FF Arhi Secret Marriage Part 12 page 48

Mahi1219 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys I'm wirting my first Arhi OS im not really good but i hope you like! I will continue if you guys like buddy me if you want me to keep you updated!

He grabbed her hand and led her around the burning heat, he was hurting but it was his anger that always got the best of him! Kushi was speechless but it was what she wanted maybe it wasn't the right time but they were getting married!

Arnav was never able to confess because he was afraid; he always lost what he loved but not anymore! His Di and Kushi were the only people he had to call his own and he wasn't going to let NK take Kushi away!

Kushi thought of how she first felt when he held her wrist she felt insulted but today it was a different feeling! He was holding her so tightly but she didn't care.

As they took the last Phera his smile widened, Arnav turned around and saw Kushi smiling as well, his smile disappeared now he was mad, "KUSHI ab humare shaadi ho chuki hai aur woh NK, stay away from him."  Kushi's huge smile also disappeared as well "Aap apne aap ko samhjte kya hai? Who are you to tell me to stay away from Nanheji?" She asked him. Arnav was happy because he finally got to tell her who he was, "I'm your husband goddamit now listen to me and stay away from NK."  

In the car, Arnav told her the truth he married her because he was madly in love with her (and also to save Anjali). She was shocked but she didn't want to admit that she felt the same!

As her house came around, he dropped her off and told her not to tell anyone about their marriage. He wanted it to be a secret because if Mamiji found out she would insult Kushi to no end!

He looked at her with loving eyes, she couldn't ignore them he went in for a kiss but stopped midway, then he thought about her feeling he began to pull back, but Kushi didn't want that she leaned forward and kissed his cheek. He smiled and said goodbye!

Back at RM, Nani and Anjali were desperately awaiting Arnav's return. Little did they know, he wasn't going to return the same ASR he was instead he was going to return a married man.

He never hid anything from his Di so as soon as he walked in the door he told what happened, how Shyam used her how he had a lust for Kushi. Then he told her he married Kushi to save her from him. He warned Anjali and Nani not to tell anyone else! Anjali cried a little but then she toughened up hearing that both Payal and Kushi were a part of the family! For the rest of the night though the matter was dropped.

The next morning Kushi came over to visit Arnav but her cover story was she was visiting Payal, her jiji and now Raizada family's choti bahu.

Payal was elated to see Kushi and so was NK but Kushi ignored him as she didn't want to upset her husband.

Payal and Kushi were giggiling when Arnav walked in, He was smiling as he got to see Kushi so early in the Morning. As Arnav was smiling Kushi was blushing.
        By the poolside Arnav walked over to his love and trapped her between his arms. He looked at her with his I-Love-You-So-Much look. He told her he was happy to see her so early in the morning and she said it was all for him. He blushed a little and he put his hand on her wrist, pulled her close and was about to kiss her as Anjali walked in. She coughed dramatically, and said she needed to talk to Kushi. She told her to come as soon as she was done, she winked and left giggiling.
       Kushi told Arnav to let her go but he wouldn't,he had his own conditions: Promise me you'll come back as soon as you're done with whatever you have to do. Her cheeks turned red and she ran after kissing him again on the cheeks. As she ran she turned around and said only if you catch me. As she ran she bumped into mamiji... End
Hope you enjoyed like, comment, criticize, rate and tell me if i should continue. Also sorry for any mistakes I wrote this at 1:00 am-2:00 am on a thursday night!
Part 12- https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2762224&TPN=48&#69966612
Edited by Mahi1219 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Really nice os. I loved it. Please pm me for your future works.
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by LoLo - 11 years ago
gom3090 thumbnail
intresting...dear...wellwritten...
love the core that arnav propose kushi..he married her becoz he loved her...
continue if ur intrest...
Nakita19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Omg please continue soon!! I really love this OS :)

rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
plz continue soon.it was nice😊
zafi thumbnail
Awesome.β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved it. Arhi are so cute together.
Continue soon. Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

nice start. Continue soon

It is not like arnav to hide
His marriage from anybody he will do it openly... He is not scared of mami .if anything he will marry Khushi in anger to protect his di..
Mahi1219 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: msin

It is not like arnav to hide
His marriage from anybody he will do it openly... He is not scared of mami .if anything he will marry Khushi in anger to protect his di..

Well like i said he didnt want Kushi to be insulted because he really cares for her.