.K.

"I mean, SO?" yelled Arnav, seething.

They glared at him.

"Don't worry," he spat out in disgust. "She won't be alone for too long."

There was silence as they tried to figure out what he meant. N.K. got there first. Arnav watched incredulously as he turned all shades of colours. It worried him that N.K. looked extremely worried.

But how would he know? thought Arnav.

Oh my god. I do not believe this loser. How could he do this? And out of everyone, he picked him? Ham sabh margaye the kya?? thought N.K.

His cousin's mouth had flopped open, and he was making gagging noises, as though unable to construct proper words. But this time it was Anjali who spoke up.

"Chotte, tum kiyu ye sab kar rahiho? Kiyu?"

Her voice cracked as it betrayed the feelings she had tried to supress. Arnav swiftly turned around and crushed his sister to his chest, where she finally buried her face and wept.

Akaash looked at his life crumbling around him. He felt as though an iron fist had wound around his windpipe and was slowly crushing it, causing him to draw deep, uneven breaths. He gripped the edges of his chair tightly, taking comfort in its hard, sure presence.

"Akaashji?"

Her sweet voice did nothing to soothe him. It had lost all its effects. It was now gone into the world of the past, the time which had ended at the point where she had so selfishly torn herself away from him. He got up angrily, and she stepped away, her eyes cast downwards. She did not see the dislike brewing in his eyes, the hurt etched into his face, but she could have touched the tangible distance that had grown between them - that she had built between them, mere moments ago.

Her eyes followed him as he walked away, resting on him as he went and stood beside his mother, and held her hand.

And in that moment, Payal knew she had lost. Everything.

Her clothes hung off her body in shredded remains, as she struggled with all her might, losing heart every second. His vice like grip hardened on her waist and he slammed her down, pushing himself on top of her, biting into her navel. His long tongue darted out and flicked at a spot she had near her belly button, and she gasped, sensations rocking through her body, her disgust evident in her words, her body helpless to the man's touch. She was ashamed of her automatic physical reaction, yet comforted herself with the thought that he was pushing buttons. Her body had been innately programmed to react in such a way when treated thus. It's not like she would ever kiss him back. And so she steeled herself to not respond to his touches, but her control was slipping.

"What?" he whispered, his voice deadly.

But N.K. would not back off now. He had had enough of Arnav and his deadly voice and his looks.

"Yes, Naanav," he sneered, "He had tried to kill Di. It was definitely ether. Aur di ki accident or who scorpion wali incident bhi ussika kaam lagta hai! And you sent that monster after her? How could you Naanav?"

Anjali remained quiet, her world spinning, crashing down before her eyes. Her husband - her Shyam - it couldn't be possible.

And yet, it was so obvious, that she hated herself for not seeing it earlier.

Khushi's paying guest.

Khushi's friend.

Khushi's engagement.

The double names.

The engagement ring.

The jeweller's confusion.

His absence whenever Khushi was home.

Khushi's broken engagement.

Khushi wanting to tell her something.

His strange behaviour.

She was so immersed in the long list of hints and clues that had been left along the path that she nearly missed seeing Arnav's face cloud over with fear before he quickly masked it with indifference.

"So?" he said coldly.

And Anjali snapped.

Nani sat down, exhausted. It had been a long day. She looked at the Guptas, saddened as they hovered near the door, unsure of what to do, where to go. Payal was sitting on the floor, her back to the wall, eyes shut closed. Nani had seen the fierce determination that had raged from her, and was proud of it. She had been proud of Payal when she had stood up for her sister. She wished Garima and Manorama had kept quiet so that Payal could have continued downthat trail, not embarked on a whole new unexpected one. She was disappointed in Payal for that rash decision; but needless to say, it would have never worked out anyway. She glanced at the reason, sitting across the room with Akaash's head in her laps, gently stroking his hair. She smiled at the sight. She wished Chote and Anjali had someone who would do exactly that. She looked back at Payal, feeling sorry for the girl. It was indeed pitiful, she thought, to have one's marriage broken twice. Who would marry her now? The sense of powerful liberation had long gone from Payal's face, and her life had been extinguished out of her eyes. She sat apart from her family, and nani sensed the tension between them. But Payal seemed to not notice her family at all. Nani watched as the girl opened her eyes, looked towards Akaash. They shared a brief eyelock - and then Akaash turned his head away, and Payal's eyes brimmed with fresh tears.

