Frequent Posters

meena.. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
All The Best Photos
Good Luck Graphics
Nivedithachand thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No worries jyothi !! Chillout !! U r gonna rock !! All the very best !!! 👍🏼 Be calm n confident at any situation n am sure u ll b through !!!! 😛
-Crayon- thumbnail
All the very best Jyo...😃
renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome updates...loved both d parts 
loved it...loved d confession part...
plzzz continue soon
TanuDDian thumbnail
heey no worries ... we will be waiting  4r ur updates dear...

prepare well & do well

all the best dear...

may god bless u

zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
np dear, all the best for your interview 😊
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hey dear jus came across dis ff

nd i find it interestng

will definetly read it wenevr i got time...😛

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome dear
plz add me to ur pm list
_Jyothi_ thumbnail

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

5armaddpurvapamilmishtimsksheetalvasa9290860623nehakapoor7luminouscukishmady2483tashu_megeet_9713mandakini_marchMONIJA78gudiyaits_mesimmi11NivedithachandSweetestParidrrose31preetymaaneetaprajitamadrachandpoojvalli22cutemishtilove2_somauteemawesomepoojaGcs-girlneha5058yashviagarwalNH1971gill123ana1411suhaaanaNeejumiki14thendral_111-Manashi-dreamy4everrubinahansaamalu123AlameluRupalrenjini263diyachilllallu06pritmTammana_MaaneetGeetmaan1234smallvillepriya.shilpaWorld-of-DreamsAmeenaForEvanilu710aakritisri1111maanspadhuprema_ksAsh1991AmbibambyharshithaaaMishti13AIMAMSKloving_girlSimran_14punam2712sakshi04angel_smilyshalinisaran89tamanna1391Remya_Pillairitzy09manesha76tushti-kiranNANDY_BRUmaneetlover1geetsweetmeena..sindu555zaara2212abinash079preethiatodayzstarhinal_maaneet-Nilam---aarthi--rsroopalibhanu_rekhagspvdanshrajasminerahuljyoti_l,

thanks a lot for ur likes n comments... 😊
sorry for the late update... i am not feeling well today so cant send pms now. i will send pms tomorrow...

_Jyothi_ thumbnail

I am very very very sorry for the late update friends. I thought of updating 2 parts today but I am not feeling well. Having severe head ache. So enjoy reading this update I will update other part soon.

Chapter 21:

maan gave a surprise in mumbai at a beach. Maan proposed geet. Geet is on cloud 9 she is very happy. She too accepted n she loved all maan's surprises. They shared their first kiss. Geet is all red by now.

Maan held her close holding her waist.

He is making patterns on her bare waist with his fingers.

Maan I am hungry.

Me too said teasingly.

She saw the glint of mischief in his eyes n slapped his arms.

Maan sachi. I am hungry.

Ok geet dinner karte hain.

Maan served the food in the plates. Geet got up from maan's lap n sat next to him.

Geet took a piece of paratha n fed to maan. Maan too did the same. Even though they fed each other many times but today there is different feeling. They enjoyed their dinner by talking random things, mainly geet is talking n maan is just listening to her with a smile on his face.

Maan(st) : oh man, she looks so cute n innocent when she talks. Even a very small thing also she will enjoy. But the strange thing is I never get bored when she is around. I am madly in love with u geet. I just want u to be in my arms forever n claim in infront of the whole world but kya kare pehle we have to settle in our lives.

Maan was staring at geet.

Geet saw maan who was just staring at her.

Maan..

???

maannn shouted geet in his ear.

Maan came out of his dream world n kept closed his ears with his hands.

Kyun chilla rahi ho tum.

Tum kaha koye ho?

Kuch nahi. I was just thinking.

What r u thinking?

I was thinking dont u get tired by talking. Kitne baat karti ho tum. Ufff...

Now even u dont want me to talk pouted geet.

Maan smiled at her childishness n pulled her cheeks.

Geet just turned her face away faking anger.

Muje tumse baat nahi karni hain.

Oh no meri mishty naraz ho gayi.

Maan hugged geet from back. He kept his chin on her shoulders n kissed her nape.

Maaannn moaned geet.

But maan didnt care. He bit her ear lobe.

She is melting under his touch. She closed her eyes. Maan smiled at his mishty seeing his effect on her.

Geet faced him n hugged him tight. Her lips touched his exposed skin. A shiver ran through his spine. His bought her more close by her waist. Geet encircled her hands around his neck.

They both r staring at each other's eyes. Their eyes r speaking volumes, reflecting their love for each other. They both r lost in each other.

There is silence all around. The cool breeze n the sounds of waves r soo pleasant. Her hair strands r falling on her lips n cheeks.

Maan felt a pinch a jealousy seeing those strands playing with her. Slowly he tugged those strands of hair, his long fingers touched her cheeks geet felt a shiver. She is breathing heavily. Geet pulled him more close.

They both stayed in the same position for long time. She rested her face on his chest n closed her eyes feeling peaceful. Her breath is fanning on his chest. He felt tickling sensation. Its very hard to control for him. His hands touching her bare waist playing havoc within him.

Maan whispered huskily geet u r making impossible for me to control.

Geet hid herself on his chest not able to face him due to shyness.

Her cheeks turned into crimson red due to furious blushing.

Even she is also controlling herself.

They broke the hug n geet lowered her lashes not able meet his eyes.

Maan smiled at hs mishty all shy.

Geet u look so tempting n cute when u blush.

Geet slapped on his chest n turned back.

