27th Wu..Vihaan tries to stop the marriage

uaassshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Episode starts when Vihaan is saying that he will not marry & everyone is shocked he continues that there will be only one marriage today & that is Aditiya's & my & Kopal's marriage will not be there.Bharti comes & tells him if he is gone mad & if he is out of his mind but vihaan says that he was out of his mind before & only coz of which he let all this happened & tells only becoz of u all I agreed to marry but it is not possible now ,Bharti says what is the matter .Vihaan turns & says that Ma"You anly use to say that marriage is a pure & strong relationship which is made between to people with love & bonding but if this relationship is built coz of burden & force then how will it work"…Bharti is shocked (who can understand this better than her who already have faced such a rishta before [remember the evil Murli…]) .she comes to Vihaan & ask who can he say that it is a burden & that to for whom……Vihaan tells her its Kopal & that this marriage is not with her wish & she is not happy with it….

Bharti tells that it is not true but he is condemned & says no one will agree to marry me & what is there good in me that a girl will like me ,I cant even speak properly & stammer.Adi comes & says no it is not right only this the problem but see urself through our eyes & you will find ur value but Vihaan says just look me ones through Kopal's eye & then you will understand….He says Bharti  that he wont marry without till dhe agree …Manju & sri comes & tells that may be he is misunderstood & Kopal herself agreed for the marriage & is happy Vihaan interrupts & tells no she is not happy  with this rishta..Bharti ask him that who can he tell this so Vihaan tells it  not me who is telling but Kopal told this & he have heard her talking to someone on phone  &  that she is doing this shaadi coz she is helpless & without her permission ….Sri & Manju & shocked to hear this & take a step back & walks away,both of them r in trauma & everyone is sad…

Vihaan comes to Sri & take off his turbine & all the accessories  with the ring & Bharti is crying including Manju one guest says what is happening is Kopal didn't want to marry she could have told this to Bharti before & other woman sais that Kopal was such a quiet & nice gir l how can she do this & these talks were taunting Bharti & ppl says that Vihaan will be left unmarried made Bharti to loss conscious  & she fells all are shocked to see her & Vihaan screams …

This brought him back to conscious & all this he was dreaming which could be possible if he says this to all….He sees  Bharti laughing & is happy ,he comes to her & kness down .Bharti says today is such a happy day & y are u so not smiling Vihaan is sad & hugs Bharti (Oh so emotional) .

In the room both Pari & Kopal r changed in there shaadi dresses &Kopal seeing her chuuni & telling when powder  fell on it I was worried but u cleaned it coz ur my best sister ,She ells her if she is sad coz of leaving the house & tells that the house will be empty & hw will all live without them…But no to worry we come in turns in our house & even Bharti is soo sweet that she will allow us to come ..Pari is angry & tells Kopal to shut up & don't give these speeches….She tells her to bring medicine for her coz her head is pain but Kopal says dat v cant go out of the room but will tell someone to bring it…..Pari wishes to god to give Vihaan strength to break this marriage …Bhari is asking Vihaan if everything is fine & y is he not telling her anything…She tells him to speak as she is feeling scared……..

Episode ends………………..   

Sorry if there are mistakes in the WU ...
But am really tensed abt what will happen on Monday ,but hope that the marriage will be a happy one...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i had missed the episode

thanks for update.. so veehan had just a dream

but then he wud keep having thoughts so it seems both sisters are not goin to have happy marriage

like button is not working
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
if they live happily then bavd will pass on to next generation 🤣
uaassshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@jas that is really true ,they cant be easily happy,till they dont have to suffer they cant be living happily & peacefully...

Even I think the marriage will not be a happy one in the beginning but may be later we can see something good,if the Cvs want...