Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank u Wafah for a wonderful and prompt WU. It was a nice refreshing episode after last thursday and Friday's episodes.
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thxs for the update Wafah Di
lilly620 thumbnail
Thank you so much Wafah for the update.

Much more cheerful episode than last Friday.😃 The last scene was lovely. Guddu keeps tugging at my heartstrings with his dialogue. His love for Runjhun shines in his every word, and every glance. I love that he is trying to jog her memory by reminding her of special moments in their life.

Not amused at all by the M&M's antics. 😡 Seen enough of them to last a lifetime. The sheer gall of them discussing their rights over Runjhun. Someone needs to muzzle Mittho, she is absolutely the worst. I hope this is not the CV's idea of punishment for all the heinous crimes they have committed. The punishment should fit the crimes. Is all the suffering just reserved for Guddu and Runjhun only?

Still hoping for Runjhun to regain her memory before the week is up. Can't wait for Guddu and Rujhun to confront each other. These two have so much to discuss. In the past, they never clear the air, they just move on. I'm hoping its different this time. We need some clarity, and closure before we say goodbye.!!! Love the pre-cap, so totally looking forward to tomorrow's episode.
Edited by vedi821 - 12 years ago
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was cute epi with the repeat scenes..

Thanks for update..much appreciated..

Guess Guddu is pretending not to know how to fix his tie as I think he got Runjhun to teach him last time..

Guess they will show her regain her memory by end of this week..let's hope..

And pls cvs keep the cute scenes coming..thanks..
Keshawn thumbnail
Thanks Wafah for the Write up! Too much mamma/mammis today! Guddu may fall in love with Runjhun in her new avatar! Edited by Keshawn - 12 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Thanks for your awe-inspiring update Wafah! Runjhun looks so irresistible in those sarees!
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update wafah