Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Yes aunty ….

Abhi office se nikal rahi hoon ….

Dekhungi … scooty toh wahin hai ….yah …. Sayad auto …

I will try ….

Ji.. ji… I remember and I have candels for church

bye …. Love you…. kiss you… miss you … hug you ……

As she ended the call and looked at maan she saw that he was looking weriedly at her….

Geet – what ????

Maan – what was that???? Love you… kiss you…..

Geet – well that's my signature style …..

love,

sia 

-Mishu- thumbnail
wow
loved the promo
update soon dear

thanks dear
\
updating

thanks

Originally posted by: megh_piyashi

wow
loved the promo
update soon dear

updating now...

Part 2

He opened the door only to collide with a soft female body  and as she was about to loose her balance in a instant he pulled her close and held her waist'. Geet had her eyes widely open as she stared at him '. He had seen people close their eyes when they fall but she was staring at him with her eyes wide open'. He saw the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen ' the light blue coloured eyes staring at him .. actually looked FAMILIAR????

But gaining his pose he straightened her and as expected he shouted at her '.

What the hell are you doing here???? Dekhke nahin chal sakti????

Geet ' par sir yeh toh mera cabin hai ' aur sir aap ulta ghus rahe the'.

Maan - toh ??? mera office hai .. mian jahan cahun wahan jaun'..

Geet ' thik hai'. aapko kuch cahiye tha ???

She asked as she went to her desk and wore her specs '..

Maan ' power hain ???

Geet ' ji???  

Maan ' specs .. powers hain????

Geet ' ji ' powers hain '.cant really see with out them ' she said smiling which aroused a wave of emotion with in him '. Sympathy ???? hell no ' it was protectiveness ' what the heck??? Why was he worrying about her?

Maan ' what are you doing here ????

Geet ' standing '..

Maan ' geeet'. I will kill you'..

Geet ' aapko fasi ho jayegi sir'

Maan ' aarrrggg!!!!!

Geet ' sir aap thik ho ?????

Maan -  haan mujhe aaj ke do meetings ke reports cahiye .. aaj '

Geet ' par sir' its already 6:45 '. Sab toh 7 baje chale jate hain'.

Maan ' miss.handa .. you are my secretary and you will stay in office till I stay .. do I make myself clear????

Geet ' ji sir'. She said gruntly '.

Maan ' good!!!! Now complete the work ''

And he walked out of the cabin ' as he was out he looked back at her only to see her looking out of the window with her back to him '.  He felt had a strange feeling in him ' it had been years that  any one had not  treated him like a god or a girl had not drooled over him '. Was she different ????

************************************************

It was 8 pm when  maan finished working on one of his projects and looked at the watch only to see that it was already 8 '. he was about to open anathor file when suddenly he remembered that his secretary was also there'.  He looked up to see a most unusual sight '. She was standing near the table and then streached her self  '.. and shuffled a yawn '.. she twisted her neck lightly ' starched her fingers of her hand ' bending down for her bag she took out a cotton hankey and then cleaned her glasses '.  And then again wore it '. When anathor yawn disturbed her ' she said something to herself and then walked out of   her cabin '.

He smiled to himself unknowingly at her childish acts ' and then immersed himself in work ' but he wasn't able to  concentrate ' he looked up again after 15 minutes only to find the cabin still empty '.. he knew that she was new and had just that day joined the office ' and the office was big and also at this time no one would be in office'. What if some thing had happened ????? why does he cares ??? but still he has to look for her '.

Thinking so he got up to look for her and was near the door when he heard a slow knock on the door ' as he was near the door so he opened the door straight away only  to look at a big eyed starring geet who looked as if she had seen a ghost '.

Maan ' what ???

Geet ' coffee '.

Maan ' I had not asked for '..

Geet -  yyes'. Par mian bana rahi thi .. toh socha aapke liye bhi bana loon'.

Maan ' hmm '..  he said as he took the cup '. Subah tumne banyi thi coffee????