And Nani understood. Payal was in mourning. She was mourning her lost love.

The silence was broken as Buaji exclaimed, "Haire Nandkishore! Aab yeh titaliya kaha chale gayi!"

Guilt streamed through Nani as another reality came crushing down on her. She had completely forgotten about the other pressing matter. She remembered how Arnav had told her they were completely unaware of their daughter's deeds. And yet Payal had seemed to know something - so had Garima, and not to mention Buaji -

And Damadji was still nowhere to be seen. How could she have not noticed him slipping out? When had he done it? For the umpteenth time, she wished Garima had been quiet. Because she could not take it anymore. She had to find out the truth. And the entire truth, before it was too late.

"Payal bitiya," she called softly. Payal looked up, her face drenched in confusion, regret, misery - fear?

Mutely, she shook her head, and whispered that she did not wish to speak anymore.

And Nani knew Payal would never again speak up. She was utterly spent, forever broken.

After all, who forgets the terrible pangs of lost love?

"Mein bhi Anjali Singh Raizada hu, tum bhul gaye?" demanded Angali angrily, drawing herself upto the fullest height.

Arnav gaped at her.

"Tum aab chup chaap mere baath sunogi, aur manogi bhi. Mein sirf yeh kahungi. Tum abhi ja kar le aao use."

"Par Di -"

"Bas chotte. Hume aur kuch nahi sunna."

He stared at her, transfixed, quite unable to move.

She radiated strength. The entire room was buzzing with her new found resolve. N.K. beamed at her. Arnav scowled. Her eyebrows shot up. She glared at him fiercely and coldly until he looked away, unable to bear the intensity of that gaze.

She licked her lips. Opened her mouth.

"Go."

And he went.

Somewhere in someone's thoughts, a voice was whispering. 

You would go closer, wanting to hear whatever was being whispered.

And you would hear this:

I'm sorry, Khushi.

Whoooah. now THAT was a long update.
AND NOW FOR PART TWO - WE CAN ALL ENJOY SOME ARNAV KHUSHI SCREEN TIME! YAYYY! WHO'S WITH ME? :D

Edited by cmileyfreaky - 12 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
arnav better reach on time he threw her to the dogs that what arnav did anything that happens to her it his fault thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 12 years ago
what the! u just raped ur readers in the ass bey! i want last part now!!

well written btw :D
cmileyfreaky thumbnail

Originally posted by: minimuffin86

what the! u just raped ur readers in the ass bey! i want last part now!!

well written btw :D

HAHA XD
thank you munchyyy :D
desisoaps05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This story made absolutely no frickin sense. It keeps jumping around from place to place without making it clear how we got there and who all these pronouns refer to. You have to INFER on who's thought process we are listening to now, and who is who, who said what, who did what, how did we get here. UGH MADE NO SENSE. 
Sorry. Just how I feel... 
cmileyfreaky thumbnail

Originally posted by: desisoaps05

This story made absolutely no frickin sense. It keeps jumping around from place to place without making it clear how we got there and who all these pronouns refer to. You have to INFER on who's thought process we are listening to now, and who is who, who said what, who did what, how did we get here. UGH MADE NO SENSE. 

Sorry. Just how I feel... 

hey no, do't be sorry!
hahah i know, a lot of my friends read it and went whaaat?
i guess when i'm writing it, i dont like to be very specific
i leave lots of hints though
and for me, as a reader, i know i would like to be kept in the dark rather than the writer handing me everything on a silver platter :P
but i'm sorry you didn't like it
maybe next time i wont jump around so much?

and i know which part you're talking about
the i'm sorry khushi?
a few people could have been thinking that
it's upto you as a reader
and what i dont reveal in one chapter i reveal in the next
for me the person who said sorry was payal
it could as well be arnav for you
how you interpret it is totally upto you! :D

thank you for this! :)
lollipop4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOME. please update the last part soon. 
zafi thumbnail
Fantastic update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Loved it.
Continue soon. Thanks.😊
anumber1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AHHH! HE'S RAPING HER! HOW CAN YOU END IT LIKE THAT!! 

Translation: Please update soon. Thanks. πŸ˜Š