Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: pumpkin4
Oh, we IPKKD fans are hard to please, aren't we??
When he's being arrogant, we want him to be romantic and when he's being romantic, we're complaining that he's gone too soft. LOLI guess I understand the CV's pain LOL no matter what they do, we're not satisfied!
Originally posted by: chupachup
I dont personally like ASR.I prefer dominant Arnav - the one who kissed Khushi.Im dreading the hatred track. I will tbe able to take it for one week..not more. I hope Lalit Mohan knows what he is doing..i really hope.
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
856