Geet ' ji' achi thi????  He looked to see a expectant face of his secretary '. He thought for a moment to tell her that it was best' but then she could be like others ' gold diggers'

Maan ' no!!! sugar jyada tha ''  he said

Geet -  sugar ?????  maan mentally kicked himself for saying so'. Every one knew that he didn't like sugar ' but then again he was the boss '..  par maine toh bina sugar ke coffee banayi thi '.. well never mind '. Sayad galti se dal di hogi '.  She said to herself '. And then looked at maan and said'. Aage se dhyan rakhungi '..  and then smiled a little and turned to walk '.

Maan ' files ka kya hua????

Geet -  robort kahinka ''  she mumbeled to herself' un known that maan did hear what she was saying '..

Maan -  what did you say????

Geet ' robort '.. and then she bit her tongue and looked down '  I mean''bana rahi hoon ' chopra's ka ho gaya ' desai on work '.

Maan ' fine!!! Its already 8:30 ' I want them by 9'. We will leave then'.

Geet ' ok sir!!!

And then she went to her cabin '.. leaving him staring at her back'.

Innocent '  he thought before he walked to his cabin and started doing his works'.

****************************************************

A knock disturbed him ' he looked up to see geet's head inside his cabin ' what only head???? Where was her rest of the body????  He looked up in horror '

Geet -  may I come  in sir??

Maan ' hmm'.

And then geet entered ' maan was actually revealed to see that  her body was outside the cabin door'.

Geet ' files'.. she said and handed him the files to review'.

As he went through the files'. He cheaked every word and sentence in it '. It was flawless ' he realized that it was more than 10 minutes he was looking at the file and as he looked up to see her he saw that she was yawning!!! What yawning in front of MD???? He was going to shout when he saw the tiredness in her '. He felt concerned '..

Maan ' fine'. Its ok !!!! now pack your bags ' I am leaving for today '.

Geet ' ok sir!!!!  

She said as she walked in to her cabin ' she picked up her bag' closed her files ' kept them in neat piles '. And then switched off the light and as soon as she came out of the cabin her head collided with some thing hard and she stepped back rubbing her forehead '. She looked up only to find maan standing in front of her and looking at her '. And as always '.

Geet ' aap iron ke bane ho sir????

Maan ' what ????

Geet bit her tongue and looked down ' kuch nahin sir '.  She said ' hmm .. chalein '..  she said and they both started to walk '. Geet was yawning lightly and was looking forward while maan looked at her while she was walking exactly with him' no one ' except his dadi had ever had the guts to walk WITH him '. And all his employees walked behind him '. But she ' she was one '. She was tall ' almost his height '. And was thin' well more than thin '.. was organized ' little talkative and ofcourse didn't thik before she says ' two slips in one day ' great '.. just then she received a call '.

Yes aunty '.

Abhi office se nikal rahi hoon '.

Dekhungi ' scooty toh wahin hai '.yah '. Sayad auto '

I will try '.

Ji.. ji' I remember and I have candels for church

bye '. Love you'. kiss you' miss you ' hug you ''

As she ended the call and looked at maan she saw that he was looking weriedly at her'.

Geet ' what ????

Maan ' what was that???? Love you' kiss you'..

Geet ' well that's my signature style '..

By that time they had reached the basement ' she walked out while maan went to his car '. He very well knew that no cab will be there at this time and it was not safe for a girl to be out at this timein that area ' more over she had just said that she hadn't brought her scooty '. He went to her '

Maan ' chalo at this time you wont find a cab'. I will drop you '..

Geet ' nahin sir' rehne dijiye  mian chali jaungi '.  She said and as she took a step forward there was a strong pull on her hand and she collided with a strong chest and looked up to see maan looking at her with angry eyes'.

Maan ' mere har sawal ka jawab nah in kyun hota hai ????

Geet ' aap aise sawal kyun poochte hain jinka jawab na hota hai?????

Maan ' main tumhara boss hoon '.

Geet ' office premises ke andar '..

