Vaise bhi we want ASR Back right?

rima thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#1
Guys all the mushiness was
So sweet.
So nice. So dreamy.
But we missed ASR-the lion, who has a large heart but keeps roaring.
This hate track or whatever track is going to bring our much loved ASR back.
It will also bring our fiery and strong KKG back.
For tha alone let's look forward to the track!

Created

Last reply

Replies

8

Views

1.6k

Users

9

Likes

16

Frequent Posters

chupachup thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#2
I dont personally like ASR.I prefer dominant Arnav - the one who kissed Khushi.Im dreading the hatred track. I will tbe able to take it for one week..not more. I hope Lalit Mohan knows what he is doing..i really hope.
zoya-shah thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#3
i never found arnav mushy.he was adorable and i want him tostay the same.
pumpkin4 thumbnail
Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#4
Oh, we IPKKD fans are hard to please, aren't we??

When he's being arrogant, we want him to be romantic and when he's being romantic, we're complaining that he's gone too soft. LOL

I guess I understand the CV's pain LOL no matter what they do, we're not satisfied!
YJURKCB7TRZJBY5A thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: pumpkin4

Oh, we IPKKD fans are hard to please, aren't we??


When he's being arrogant, we want him to be romantic and when he's being romantic, we're complaining that he's gone too soft. LOL

I guess I understand the CV's pain LOL no matter what they do, we're not satisfied!



i agree ...

we will get asr+arnav ...lov n hate ...soft n hard side
salman46 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#6
I agree, I want Arnav back may be not ASR but dominant Arnav yes. But I also don't want the complete hate and marriage track. A misunderstanding is possible but I am afraid that they might go back on the track of getting married to save his sisters marriage and after watching the promo it does not seem that would be hard for Shyam to blame Khushi about things.

I wish hate marriage track never comes in the picture. fingers crossed!
aditi07 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: chupachup

I dont personally like ASR.I prefer dominant Arnav - the one who kissed Khushi.Im dreading the hatred track. I will tbe able to take it for one week..not more. I hope Lalit Mohan knows what he is doing..i really hope.



absolutely...although i like the ASR attitude and style...but i Love the possessive, dominant and yet the adorable Arnav that we've been seeing these days ❤️.
Cmon ...this has just
been 2 weeks since we have seen that side of him...i think its very unfair to end this sooo soon...wish this could atleast go on for 2-3 more weeks😍 which would have given ArHi much needed time to strengthen their relation by bringing more faith and trust between each other...but before the confession happens!!! I also wanted the shyam's truth to be revealed before the confession but not this soon...this is too early!!!
I really hope CVs surprise
us again this time and give us a wonderful twist... really do not want a total hatred track and esp. not a track where arnav mistrusts khushi over shyam and considers her to be the culprit😡😡!!
Edited by aditi07 - 14 years ago
wesha thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#8
You know ASR is the person who let Khushi fall from his office on the first floor to the ground beneath.

Yes, he is hot and macho and all that...but that one scene has left such a shuddering impression in mind that I cannot want THAT ASR back.

If only they didn't show that. The rest of the things that he did was pretty much a game of one-upmanship where Khushi could equally up him at his game but that was very very below the belt.

And please if he does turn back to ASR, can he please stop talking about the 'aukat' stuff?
I mean Khushi doesn't call a diabetic, a 'diabetic' to his face all the time. If we wants to play the mean game, let him play it fairly and uniquely. A lion's heart is exactly that - mighty and brave and intelligent and fair.
Edited by wesha - 14 years ago
shinaa thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#9
Yes i like asr.and i never complained about it.dis arnav is too soft.

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 3 years ago

Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".