I think there is going to be a career turn over for Suhana
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: -Ritu567-
i read on the internet that Ishwar is behind all this. Its not a prank unfortunately. 😭
I watch the show regularly, but don't really come to this forum, so please don't chase me out guys. I thought today's episode was cute, but I will have to say that I thought the prank was really sick, I know it was supposed to be funny and all, but I really didn't find it that funny, I thought it was an absolutely horrible thing to do to poor Ishaan. I agree I think this prank will become real soon, Ishwaar will try to trap them again so he can sell the house and ruin the family.