Knowing that it will be useless to argue with her ' so he dragged her with him to his car '. On thw way she was shouting ' sir'. Chodiye mujhe'. Chodo'. Bacaho '. Bachao ' chor' kidnapper '.  As soon as she was inside as expected she tried to open the door to run '. But then heard a voice'. Its locked geet '. Until you want to destroy my car then sit quietly '..  but as she continued her trying' he shouted' geettt!!!!  And hearing the angry roar and the red eyes of maan geet sat in the seat with her hands crossed and with a pout '..

Geet put on the seat belt '..  he said .. but he knew that she wont do it and she  didn't !!! he went up to her and put on her seat belt and while doing do he came very close to her so close that her breath was falling on his face '. He looked up to her and saw her blue eyes wide open'..  he gained himself after some time and went back to his seat 'and started driving'.. your address '..  and their journey began on that direction ''

Through out the journey there was silence ' as he turned around to a lance he knew that it was a Christian colony '.

You are a Christian ???? maan asked'

No!!! '. Geet said '.  Par my land lady is'.

Maan - You stay here alone???

Geet ' yah '.. 

They reached the colony and he stopped his car in the entrance '. Geet opened her seat belt and looked at him and smiled  ' thanks for the lift sir ' and good night '. And scary dreams '.. she said as she laughed and got up from the car and walked inside jumping on the way to her house '.

******************************************

It was over two weeks with geet joining the office and maan was indeed feeling a change '  it had been ages some one had attracted him like this '. He didn't knew why he helped her '. Or why why he couldn't just get angry on her for calling him robort or hitler '. He had lost his head'. He even went to the extent of'. He still remember what dev said

Maan ' dev '.

Dev ' ji bro'.

Maan ' are my abs very hard like iron?????

Dev ' what bro ???? mian samjha nahin '..

As maan looked at dev he realized what he had asked him and dismissed the conversastion because dev looked at him like maan had grown two horns '.

But what shocked him more was that he had allowed her to sit in his car !! his car ??? where no one even his dadi was not allowed to sit '.. and he dragged her to sit in his car ???? and he locked  so that she couldn't run????

Never '. This was not him '. Fine to get over it he decided that he will go with his brothers '. While his little sister had the craziest idea of working in his own office hiding her identity ' she was anwesha singh khurana '. But no she was working as an intern with name anwesha singh '. Damn ' following her elder brother dev '. Who had also started to work hiding his namesake '..

God help these people '..

And as he was looking out his car stopped at a signal and the traffic was starting to grow'..  then there was a  scooty that stopped beside their car '.  They looked outside to see a mesmerizing sight '.. in the scooty there was none other than  geet ' this time on a pink and blue chudidaar  with her hairs tied in a loose pony that was dragged to front and was wearing a googles????? Googles ????  but was looking stunning in her simple outfit '.. and he didn't miss the look many boys threw  on her way '.. and then what shocked them was they saw annie running her way  and then stopping near geet '.

aNnie ' excuse me '..  

geet turned around and a small  smile played on her lips '.. anwesha ????

annie ' geet ??? thank god its u '. I was getting '..

geet ' cool down anwesha '. I get it '. Sit ' I will give you a lift '..

annie ' are you sure you will be able to balance '..

geet ' sure '. Unless you choose to do bhangra on my scooty '

and then they burst out laughning '. Annnie settled himself on her scooty '.

Annie ' why do you call me anwesha while all call me annie '.

Geet -   i prefer anwesha '.

Annie ' how was yesterday at church '..

Geet ' awesome ' the father was so ' so'so ' handsome '.  She said dreamily '.

Annie -  what father ???? you are drooling on a father ?????

Geet ' what father ??? he is only 28 for speaking out aloud!!!!  Haan its bad luck that he became father ' else ..  and then she gave a reamy sigh '.chod yaar'.

Annie '  geet '. You are some one  you know '..

Geet ' oye !! I am only one piece '. Any ways kal toh tere ghar main koi func tha ' so what are you doing this morning ?????

Annie ' pooch mat yaar ' veerji ne kaha that he will fier me if I don't come today ''

Geet ' veerji??????

Just then she realized that she had slipped'..  