Ouch geet.

Geet turned back n asked him worriedly

zor se laga. I am sorry maan.

But maan is in a mood to tease her

Geet now only u r beating me like this future mein kya hoga.

Geet thought that maan really felt bad.

I am so sorry maan she had tears in her eyes.

Maan was shocked to see her tears. He cupped her cheeks n told

geet jaan I was just kidding. Kuch nahi huan wiped her tears.

Tumko kuch nahi hua na? Asked geet.

Maan smiled at her n told

nahi mishty kuch nahi hua.

Geet smiled a little.

Maan slapped himself literally for making her sad. He want to change her mood.

Geet walk par chale?Asked maan.

Geet nodded yes.

Maan held her close by her waist n starting walking in the beach. But geet is lost somewhere maan didnt understand what happened to her.

Geet kya hua tum itni chup kyun ho?

Geet looked at him, she held his hands n told

maan muje kuch ajeeb lag raha hain. I am so scared but pata nahi kyun?

Geet kuch nahi hua. Dekho aaj kitne khush hain hum. Hain na?

Geet smiled listening to him. How much be tensed she is. But by listening to maan she will be fine.

Maan u r a jadoo.

Maan raised his eyebrow n asked 'acha ji. Kyun?'

dekho abhi main bina wajah se parehan thi par tumne mera mood thik kar diya.

Maan cupped her face n told 'geet I cnt see u worry. I want u to be always happy. Agar kisi ne bhi tumari burai karne ke liye bhi socha tho main usko chodonga nahi. Tum meri jaan ho. Tum sirf meri ho. Maan ki geet. Koi bhi pareshani ho tumko dont hesitate to tell me. I am there for u always.'

geet is in awe listening to him.

She just hugged him tight n told

'I love u maan.'

'I love u too geet.'

they broke the hug after sometime. They were walking in the beach, their fingers r entwined n walking silently. They r just feeling each other. Both r lost in each others eyes. Their eye lock (BG mahiii mahiii mahi ve mahi mahiii )

they r staring at each other. Geet broke the eye lock n blushing furiously. Her cheeks became red. Maan liked the colour of her cheek.

Geet there is no need for makeup. When u blush ur cheeks will become so red.

Geet couldnt bear his teasing n started running from there.

Maan too started chasing her.

Ruko geet kaha jaa rahi ho.

But geet is all shy n didnt stop running. Maan too running behind her trying to catch her.

After running for sometime maan cayght geet by her waist n pulled her. Geet collided on his chest.

Her back is glued to his chest. His breath is fanning on her shoulder, she is feeling so ticklish.

Maan chodo.

Nahi answered maan blindly.

His pinched her navel.

Geet moaned maaan.

She was struggling to free herself but maan's grip tightened. He started kissing her bare back. Geet is loosing herself. Her legs r becoming weak. She was so lost in his touch.

Maan is inhaling her scent. He was kissing her nape, neck. Geet arched back giving him more access.

Maan is kissing her madly.

Maan made her turn around n kissed her forehead, both her eyes, he bot her earlobe.

He kissed her cheeks. Their lips r just few mm apart. But he didnt kiss her. He started teasing her. He kissed her corner of the lips on both the sides.

Here geet is craving to feel his lips on hers. But maan started kissing her throath. Geet couldnt control n placed her lips on his.

She started biting his lower lip to open his mouth.

Maan felt very happy n opened his mouth. He allowed geet to do watever she wants. Geet entered his mouch, tasting every corner of his mouth. Maan too responded, maan bit her lip. Blood ozzed for her lower lips. Immediately he licked it. Their tongues r playing, feeling each other.

Geet dig her nails on his back to control herself. For which maan moaned geeet.

They were kissing each other as if there is no tomorrow.

They both r tasting each others. They r kissing each other for long time. Due to lack of breath they broke the kiss.

They r breathing heavily. Maan is staring at geet lovingly whereas geet is shy.

Maan lifted geet in his arms. First geet is surprised by his sudden act but smiled at his n hid her face in the crook of his neck.

Maan went to nearby rock near water n made her stand. Maan sat on the rock so as geet.

Geet's back is touching maan chest (imagine the position). Maan hugged her from back, geet rested her head on his shoulders. They both stayed in the same position for some time. Suddenly geet started shivering due to cold.

Maan felt she is shivering n asked

geet r u feeling cold.

Geet nodded in an yes. Maan came more close n hugged her tight giving his warmth.

Geet closed her eyes n dossed off.

Maan saw her sleep n took her in his arms. He went near the car n opened the front door. He made her sit on the seat n tied the seat belt. He sat on the driver's seat n started driving towards the hotel. But geet is sleeping peacefully.

After 1 hour drive they reached hotel.

Maan again took her in his arms n headed towards their room.

Maan opened geet's room n made her sleep on the bed n tugged her with the blanket.

He switched off the lights n kissed her on her forehead n told

good night mishty.

Geet smiled in her sleep feeling his touch.

Maan smiled at her innocence n went to his room. He changed in his vests n pants n slept peacefully.

This is one of the most peaceful sleep in their lives. A smile on their face, feeling each other in their dreams. From next day the new beginning with their new relationship.

Precap: new morning with full of dreams n hopes.

Gang teasing love birds.

Jealous swetha.

Hi friends here is chapter 21. hope u all like it. Plz hit LIKE button n do COMMENT.

I request all of u to comment. They mean a lot to me.

Will be waiting for ur response.

Love

-jyothi

Edited by jyothikrish - 12 years ago