Shit Shit Shit!!!!
what The Hell is this?!! 🤣
I am HELL Confused!! BUT I Have Figured It Out Too 🤣
okay So Maaneet Have a Past.
Btw Does Mr.Rapist Also Wear A Blindfold?! 😲
how is he able to see then?!! 🤣
this is...Uhemm...POISONING MEE!!!!
Oh ananya I'm so ill today! I've been sneezing like mad! Got flu and coughing so much! And I'm soo cold!!!
overall I'm Dead ill!!!
Sorry I can't type loads cuz im Litrally shivering while typing!
Just wanted to tell U that You're a Great writer and Yeah continue soon as the Pre-cap looks like I'm gonna be in Hospital soon 😆
Sadiie..
P.s Name Changed 😳

Originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

Shit Shit Shit!!!!what The Hell is this?!! 🤣I am HELL Confused!! BUT I Have Figured It Out Too 🤣okay So Maaneet Have a Past.Btw Does Mr.Rapist Also Wear A Blindfold?! 😲how is he able to see then?!! 🤣this is...Uhemm...POISONING MEE!!!!Oh ananya I'm so ill today! I've been sneezing like mad! Got flu and coughing so much! And I'm soo cold!!!overall I'm Dead ill!!! Sorry I can't type loads cuz im Litrally shivering while typing!Just wanted to tell U that You're a Great writer and Yeah continue soon as the Pre-cap looks like I'm gonna be in Hospital soon 😆Sadiie..

P.s Name Changed 😳

What Shit? Is it that bad???😕

Ummm Yeah I got it now!😃

Phew You finally got the hint because many were confused about it!!!!😆😳

If you read carefully Mr. Rapist has been following her 2 weeks and 1 day approx so he knows it as the back of his hand🤣

OMGGEEE 😲 I too got cold and this flowing nose😡

Its Okay yaar You commented that's enough!!!!!!😳

Am I really that great one? 😳 Because I seriously thought I am bad in writing and all when I started here in IF at 1st.

Does the precap give you this goody gody mushy feel🤗☺️

The name is just cool one! so you changed it!

Awww Thanks again from Commenting love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳

Updating in next few hours!!!!

Hey Guys! It seems no one is interested in this! Am I boring you?😭

Sorry I couldn't reply to each of you since my final exams are near but promise will try to reply each one of you after my exams.😃

Anyways here's the next part!😊

PART 2

"She seemed so familiar. As if she had been the one I have been searching''" He paused realizing he is repeating the past.

"What? Is Maan Singh Khurana trying to fall in love ! Never! " He said as his eyes had a glint of burning fire.

"But this girl gives me the feeling of'." He doubted.

"No no no!! I don't want this to happen.

Infact I would never let this happen." He smirked!

"I would finish this once and for all" as he let his thoughts wander back to the previous nights he had spent with 'Ms. Shadow'.

"Ms. Shadow just drives me crazy!!! And makes me all hard!!!!"He winked at himself.

"And today I would suffice myself" He spoke as if promising himself.

Vicky was overhearing Maan .

While passing near his room the previous night, he saw Maan was not there. He peeped in his room as he saw his elder brother jumping over the window who had tied a black cblindfold in his eye while he held a white one in his right hand. He followed him.

He saw Maan walked into the farmhouse Geet's father had gifted Maan. Maan felt it the most prized possession of his life though after sometime that place was taken by the most beautiful human being on Earth- Geet in his heart untill''

He gasped as he saw Maan trying to blindfold Geet and pulling her backwards .

'What is Maan Bro upto? Hope he doesn't hurt my laadli anymore. She has suffered enough!!' Vicky wondered as he needed someone to reveal Maan's doings.

"Daadi do you have any idea? What is Maan Bro upto? His anger has always been his worst enemy. It had always led his close ones walk away from him. Hope he isnt trying to hurt her!" Vicky was worried for her.

"Beta! I am just powerless. I have tried to explain to him the whle truth but he isnt even willing to believe that she and her family wont be at fault for that ftaeful night!"

" It seems with Mannat Puttar We lost every single ray of happiness into Khurana Mansion.  I lost my daughter, my daughter in law, my grand-daughter and my grandson. How much more do I have to suffer Babaji?" as she broke down in Vicky's arms.

Vicky just engulfed his heart-broken Daadima in a hug. 'I promise you Daadi I would set everything alright. If not , atleast by tomorrow you will be seeing your eldest grand daughter in law entering our home, Khurana Mansion' He promised to himself.

