Posted: 12 years ago
one more contestant thinking of quiting this show...poor poor SURVIVOR ...😆😆

Abhinav Shukla's in a fix on Survivor India

User Rating: / 1 
PoorBest 
News Star Plus
Written by Tv Masala   
Saturday, 04 February 2012 17:15

Abhinav Shukla is finally on a stage to give up the Survivorbattle, Rajesh Khera's elimination has spread on wave of shock on the island and Abhinav is shell-shocked at the planning of the mastermind Rohit (Timmy Narang). While they all considered each other good friends, Abhinav is unable to digest the elimination and is wondering if he will be the next one to go.

While food and basic necessities are already an issue and Abhinav has been surviving on not even one proper meal a day will he mentally also give in to the game?

Will he be seen confronting Rohit and ironing out issues? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This will be a real blow for the show. As it is there are hardly any hardy souls who are watching the show!
Isn't he generally perceived as one of the stronger contenders in the show?  AS comes across as a pleasant person & he works hard during all tasks.Hopefully he won't let his disillusionment at Timmy's hand in JD's elimination,influence his decision.Some lil bird should tweet him the good news that JD will be back!!
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Z... you are messing up with names again ðŸ˜• It's Rajesh and not JD. JD is still in the game! 

ps - I don't think Abhinav is that big of a fool to leave the show, din't he say in one of his footage that he isn't here to make friends or trust others? Don't worry, he'll come over his dejection and continue to be in the show. He just needs to go a little easy on his over-confidence... His constructing a toilet doesn't make him indispensable in the game like he claims. He isn't the sole reason for others to win all their tasks, he's just a part of the victory!

Originally posted by: axeion

Z... you are messing up with names again ðŸ˜• It's Rajesh and not JD. JD is still in the game! 

ps - I don't think Abhinav is that big of a fool to leave the show, din't he say in one of his footage that he isn't here to make friends or trust others? Don't worry, he'll come over his dejection and continue to be in the show. He just needs to go a little easy on his over-confidence... His constructing a toilet doesn't make him indispensable in the game like he claims. He isn't the sole reason for others to win all their tasks, he's just a part of the victory!

I guess it IS time for bed!! They look similarly unkempt,Is that what's confusing me? Or just plain need to sleep?!
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what is this? Has not this happened long back? what is meant by he is in a fix? May be " he was in fix" !! Why people trying to pretend this as a reality show??
Losers. Why come to the show if they can't take the heat? I like Abhinav but I also side with Timmy's game plan. I find Timmy really sorted out. Khera was a good player but then he started channeling Rishi. Now both Queens are Ayunans.