Posted: 12 years ago
awesome intro 
plz add me 2 ur PM
lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Part 1

Kanya ko bulaea'.. the pandit said '

It was 11:30 in night when the whole world was sleeping a part of hosiarpur was buzzing with sound and music '. After all a marriage was going on '..

And then the dulhan walked down with a  duppatta on her head  and sat in the mandap with the man  who was she supposed to be married '.

Geet handa  marrying maan singh khurana '..

As the pandit chanted the mantras she came to know that she was really marrying him '. The same man she loved and hated with same intensity '.

Yes she loved that man  '. Still loves him ' but she also hates him '. Hates every man '..

People say in love you see your lovers face in every person and the world turns lovely '.. but for her ????

For her'.. its true that she sees maan in every man's face and the world for her has turned bitter '..

*****************************************

Tha pandit said  some thing and geet's uncle kept her hand in his'..

Was he acctualy ready for this marriage ???? did he want this marriage ?????

He was forced to marry '. But he wasn't the only one forced '.

No geet was also forced'.. and this marriage was nothing but a compromise '.

Not that geet was some village uneducated girl'.. she was not '.

She was the CEO '. CEO of malhotra group of industries'.. who was her friend's company '.

She was exceptional  intelligent  and was hell beautifull ' but was she aware of herself ????

But why the hell was he thinking about her????

Her hand on his hand was loose and were just kept'. He slightly touched her hand but there was no reaction ''

As the pandit said '. He took the mangalsutra and turned towards her to tie it '.

She slightly turned but her head was low and her eyes down casted '. He tied it around her neck '  and then filled her mang with sindoor '..

But even then she didn't lift her eyes to look at him '. Just as she had promised him that day '.

Yes!!! He knew her '. He even knew that she loved him once '.

And the most important fact was tha he had known that HE was marrying her and she had no idea whom she was being tied to '..

Not that he loved her '. But still he felt some thing for her '. But that was not important''.

He looked at the old lady ditting in front of them in a wheel chair '.. geet's mother '.

And the reason why she was marrying ...

She  never wanted to marry any one '.no' no one '. Because she hates every man'. Every single of them'. Including her brother ' her dead father ' her uncle '.. and her every relative

And even the man sitting next to her '. But no one knows it '

Had it not been for her mother '. She would have never married '..

She dreamed to marry maan ' but she realized that few things only suited in dreams '. Because reality was unbearable'..

She stood up for the phereas'. Their hands tied together along with their duppata and they walked around the fire '.

She didn't knew if she would be a good wife or not'. A good daughter or not' a good daughter-in 'law or not'.. but she promised herself that she will try to carry on this realtion as far as she could'.

But she wont let him know that she still cares for him '.

Even if she will have to act that old fighting and insulting geet that she was in collage to hide her feelings ''

But she would never become vulnerable to her feelings and give him anathor chance to play with her'..

They got up from the mandap and went down to take all the elder's blessings '.. it was almost 1 am in night and the bidai was at 1.20 '.. so they just sat there while others were busy blessing and running here and there '. And they were left alone for some time'.

Maan ' geet '..

Geet ' hmmm'.

Maan ' kya socha hai tumne hamare rishte ke bare mian ????

Geet ' kya socha hai matlab kya ????  

Maan ' we had never been prepared for this marriage ' toh hum kaise ????

Geet ' hamare beech mian frndsho kabhi nahin thi'. So hum jaise col mian the waise hin rahenge'..

Maan ' what??? But I thought ki after that night'.

Geet ' if you don't want me to unskin you here khurana '. Never mention that night again '.

Maan - '..

Geet ' please '. She forced out a strain visible'.

Maan ' fine!!!!

He was silent not because he was enjoying'. But because she had easily accepted this relation and was ready to give it a chance even if it was their previous realtion before her confession '.

And he knew that those time with her were the once he was truly himself '.. and all they did was fighting' scolding and ready to strangle each other every time '' and he felt releaved that he would again get a chance to live those days '..

He would get her mother to hospital the very next day and would do every thing for her to get her alright '.. not that geet had left any chance'.. they were taking her other the day after next day to London for her further treatment '.

***************************************

The bidai was done '. She took every one's bleesings and sat on her knees in front of her mother'.. held her hand and kissed it slowly '. And then hid her face in her mother's lap'.. for some reason she felt an certain uneasiness In her heart '..

Her mother was amazed including every one ' first she did not cry during her bidai not that any one had expected and secondly because she was never so affectionate and even if she was she never showed it '..

Her mother lovingly spread her hand on geet's head '.

I am so happy geet '. You have fulfilled my last wish ' now I can go peacefully ''

No mom' you cant go ' not so soon '. She said lifting her head up ' I will never let anything happen to you until I am alive ''

But you papa is calling me beta '.. her mother said smiling a effectionate smile '..

Then tell that damn man  to go and enjoy in hell and leave me and my mom alone in peace '..  she said with a hatred that was evident '.

Maaf.. kar de bte ' unhe'.. aur main janti hoon tu mujhe nahin jane degi'. I believe you ' you will save me ''

I will mom'. I wont let you go ' I promise I will save you ' she again hid her face in hre mom's lap '.. I will die if anything will happen to you ''.

Bte '. Tumhare bidai ka time ho gaya'.  Her mom said'

She took out her head and said with a pout '.

Kyun???  Main kyun jaun is gadhe ke ghar'. Meri kyun bidai ho??? yeh khurana kyun hamare ghar damad banke hamare ghar main rehne nahin aa sakta ???? koi jabardasti hai kya ????

Maan ' oye!!! Gadhi '. Sirf next lane mian hamara mansion hai '. Itna drama mat kar'. Pata nahin delhi jab jayegi toh pura bollywood utha ke rakh degi yahanpe '..

They were sitting in front of each other with one of each hand in the lagre pot in front of them to find the ring '' already it had been done 4 times with 2 times each winning and it was the last time they will do it and with it all the post ' maritual rasams will come to an end and the left ones will be done after they left for delhi '. And then they can go to their room' it was 2:30 in the night' for speaking out aloud'.

They both were looking at each other with big and angry eyes'. As if two hungry lions ready to kill each other'' and their hands was inside since 1o minutes'..

Bhai'. Jaldi se ring nikalo aur bhabi ka haath chodo'.. dev maan's younger brother said'

Bhabi' aap nikalo ring''  annie maan's sister was on her support '.

But inside the water they were  trying to snatch the ring from the other's hand ' and it had resulted in a fight  '..

But before any thing could continue '. Geet's mobile rang '. She saw it was from  her home '.

Dadi ' kiska phone hai beta???

Geet ' dadi ' ghar se hai '..  and unknown to her self her hands were shaking terribly and all could see it '.

dadi -  aap  thik toh ho ???? haath kyun kaamp rahein hain????

Geett ' pata  nahin ajeeb sa daar lag raha hai '..

Hello''.

And then it followed a long silence ' and all that every one could see was a tear drop falling from her eyes '. Before she threw the phone and the pot before running outside the mansion in a frantic speed towards her home ''

And that was the last time any one had seen her shedding tears''.

Next'..

Life in delhi '.

well here is the first part... it will be a short ss ... of fewer parts just like casanovic love...

hope you all will like this new ff of mine ...

love ,

sia...

Edited by lovelycutietedy - 12 years ago
HiddenTruths thumbnail
m I the first 1 😲 wow πŸ₯³
Loved the update πŸ‘
Awesome
Khurana damad ban ke kiun nahe askta πŸ˜†
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5