CPXXOASSNHKBA4P3 thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#1
Jabb Love Hua Summer 2006 Vacation - 1st Day (Departure + Arrival)

Today is the day that we leave for the village.




Haveli 1

Haveli 2

Haveli 3

1. Apurva

2. Bansari

3. Chitra-Anand

4. sp_2012

5. Yoitsshivi

6. Amarita Kaur

1. Saregama fan

2. I Love Kutumb

3. Krazee Gurl

4. Marvelous.malks

5. gk_09

1.Pwiya

2.Loranlee4u

3.KHJL

4.Datspreets





Everyone get into your vehicles.

Haveli 1 gets the Hummer 1
Haveli 2 gets the Hummer 2
Haveli 3 get the Hummer 3

">
We reach the nearby village.



And we take the bel garis to our village. ONLY 4 people to a gari.



We arrive in the evening.
Everyone need to unplack their luggage, have dinner and get a good night's sleep for tommorow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Journals

For the tourists!!!!

Post "here", if you'were at the airport.

Now you guys can make this more interesting!!!
Write about stuff that happened during the trip.
Example who was late, who fell out of the gari, etc. Just funy stuff that happened from the time we left to the time we slept.


Edited by krazee_gurl - 20 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

27

Views

1.7k

Users

5

Frequent Posters

OWFBEUZDFV46ALW3 thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#2
I've arrived... just going to grab someting to drink 😃 I'll be there in a bit, theres quite a bit of line up... besides where exactly are we to meet??? I say we all meet at Starbucks 😃
CPXXOASSNHKBA4P3 thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#3
I'm there.
Sorry for being a lil late.
Could you grab me a drink while you're at it.😃
Seems like everyone else is late.😕

Meanwhile, I'll put our luggage in our hummers
OWFBEUZDFV46ALW3 thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#4
So what do you want??? It's pretty hott right now... I'm going with some Banana Cocunut Frappucino... shall I grab you one too??? Besides what are you wearing... it seems pretty hard to find you among all those people. I'm wearing a white flowered dress, up to knee length, have curled in black hair, and white strappy heels... if you see me give a hi 😃 😃 😃
Edited by i_love_kutumb - 20 years ago
CPXXOASSNHKBA4P3 thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#5
I'm wearing a pink skirt- knee length. And a white tank top. Im wearing my clear heels. I have medium length, wavy, dark brown hair.

I think I saw you. Do you see me? I'm jumping up and down.
OH!! I just fell
OWFBEUZDFV46ALW3 thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#6
omg...yayyyyy... I see you... I love your shoes... and damn your skirt is hott 😃 Where'd you get it from?
CPXXOASSNHKBA4P3 thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#7
Jacobs.😆

PS. We gotta refrain from chatting

c this:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=317827
OWFBEUZDFV46ALW3 thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#8
oops 😕 So here grab your frappuccino, lets get our things checked in... all our luggage and stuff... and lets make a move. I think we're going to be the only ones for this flight 😕 The others better speed up or they're gonna miss the plane 😕
CPXXOASSNHKBA4P3 thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#9
I have a feeling they're gonna come when it's the departure time in their country.
We might have to wait a bit.
OWFBEUZDFV46ALW3 thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#10
I guess so... but thank god we got rid off all those bags... and god do I look like a terrorist to you? They checked my luggage three times!!!! 😕

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".