She clutched her pockets as she awaited her monster. She chuckled to herself as she chuckled cynically how her life had taken a complete angle turn. There was a time when she felt She was the fairy of her life. Everything seemed a fairytale. He had brighhtened her life with colours she never discovered until'.

She gasped as she felt those disgusting dirty hands touching her again but to her shock she was enjoying it! He tied the blindfold on her eyes.

"Leave me please" She requested once more before carrying out her plan.

"Do you take your Mr Rapist as a puppet?"

"This Ma'. I mean this devil infront of you works according to his own will but since you asked it I am going to give you a chance " He smirked

"Chance?" She asked surprised.

"Yeah! I give you a single chance to ask me anything you want Ms. Shadow" He said which surprised her.

There prevailed silence as Geet thought of something to prolong the time.

She raised her hands upwards feeling his face as they leaned over the bed with Maan on top and Geet under him.

She felt his blindfold which shocked her, 'He too ties it?' She questioned herself but shrugged it off. 'He is too good to be innocent'

"What are you upto?" She rasped.

"I am all set to rape you!" He chuckled before burrying his head in her curves as he slid his pants below his thighs.

He slid her shirt as he opened its buttons.

As she felt his mouth nearing her breasts she could not bear any longer and took out the pen-knives from both of her pockets as she slashed his thighs and disgusting hands.

He growled with pain and desire as one of her breasts just brushed across his mouth which fired his desire as well as she pressed upon his cuts with the knives again before pushing him off her.

"Never mess with me you bloody b*****d!!!" She screamed and cussed him. She ran off and didn't even look back with the fear he may be following her.

Maan limped towards the window as he felt the warmth around him go away. He pulled off the blindfold and saw her running away without looking back.

He seethed with anger as he said , "Good move Ms Shadow! You are a real Wild Cats and I lust over them!"

"Or have I fallen in love??????" His conscience questioned him, "AGAIN!!!!! And It isnt Geet'''..Oh My God!!!"

PAST

"I love you Geet" Maan proposed to her while bending on one of his knees.

"Maan! For this silly thing you called me here. I had to leave Mannat di and come here. You are such a duffer!!" Geet scoffed.

"GEET!!" He roared, "Here I am proposing you, on one of my knees, and you are worrying about Manu di and acting as if this is the most common thing happening on earth to you!!"

"Uffo Maan!! Of course it is silly and common. I know you love me. What's the big deal in proposing?" Geet said carelessly.

"Huh? Is that so?" Maan asked with a mischievious glint in his eyes as he stood up.

"Do I have to announce it on the Times of India?" Geet re[plied all frustrated.

In no time, Maan pulled her by her waist as he kissed her carnally. He bit her lips making it bleed and then sucked them off as she squirmed under his grip.

He pulled away as he smirked and asked, "I don't think this happens to you frequently?"

"It does!!!" Geet replied all lost in his carnal kiss.

"WHAT???????" Maan screamed.

PRECAP:

Geet hugged Vicky and cried in his arms.

"I am all alone Bhai! Please save me. I cant bear this. Please save Papa's dream. They are all bent on buying it!!" She sobbed all worried.

"Don't worry Bachcha I am here, With you , Forever, Like always but just a bit late" Vicky wiped his own tears seeing his baby doll cry.

"Do you know Geet who is buying it?" Vicky asked as she patted her back.

Geet nodded her head negatively.

"Its Maan Bro!!! I am Sorry dear. I am helpless. He is too adamant. But I have a plan Bachchaa" Vicky smirked at his own plan of bringing them back together as she sobbed on his shoulder and cried her heart out.

Maan seethed as he saw the scene from his car. Something burned within him though he had tried hard to bury his feelings for her.

"Typical seducing B***h!!!" He thought as he drove off.

Do tell me guys if I am boring you with this. I will stop this!! 😕

Do press the like button and comment. Sarcasms criticism joote chappal rotten eggs tomatoes all welcome🤣

Love

Ananya😳

P.S.: Changed my username from ananya95 to Anu-Ananya

Edited by Anu-Ananya - 12 years ago
-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
Awesome part !! :) !!
Luvd it !!
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
want to know th past
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Maan like pura ka pura shetan. The way he says he will rape her. Its awesome dear
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
lovely plz don't stop this but story is too much confusing
maan loved geet hua kya ke vo anjaan ladki ko rape kar raha hai
aur plz maan ko pata chal jaye ke miss shadow hi geet hai plzzz
don't dare to stop this ff
do continue yaar
Edited by muraadlovesdd - 12 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8