Created

Last reply

Replies

27

Views

1.7k

Users

5

Frequent Posters

Saregama_fan thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 20 years ago
#21
yup...i see you too...in the pink skirt right??? 😃 😃 😃 ...stay where you are I will come there 😆
Bansari7 thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#22
I forgot to tell you what I am going to wear. I'll come in a prple kurti with a skirt. Also, I am bringing a hat, since it will be really hot there. Also, loads of make-up, since I will be meeting raghu 😳 😳 😳
OWFBEUZDFV46ALW3 thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#23
Just Incase you run out of make-up Bansari... I've brought some major back-up... lol even I have to impress Lakhan 😆
Bansari7 thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#24
😆

Thanks so much!!!
Saregama_fan thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 20 years ago
#25
Hey gals...I am not bringing any make-up since i hardly ever wear any...but if there is big party in the village you both will have to help me ok? 😳 😳
CPXXOASSNHKBA4P3 thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#26
Sounds good.

Should we wear something indian or western?
Saregama_fan thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 20 years ago
#27

Originally posted by: QZPB7NUCIIVVWJPV

Sounds good.

Should we wear something indian or western?

Depends on weather and comfort i guess😳😊

CPXXOASSNHKBA4P3 thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#28
I have a feeling it'll be very hot that day.
😆
With Lackan and Raghu around.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".