Annie ' ow'.aw'.. eee'.. hmmm'..

Geet ' stop giving these short words '. Tell me when you fell comfy alright??????

annie hugged geet from behind '. And kissed her cheeks!!!!! That too in traffic'..  you are a darling'. You are so sweet '.. geet'. I love you'. 

geet ' mujhe diabetis ho jaega ' itna meetha bologi toh '. Don't worry '. I love you too'. Happy ????

annie ' owww!!!! Toh bte aaj ki kya planning hai ???? shopping chalein ????

geet ' yak anwesha ' I hate shopping yaar'. Any ways I have other plans for today ''.

Annie -  what plannings by the way????

Geet  - we are today starting our cricket series '..    and you know what franco is playing for the opposite team '..

Annie '  what ??? instead of shopping you are playing cricket ???? and who is franco ???

Geet -   franco'. Father francis albert brown '. Jinhe hum pyar se franco bulate hian''

And before she could say some thing else  the traffic cleared and  she rode forward leaving the brothers behind stunned '.

**********************************8

When maan reached the office as usual his coffee was in his table waiting for him '. And after some time there was a knock and as usual first geet's head entered his cabin '. After few times he had gotten used to first her head and then her body!!!!!

Geet -  morning sir '.. your adzenda for today '..

While she was saying the adgenda maan was looking at her .. she was back to her pony with her glasses and every thing '. Was the girl in traffic a fraction of his imagination ???? from their conversation he came to know that geet didn't knew that anwesha was his sister ' or she might be acting'. And as his past came to his mind an unknown rage boiled inside him.. but some thing in him said that maybe geet was wasn't like that '. He wanted to know what her reaction was to his next words'.. he knew geet and anwesha were good friends .. she few times spoke about her and from her words it wasn't hard to know that  they were great friends ' and today her came to know that anwesha  hadn't told her about her identity'.. But now what he was going to do would decide the next'..

Maan ' geet ????

Geet ' ji sir '.  She looked up to see maan who  was literally starring at her'.

Maan '  you know that my siblings too work here '. 

Geet ' yes'

Maan -  do you know who they are '.

Geet --  dev sir and vikrant sir '..

Maan -  I do have anathor sister geet ' I am very worried about her you know ' she is very innocent ' but she is hiding her identity and is working here '. Do you know who she is '..

He asked keeping  a eye on her every expression '. Bu neither told that she had an idea who she was '..

Geet '  no idea sir '..

Maan ' she is anwesha '. Anwesha singh is anwesha singh khurana my sister '.  Who is working as an  intern here '..

All his doubts were confirmed by the shocked expression on her face '. But girs are unbelievable actors''

Maan -  I want you to befriend her ' to be with her always'. You know some gold ' diggers  use her to get through us ' so I want you to protect her from those men and women'. Is it clear ????

But geet was quiet ' very quiet and was looking at him with big eyes that clearly showed unbelieving ' and mostly ' HURT!!!! ..

Geet!!!!!   Geet???????? GEETTT!!!! He shouted at last when she didn't respond to his call '..

Geet ' yes sir'. I got it '.. whoh sir verma ke projects ke last details complete karne hai '. Main jaun????

He knew she wasn't lying '. The last details were indeed left but she used that  to let herself out'. He let her go' she went to her cabin and sat there in her chair but she looked deceived'..

Geet didn't knew what hurt her the most '.  Anwesha hiding the fact or maan calling her gold ' digger '. Did he really think so low about her ???? maan had seen her and anwesha  together thousands of time '.so he knew that she was the only friend of anwesha because anwesha didn't talk with others '.

Was it his way of saying that she was a gold- digger ???  she looked at him and saw him smirking '. It WAS Indeed his way '. Fine '.

Boss is always right naw '. Fine then let it be this way mr.khurana '.. if you think that I don't say it doesn't means that I am weak' you will see now what I am capable of doing '..

hope you will like it ...

love,

sia ...

sia's paradise ...

my face book page ...

Edited by lovelycutietedy - 12 years ago

updated dear
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5