-DramaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Shraddha Arya talks of her long journey in the showbiz!

We saw her sharing screen space with the legendAmitabh Bachchan in Nishabd and later she went on grooving with the heartthrob Shahid Kapoor inPaathshala, so far life has been a fun ride for Zee Cinestar Ki Khoj contestant Shraddha Arya.

After acting in many of the movies down South, Shraddha has taken a reverse turn and has made her debut on small screen with Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's Main Laxmi Teri Aangan Ki on Life OK. If you think that this is a downfall in her career then let us tell you that Shraddha is on cloud nine after bagging this show as she says to have finally fulfilled her parents' long awaiting desire.

Shraddha said, "My parents and close relatives kept complaining that I appear only in South movies. They always wanted to see me being part of a Hindi show or a movie. Hence, I took up Main Laxmi…" On being asked if she doesn't feel sad about going the other way round in her career, she asserts, "As I said, my family and relatives wanted to see me doing something in Hindi. This is one reason. On top of that, I don't have a strong network in Bollywood and I knew I would not bag a meaty role in a movie. But most importantly, i loved the character of Laxmi and it is very similar to me in real life".

Currently Shraddha is happy with her stint on small screen and is hoping to fetch good response from all. We wish she gets hold of the success flag!

plz hit the like button

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome article.. she is doing a great job
yours4ever thumbnail